A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

We need another Agility end-game weapon. I_vote_lcap63%We need another Agility end-game weapon. I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
We need another Agility end-game weapon. I_vote_lcap38%We need another Agility end-game weapon. I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
We need another Agility end-game weapon. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
We need another Agility end-game weapon. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
We need another Agility end-game weapon. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
We need another Agility end-game weapon. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
We need another Agility end-game weapon. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
We need another Agility end-game weapon. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
We need another Agility end-game weapon. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
We need another Agility end-game weapon. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
We need another Agility end-game weapon. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
We need another Agility end-game weapon. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

We need another Agility end-game weapon.

3 posters

Go down

We need another Agility end-game weapon. Empty We need another Agility end-game weapon.

Post by Glycine Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:45 am

Since Agility characters lost 20% lifesteal, it's been tougher sledding for them than usual. Razz

But they don't necessarily need that. They just need another item to build for. Raven's Talons is not as useful as it was, since the slow is an orb effect, so all agility heroes just build a Cyclic up, which is pretty boring.

Any suggestions?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

We need another Agility end-game weapon. Empty Re: We need another Agility end-game weapon.

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:28 pm

nuuu we dont XD giving the ima-agi-dps hereos another imba-agi-dps item is a baaaad idea XD

between raves talons for the chasers and (a nerfed) cyclic, as well as some other items (animus + tyrants claw) i think their fine

we have honor blade and singing spear for int
sword of secrets and hudge chopa for str
cyclic and ravens for agi
then theres claw and animus that are more just straight +dmg items
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We need another Agility end-game weapon. Empty Re: We need another Agility end-game weapon.

Post by Glycine Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Can we make an agility weapon that isn't totally imba then? Razz

Like a combination of something with the Holo-suit.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:49 pm

weapons shouldnt mix with armors We need another Agility end-game weapon. Icon_razz

edit: and i meant that giving late game agility heroes more late game agility items to get powerful with is a bad idea
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:51 pm

Heh, if you insist.

In that case, we need to downscale the armors so we can have more armors in general. Having three levels of armor seems space-restrictive, especially when we can have so many more interesting pieces.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:52 pm

well, the real thing would be making the different levels of armor more unique of themselves, rather than just making them better versions of the previous tier
(like how wraithbone has hp regen, but armor of ulthamar doesnt, and how artificer armor is like only +1 armor and +4 str from power armor)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:00 pm

But there are so many unique types of armor out in the 40k universe that are just waiting to be plucked.

We should have three basic sets of armor which then are used to make different sets.

Adamantine, Wraithbone, and something else.

Everything now uses Ada, which will do for the meantime, but as we create more suits of armor, they'll require different base materials.

I don't think we need a full 3 levels for the armor sets we have now. 2 will do, I believe.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:02 pm

fair enough, and dont forget the storm shield Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Veigar11 Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:08 pm

at most maybe a more unique item?

(item name)
+damage
+armor
(unique/passive) Each consecutive attack made increases attack speed and critical strike chance by (blank)

Something in the lines of that

Not making the damage and armor too up there, but like a medium game item, instead of all late game ones.
Veigar11
Veigar11
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:10 pm

well, karandras already gets bonus ias/agi per attack... and keeper already gets bonus damage per attack
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:20 pm

We need another item for them though, because all we're going to turn out are giant cleavers and wands (It's a metaphor).

And I agree with Veigar.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Veigar11 Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:31 pm

that what i was thinking, more of a 2 faced selection
Veigar11
Veigar11
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 pm

well, lets look at it.
end game items:
agi: cyclic, ravens talons
int: staff, honor blade (arguably sucks), singing spear
str: uge choppa, sword of secrets, thunder....

kk i get your point XD
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Veigar11 Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:26 pm

not too big of deal though, it can be managed with a few good suggestions which im trying to get onto a list
Veigar11
Veigar11
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down