A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 I_vote_lcap63%[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers

+2
walt_jabsco
Betrayer_kharn
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 Empty Re: [Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers

Post by Fromundaman Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:57 am

Isn't that a contradiction? Also, please do this in the XAT chat, this is a hero's thread.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

[Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers - Page 3 Empty Re: [Incomplete] Novice-Librarian Scamander Of The Soul Drinkers

Post by Betrayer_kharn Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:30 pm

lmao yes it is first you say he's good all the time (that's what own means) than you say he gets bad. but anyway we arent talking about zeus but if u like that idea of whatever that skill is, static field, i think you said then why dont you try creting a skilll based on the same principle.

somehting like
Soulfire: Each spell does 1% more damage for every 10/8/6/5 str or int
Fluff could read something like: Scamanders fiery abilities cause the very essence of his psyker nature to be bathed in flames causing scamanders powers to become that much deadlier

if we make him str based do it based on int and vice versa then his spells will scale and its not using the attribute he gets the most of
(if you think thats to much tell me cause currently if maxed at 200 of X stat its 40% more damage)
(also idk who zeus is or what that skills does so if im way off tell me)
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:18 pm

just btw; zeus has a passive that whenever he casts a spell, enemies in the area lose 11% of their max hp, allowing him to scale into the late game Razz

however! that skill would work great!
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:51 pm

Agreed, I like that skill. Also encourages you to level both stats. (Which I would with most int chars anyway.)
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by walt_jabsco Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:39 pm

well that was the plan all along to get u to think about zues and his scailing to make ur hero better your welcome and dont question my ways
walt_jabsco
walt_jabsco
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:36 pm

lmao walt Razz sure thats exacly it XD

anywho! im gona move this hero to the dev forum
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:49 pm

Sooo... what's his skill-set look like now?
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:50 am

ill let kharn edit his post Razz but im thinking his suggested skill would replace the self aoe slow dot spell... is that spell 2?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:24 pm

sorry i wasnt getting emails bout new posts lol but its changed and ill let you gusy chose whether u want him to be int or str i beleive either would work fine for him
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:35 pm

i would think int fits him best Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:19 pm

so then skill 2 will be str based but thts only 1 vote lol and dont think jsut cause hes grass you cant disagree with him Razz if any1 else thinks he should be int as well or he hsould be str then speak now or forever hold ur peace
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Hmmm... a nuker STR hero would be weird... That being said, considering the negative consequences of the nukes, STR might be better so he has HP to survive. However, then he wouldn't have the mana to cast his spells... Decisions; decisions...

Personally, I too think both would work well, but think STR would be more original, and as a result am leaning slightly more toward STR as his main stat, with int as his 2nd.

EDIT: But then, int fits the Lib and Nuker theme better...
Still prefer STR, but INT makes more sense.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:15 pm

well in standard lib str int would fit and looking at fluff they followed tzeentch so int might fit even better BUT i feel too that str would be mroe unique and increas his survivability extremely also looking at his powers its not so much intellectually based (as in understanding of the warp) as it is enduranced based (as in how long can he sap himself of his own body heat before he faints) so i think str would reflect this well
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

hmm... what youve said makes sense!
and this way we can balance the imense power of multi nukes with int not being his highest stat XD
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:25 pm

haha woot i made sense DAMN IM GOOD Smile
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:32 pm

one of those rare occasions ;P
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:42 pm

pffft u wish tht guy in ur sig tht spoke unto the masses yeah its actually referring to me =]
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:55 am

Yeah, I think with Soulfire and STR as his main stat that this hero would work fine.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:19 pm

ok, edited your post a little, look it over and tell me what u think
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:20 pm

then hes officially done lol Razz
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:40 pm

i put in in original post but

the idea was for the sanre to last as long as the dot lol so if you wanan make the dot last less time but so same damage thats fine too so maybe like 24/48/72 damage per sec for 3/4/5 secs

and

[size=9] inferno was the aoe lol flame bath was a single target

i changed both of em to fir but if you wanna change the ult to that thats fine or for the ult if you want the dot to apply a debuff stead of them having to be in the area then do the 4 sec snare thats fine too lol but the idea was for them to take the full force of the spell due to its fairly huge drawback to scamander
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by walt_jabsco Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:36 pm

What about instead of using mana and int for his spells make it cost life or instead of each spell giving a certain deebuff have just casting in geeneral give a de for every spell cast
walt_jabsco
walt_jabsco
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:01 pm

um i like the debuff better then a mana and health cost lol so not to be mean but i dont really agree with that. plus fluff wise he doesnt hurt himself or injure himself in anyway he jsut gets really clod and in turn slower and etc. which is what the debuffs are meant to represent Razz
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:19 pm

oohhh... ok sorry i misunderstoon then XD

EDIT: lmao i kept reading enemies instead of enemy for some reason... XD
and i dont not want, under ane circumstances, an 8 second disable Razz so yeah, reduce the duration, but increase the damage
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by walt_jabsco Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:47 pm

well fluff wise when he over uses it he gets so cold they have to carry him around id say that hurt him but it was just a thought i like how he is now
couple things does flamebath have a duration?
also for soulfire u could put something about him being betrayed thats y hes all fiery dosnt it say in the book about his parents being killed by imperium or something thats y he joined soul drinkers and its like a burning revenge that fuels his powers
walt_jabsco
walt_jabsco
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next