I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

63% 63% [ 5 ]
38% 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» Faction creeps
Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquisitoin] Brother-captain Stern
Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:37 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt

Post by Dynasty on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Alright well this is my first hero (that means i don't really know what I'm doing)
fell free to edit how what ever is necessary
Just a heads up I'm not gonna have much fluff cause I'm not cool like that so if you wanna help out that would be awsome

Kor'Sarro Kahn
Master of the Hunt & Captain of the White Scars 3rd Company
Stats:
STR: 20 +2.1
AGI**: 24 +2.7
INT: 20 +1.6

Range: Meele
Movement Speed: 305

Story:
Kor'Sarro Kahn is the Captain of the 3rd Company and is also White Scars' Master of the Hunt and the Fifty-First to hold the title. Every Twenty-Five years the White Scars' Master of the Hunt seek out and kills previous enemies in war who have survived due to a quirk of fate. A pursuit can take months or years, but is never abandoned. Kahn tracks his quarry from warzone to warzone and world to world. Sooner or Later Kahn's quarry is tracked, cornered, and beheaded. A celebration is held where the beheaded enemies flesh is burnt and peeled to reveal the skull beneath. The skull is then masked in silver and mounted on Kahn's Lance to forever stare on with its hollow eyes.

innate: [ Mark of the Quarry ]
[Fluff] When the Mark of the Quarry is placed upon someone they become Kahn's prey and is tracked.
[Skill] Kor'Sarro puts a ward on the enemy which allows him to see everywhere his prey goes. lasts 7/9/11/13/15/17 seconds, with a 23 second cool down and a 80/75/70/65/60/55 mancost

one: [ Master of the Hunt -passive ]
After years of training and hunting down quarries Kor'Sarro Kahn has become faster and stronger. With his new strength Kor'Sarro Kahn has become a Master of the Hunt enabling him to track down and assassinate his prey.
[skill] Increases Movement by 4/6/8/10% and Attack Speed by 5/10/15/20% and adds 6/12/18/24 agility

two: [ Fleet of Foot -passive ]
[fluff] Kor'SarroKahn has mastered the art of shooting while running over the years of tracking down his many quarrys. In doing this Kahn has learned a way to strike his opponents harder according to his speed.
[skill] Each attack by Kahn deals extra damage equal to 1.5/3/4.5/6% of the distance moved in the last 2 seconds.

three: [ MoonFang ]
[fluff] MoonFang is an ancient power sword and relic of the White Scars. This allows Kor'Sarro to strike down his prey causing immense damage and bypassing armor because of the ancient swords power.
[skill] Kor'Sarro Kahn Targets and attacks his prey causing 100/175/250/325 damage and 16% chance at all levels to bypass armor and deal an additional 50/75/100/125 damage.
120/145/160/185 manacost manacost with a 25/21/17/13 second cooldown

ulti: [ Moondrakkan ]
[fluff] The space bike Moondrakkan was originally commissioned for the fourth Master of the Hunt. If ridding the Moondrakkan Kor'Sarro can move at a high speed which allows him to hunt down his prey.
[skill] When activated Kor'Sarro's movement speed is maxed for 11/14/17 seconds and adds 7/14/21 strength and 4/7/10 armor, with a 60/50/40 second cooldown

Last edited by Dynasty on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 24 times in total
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt

Post by Dynasty on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:41 pm

for MoonFang it was a tossup between whats up there and ...
MoonFang
[fluff] Kor'Sarro wields a ancient power sword and relic to the White Scars Chapter. When he strikes a puny enemies it causes instant death, but when he strikes a more powerful unit he has a chance to cause a critical strike.
[skill] Kor'Sarro has a 2/4/6/8% chance to kill a creep and a 10% chance to crit for 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8 times the damage dealt

I dont know if that is overpowered and i dont know really what he should crit for so i tossed out some numbers like i did for everything Razz
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by walt_jabsco on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:25 pm

cool idea couple things for the ult maybe instead of an amount make it like max and each lvl increases duration or percents
also this is purely up to you but it seems like every hero suggestion now has a summon and i dont think there should be alot of sumon heros thats up to u tho finnaly is he str or agi? ohh ya also id stay with the moonfang u have up there cuse i think grass wants to stay away from bland crits
walt_jabsco
Space Marine
Space Marine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:26 pm

Alright thanks i changed my ulti to max ms, but i have no idea for the duration Sad
And the summon thing makes sense, but i got no idea for another skill then ha ha Razz
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:47 pm

I completely disagree on the max MS thing. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the speed rune isn't max MS, and if this ulti makes you even faster than that...

I like your current Moonfang TBH. You already have another passive, and another crit is kinda meh to me.

That being said, your ulti and passive are both mainly MS buffs, and, especially if you keep the max MS on the ult, that means that his ult partially nullifies his passive (BTW, that passive is loaded with effects. I could be wrong, but on paper, a passive that gives 20% to both MS and IAS (which are more than jet boots and mark of Khorne, respectively, though barely.), as well as +12 STR (Half of Terminator Armor, rounded down) sounds a little too good.).

I have to agree with Walt though, his summon doesn't seem to fit his theme.

I really like his innate. Might need a duration nerf, but I don't know. I have trouble telling TBH, it could be fine as is.
Fromundaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:43 pm

speed rune = max movespeed
and maby give him a skill that does damage based on how far hes moved, or how high his ms is? cause he seems to be themed around speed.

and yeah, a summon doesnt fit him

And unto the masses, He doth spoke:
"Behold The Stuff! It Is Good!"
And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Admin

View user profile http://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:30 pm

so from what i understand my moonfang up there is fine and my ulti is okay too? but i need to change my summon unit spell. Grass you said something about a damage over how far i run? umm.... i guess tell me what you mean by that and ill make something
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by walt_jabsco on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:35 pm

well if max is too much id say percents are better the ammounts
also instead of ms and ias on first move maybe just ias and str
walt_jabsco
Space Marine
Space Marine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:13 pm

well i dont know about taking off the ms % because this guy is suppose to be fast so he can track down his prey, but i guess i could lower the ms% to like 15%? or is that still to much?
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:26 pm

20% is to much passivly... aim more towards around 10%, and make it give agi, not str, cause hunting doesnt seem to mean str to me.

and for a ms skill, something like (speed demon, alme name but w.e just a suggestion)
each attack by kahn will deal extra daamge equal to 10/15/20/25% of the distance hes moved in the past (1-3 seconds)
so if hes moved 300 distance, hell do an extra 30/45/60/65 damage (numbers are high, but u get the point)

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:48 pm

Alright I changed what you told me, but now i want to know about the duration of some of my spells.
on the innate is the duration to long? also his ultimate for how long his speed should last for, i was thinking like 5 to 7 seconds?
And lastly his stats I'm completely hopeless on those i could fill in some random numbers for ya but i doubt they would work well enough.ha
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:37 am

hmm, looking great Very Happy i like this guy

innate: maby... say 7/9/11/13/15/17?
cooldown would be 23, and manacost would be something like 80/75/70/65/60/55

master of the hunt: you might be able to increase the agi bonus, because its not nearly as powerful a stat as str, but the numbers look good

fleet is passive right? Razz
(this skill will most definatly need numbers balancing)

moonfang: bypassing armor just means pure damage in this case Razz unles u want it to be reduced by spell resistance?
this should have a low cooldown (im thinking 140/165/180/205 mana, and 8/8/7/7 cooldown or something, maby even 8/7/6/5)

the ult should last something like 11-19 seconds, and not have a huge cooldown (something like 60/45/30 seconds)
and as hes gaining damage on speed from fleet of foot, his ult will add a huge amount of damage already, so i dontthink it needs to give him bonus damage itself. (maby a str/armor boost, because hes in a bike?)

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:55 pm

30 sec CD for max MS that lasts almost 20 sec is a bit low don't you think?
Fromundaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:20 pm

ok, maby something like 11/14/17, cooldown 45/40/35
but all it doest is add max ms really, and some defense if he does that

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:57 pm

Right, but considering a speed rune usually means 1-2 kills, and the impossibility of running away, I'm just taking it as a speed rune that you can have active now almost half of your playtime. Pick up a speed rune between ultis to make it even more ridonkulous.

Not saying the ult is bad, just think the CD is a little short when you take into account that the duration takes about half of it (All this at max level, of course).

That being said, it is true that late-game it would be less useful...
Fromundaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:35 pm

he'll be a really good chaser/ganker, but hardly overpowered... and if the duration proves to be too long, then i can change it Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Alright i agree with Fromunda that the cool down needs to be increase epically now that i added str and armor, but I'm not sure if i added too much strength and armor so that it is op or not. i have updated my hero with a higher ultimate cooldown and im hoping hes almost done Razz
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:00 pm

And... I personally prefer it now TBH.
Fromundaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:14 pm

yeah that looks better. and ur ult adds 100/200/300 hp btw Razz
moving this to dev

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty on Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:56 pm

so grass is that not enough for my ultimate? or... scratch
also is there anything else i should change cause to me it seems fine, but i don't know
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:24 pm

oh yeah its fine Razz im just sayin

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:27 pm

gona leave this open to comments, then star it for complete

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:32 pm

alright thanks grass I can't wait for this to be complete, and then implemented into the game, then maybe play my hero in the game and I can say he bud I made this hero an all that jazz Razz
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 pm

He'll be so annoying as a chaser. Numbers do need balancing but he's cool. We need representation from other minor chapters anyway.
Glycine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:11 am

He's ready to go through, pending number balancing.

Moonfang:
100/175/250/325 damage with a 140/165/180/205 manacost with a 28/24/17/13 second cooldown. Has a 16% chance at all levels to bypass armor and deal an additional 50/75/100/125 damage, but at double the mana cost.

Fleet of Foot: Each attack by Kahn deals extra damage equal to 1.5/3/4.5/6% of the distance moved in the last 2 seconds.

522 * 2 = 1044 * 0.06 = 63 damage extra added during his ult, with 41 being added normally.
Glycine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum