A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Incomplete] necron pariah

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 Empty Re: [Incomplete] necron pariah

Post by DeusMechanicus Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:53 am

Okay. Updated "Warscythe" and changed "Loathsome Aura" to "Palpable Dread".

In the Necron Codex it talks about IG taking their own lives instead of facing down approaching Necron forces (thus the life loss in Palpable Dread).
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:34 am

I like it, but Warscythe is too good. 3x crit is way too high.

To give you an idea, Grey Knight's active skill gives a 3.5x crit, and that's already too high for an active skill. 3x is way too good for a passive. I think it's better than Asurmen's ulti crit actually...
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:10 am

Asurmen's ult crit is 4x, so not quite.

If he's a really slow moving hero, 3x crit passive is fine with me. Does it take away .2 armor at all levels?

The percents on Psychic Null and Palpable Dread are far too high at this point, though. 50% chance to mana burn for a fourth of my mana? Plus you have two active chances to silence, so why mana burn for that much?

How does Dread work? Is it such that all creeps in an AoE around him will feel the proc at the same time or is it 50% chance to affect one creep?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Mana Burn, Silence, et cetera are because the Pariah is the anti-caster. That's his job in the TT, shut down psykers and smash everything that remains. And like I typed above the hero, I'm really not good with the number stuff, so I'm just throwing ballpark figures. Yes. .2 for all levels, might not be as useful early on, but stack on the IAS. It effects all creeps, like just a wave of fear. Humans with the Pariah Gene don't often reach adulthood because they project a sense of unease, they rarely make friends and are generally outcasted / killed by society. As a full-fledged Pariah, it only gets worse.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:42 pm

ok, looking over the suggestion:

psychic null manaburn %'s are too high. only slightly tho... reduce it a bit. other than that. solid skill. (btw, even tho it activates its still a passive [Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 Icon_razz just to avoid confusion)

warscythe: i dont remeber what the old skill did D: but 25% 3x crit is too much...
(in perspective: asurmen, 15% for 4x = ~45% damage bonus(ult); warscythe, 25% for 3x = ~50% damage boost(normal skill))

palpaple dread:
so, its a % chance when u cast the spell? bad form. say ur randomly chasing a hero and activate it, intending to imobilize him. but then no, it doesnt trigger the % on him. if its active, make it affect them all the time. (cause thats its main effect - its ok on blacksoul cause the main effect is the devour magic)

living metal: its redundant to make the regen dispell on attack, because itll only trigger while hes actually in combat [Incomplete] necron pariah - Page 2 Icon_razz
and thinking about it, i think the numbers need to be rescaled.. something like 20/35/50% activation threashold, healing current hp over 20/17/14 seconds
oh, and buff the armor gain Razz the avatar gets 2/3/4/5 armro from his passive
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Updated
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:57 pm

much better Very Happy ill move this to the dev forum when i get home
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:51 am

Hmmm... so Living Metal now activates in combat now right? So what's the CD on it?

Also, while I do like the way you made it, doesn't that make it heal less, but faster and at less dangerous %s when it levels?
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:33 pm

umm, i would assume that it doesnt have a cooldown, cause it only activates when you lose a certain ammount of hp...

and... yeah? o.o thats why i lowered the numbers, because healing 60% of max hp when your at 60%, is just way powerful... so this way, he wont heal over his max hp (so any damage done after it triggers wont get healed over by the end)

so, lets math: 2k hp, he gets hit to 50%, he now heals 1k hp over 14? seconds... which is 71 hp per second.. SHIT my math was way off o.o im gona increase the duration a lot then Razz

(oh, and it wont re-activate if its already healing him)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Right, but say he's being attacked. He loses enough life to hit 60% and the regen starts. By the time it ends, he's at 50% due to attacks. Would it activate again?

Also, if he stacks bionics and gets STR armor, could he end up unkillable if it keeps his health from dropping too fast, and as a result activates again as soon as it ends?
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:15 pm

when it activates, it places a buff on him... and it wont reactivate as long as he has the buff... (so essentially it has a 50 second cooldown)

and its all done in %'s... so if he gets 5k hp, itll activate at 2.5k, and heal him for 50 per second for 50 seconds Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:37 am

Gotcha. So getting as much STR as possible is def the way to go with him, but you'd need an int item or two to cast his spells...
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:44 am

yeah Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down