I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

63% 63% [ 5 ]
38% 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» Faction creeps
Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquisitoin] Brother-captain Stern
Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:37 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Marius, Master of the Music of Madness.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marius, Master of the Music of Madness.

Post by ChangerOfWays on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:34 am

Noise marines, are marine corrupted by the dark prince of pleasure. They are the bane of life, with deathly shrieks and deadly sonic weaponry, they have been known to tear entire companies apart with their noise. Marius was the first, and possibly the greatest.

Hp:Average Mp:(special) (starts off at 5)
Ms:Slightly slow
Phrases: "That was exquisite." "You were a wonderful experience." "The music must go on."

Agil:16 Str:18 Int:15

Innate: The Music of War.
The noise marines seek experience to the extreme. They constantly strive to find new limits to the experience. Yet, the tragedy of it all is, the more you push the bounds, the more you must strive just to reach the line again.
(Each kill gains Marius Mp, each level increase the amount gained from heroes and creeps and how much Mp Marius has.)

Abil 1: Brothers of the Choir.
Marius was the first, yet he was not alone when he became a noise marine. Other noise marines follow him still, and Marius can summon them to him.
(Summons 1/2/3/4 other noise marines to him ^think we have stats for noise marines in a hireable thread^)

Abil 2: Doom Siren.
Tubes sprout from Marius' back, similer to organ pipes. They help amplify each new experience Marius feels, and amplify his own screams and battlecrys.
(Aura, increases attack, speed of allies, and lowers enemy armor and attack speed)

Abil 3: Blast Master.
Sonic weaponry is the Noise marine calling card. Marius takes it to a whole new level. His sonic weaponry is devastating, and worse than common sonic weapons.
(Sends a wave out, does damage and slow. At lvl 3, he does two waves, at 4 he does three waves ^in slightly quick succession^. Each level increases dmg and slow time.)

Ulti: The Music of the Spheres.
An ancient philosopher once believed that the universe was a great noisy machine, and the world was a shpere that swayed and turned in tune with the machine. Marius, influenced by Slaanesh, has come to believe this. He hears the music in war at it's finest and most brutal. It cause him to scream, which is carried by his fellow noise marines.
(Marius screams, which does a nuke like damage, and a stun. If accompanied by other noise marines that he has summoned, then they also scream. They blast is carried and each noise marine in the area increases the damage done. If all four marines are present, then it does a silence as well.)
ChangerOfWays
Veteran Seargent

View user profile http://williamc561993@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Marius, Master of the Music of Madness.

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:53 am

is there any real reason why he was wierd mana? it doesnt seem to serve any real purpose

And unto the masses, He doth spoke:
"Behold The Stuff! It Is Good!"
And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Admin

View user profile http://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChangerOfWays on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:02 pm

i thought of it as kind of like blood thirster. They constantly thrive to make new experiences. I thought I could take that and modify it to make the hero interesting. there for hes not just running around slaughtering everyone, but he has a downside. It makes it so you have to approach everything strategically. Plus, i thought it would be cool
ChangerOfWays
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Doom Siren should not debuff enemies. That doesn't make sense with what it's supposed to do.

Amplifying nez experiences should, in my mind, be best represented by an active skill that makes you gain more experience while taking more damage.

In any case though, it makes no sense for it to debuff enemy armor and IAS, regardless of zhat you make it to be.
Fromundaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:48 am

You'd think some of those sonic attacks would have debuffs, they don't splatter or kill enemies, they basically shake them down at the bone level. Not to mention piercing eardrums and causing people to break down cause of the effects.
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:40 am

And there is a nasty sonic weapon created by the military that induces extreme fear through vibrations, intestines etc, and eardrum and the gland in the eyeball socket rupturing. So really, you could just change the name to fit the fluff.

The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. His duty is honour itself. Even his death - if it is honourable - is a reward and can be no failure, for it has come through duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear.
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChangerOfWays on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:40 pm

well, i borrowed a chaos codex from a friend of mine and looked it up. Plus using the lexi and my imagination i thought it would. Imagine a metal concert with you right next to the speaker, then make it really that your only about 25 feet from the source. Thats more ore less what a doom siren does. I didnt do a good job of explaining it i guess
ChangerOfWays
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top