A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls

+2
Fromundaman
Glycine
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does this hero deserve to be in the game?

[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: [Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls

Post by Glycine Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:30 am

Updated with changes.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

[Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: [Complete] Maugan Ra, The Harvester of Souls

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:56 am

awesome Very Happy that looks good. ill give it till i get back home to see if it gets any more comments, then ill move it to completed
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:01 pm

well i still think his ulti seems overpowered for 9 seconds you have +200 as which is Fast, and reduce armor so they die quicker, then the slow makes it so the victim cant get away an instant kill i would have to say. Well thats my opinion on that skill but i could be wrong Razz
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:24 pm

well, yes its powerful. but its his ult Razz it might prove to be op. but that will come out in playtesting
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Oh yeah, I had an idea. While in death's cloak, if he killed enemy units and they gave him soul counters, would his invis be extended as the skill uses death counters per second?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 pm

hmm. thats an interesting idea. i was originally just gona make it a duration based on counters while active... but no this works too.. and possibly better XD ( i would say the skill uses counter per second, not a duration based on counters)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:43 pm

It would make him the stealthiest hero ever to roam the woods, because all he would have to do is get a kill every 4 seconds to keep the invis running, and late game when he kills everything, he'll be a terror to face.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:15 pm

hmm... thres an idea... possibly make him get less death counters while invis? like .5 or 1 per death while hes invis?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Perhaps he gains half his normal death counters when invis?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:55 pm

thats still giving 2 seconds of invis whenever u kill a unit... which in and of itself doesnt pose that much of a problem... because u need to be killing for it to have effect... but it might essentially give u a form of perma invis if your pushing a lane... i guess we'll see how it plays out
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:15 pm

The thing is, though, if he falls out of invis before he can extend his death counters, the skill will be reset and he'll have to use it again, which has its own mana cost.

How will the attack thing work, though? Should we make it so that if invis can only last a total of 30 seconds without a recast?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:16 pm

eh, im ok with it being perminent... he wont get more than 1 wave worths of perma invis anyway... thinking about it now.. cause he has 8 seconds to kill the next creep... there is a max of death counters right? i dont remeber offhand XD
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:33 pm

The max total is 16, but the skill works as such:

He kills things so that he has 16 death counters.
He activates cloak.

Every second, 1 death counter will be consumed.

At 8 seconds, invis levels up and he can attack/cast spells without breaking.

If he happens to kill a creep while in those 8 seconds of invis, he gains 2 more death counters, so, he has x<8 + 2 death counters.

If he manages to kill most of the creeps in a wave, say 5, he would have x>8+ 10 death counters, so he would most likely have 12-14 seconds more of invis.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:35 pm

and by time he gets the to next wave... he'd have maby 1-3... so at most, he can get perma invis through two waves... tho i doubt that would happen.
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:48 am

update the first post and ill move it to complete heroes Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Aye aye.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Lowered values on ult a little, other than that I'd say he's complete.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2