A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Prince Yriel (.46) I_vote_lcap63%Prince Yriel (.46) I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Prince Yriel (.46) I_vote_lcap38%Prince Yriel (.46) I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Prince Yriel (.46) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Prince Yriel (.46) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Prince Yriel (.46) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Prince Yriel (.46) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Prince Yriel (.46) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Prince Yriel (.46) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Prince Yriel (.46) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Prince Yriel (.46) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Prince Yriel (.46) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Prince Yriel (.46) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Prince Yriel (.46)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prince Yriel (.46) Empty Prince Yriel (.46)

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:59 pm

so, in an attempt to move more towards specific heroes, not generic choices... autarch => prince yriel

story: ill do this later

stats/ms: same as current

Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_9546_btn or Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_8347_btn
innate: Spear of Twilight
"The cursed spear carried by Yriel is said to contain the baleful energies of a dying sun. It holds imesurable power, but he must fight against its power to stay alive."
Enemies attacked by Yriel will suffer from the Mark of the Cursed.
Marked units will suffer additional effects from Yriel's spells and take an additional 5/5/6/6/7/7 damage when attacked.*
Marked enemies can take no more than +X damage per attack; Bonus damge effects stack from successive attacks from Yriel
Yriel loses 5/5/6/6/7/7 life per second for each marked enemy.

cooldown: 5/4.5/4/3.5/3/2.5 seconds, manacost: 15 mana
Auto-castable Orb Effect

marks last (8 or 10) seconds.
no longer only affects Yriel (example: yriel attacks someone 4 times, the skill is level 3, each attack will cause them to take a stacking +3 damage when attacked, so +12 damage... whenever they are attacked *by anyone* they take +12 magic damage.)
note: might end up only giving heroes bonus damage against marked units

Prince Yriel (.46) Eye_of10
one: Eye of Wrath
Yriel sports an occular device that can emit a tempest of lightning on those that he gazes upon. Damages all nearby enemies for 110/180/250/330 damage, and slows them by 25% for 5 seconds. Marked enemies will miss 45% of their attacks for 8 seconds.
Range: 350 aoe, Manacost: 110, Cooldown: 11 seconds.

Prince Yriel (.46) Single10
two: Single Out
An expert in battle field tactics as well as personal combat, Yriel leaps into combat with his target. Moves Yriel to the current position of the target. If the target is marked, it will be stunned for 1/1.15/1.3/1.45 seconds.
range: 500/600/700/800, manacost: 50, cooldown: 20/16/12/8

Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_6592_btn
three: Master Stratagist
Yriel is a veteran of countless battles and has gained almost a 6th sense about enemy troop placement. This coupled with the aid of sensory equipment from his corsairs in orbit allows Yriel an unprecidented control of the battlefield. Every 30/24/18/12 seconds all enemy heroes within 3000/4000/5000/6000 range of Yriel will be pinged. Marked units are revealed for the duration of the mark.

Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_7363_btn(needs a new icon)
ult: Admiral of the Eldritch Raiders
"Using his influence with the Eldritch Raiders, Yriel requisitions a phoenix class Strike Cruser. This agile and powerful craft has been outfited with planitary flight engines, cargo capacity, and air to surface missles."
Summons a Phoenix class Strike Cruiser.
Combat: 58-93 piercing damage, 600 range, 1.4s attack cooldown
Defense: 600 hp, 1 fortified armor, 400 movespeed.
(ability)Void Shields: the Phoenix is Magic Immune
(ability)Load Crew: the Phoenix can carry up to 2 heroes. (must land to load crew. takes 3 seconds to land, and 3 seconds to return to the air. unable to use abilities when landed (including passives)
(ability)Atmospheric Flight: flies above the atmosphere, redering it immune to damage, but removing its ablility to attack. has 500 movespeed.
(ability)Strafing Run: target point, moves towards target point, dropping a payload of bombs along the way, each doing x damage. can only be used in atmospheric flight mode.

possible skillsets:

Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_8347_pas
Prince Yriel (.46) Eye_of10Prince Yriel (.46) Single10Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_6592_pasPrince Yriel (.46) Icons_7363_btn

Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_9546_btn
Prince Yriel (.46) Eye_of10Prince Yriel (.46) Single10Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_6592_pasPrince Yriel (.46) Icons_7363_btn

Last edited by Grass Hopper on Tue May 18, 2010 12:25 am; edited 16 times in total
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Prince Yriel (.46) Empty Re: Prince Yriel (.46)

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:02 pm

if you notice,
spear of twilight is the old master strategist moved to innate,
eye of wrath is surgical strike without the jump,
single out is the old innate single out *with* surgicals jump,
master strategist is the old battlefield intuition,
and strafing run is like strafin run, but an actual run stead of just targeting the unit
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:11 am

Sorry if i appear to blunt with this, here goes:

Ok. Eye of wrath is a bit on the good side. All you will need to do is cast that, and attack them, with assist from another player. Game over for that player. Reduce the damage amp?

Huh, his ult is ouchish, depending on how long it lasts, is it channeling, or just an over time active?

He seems really geared towards 100% success ganking and chasing, he will be a godly hero early, but once lategame is reached, he would be nigh on useless, apart from telling his mates where the enemy is, how can that be fixed?

Stats;? 20 str 20 agi 20 int? Movespeed 200? Did i read it right? Shocked

Two bionics related items will make his innate drawback not even worth being there, so maybe you can make it so every unit marked, reduces his attack/movespeed/attackspeed/armour/max health/mana? '/' stands for 'or' at this point in time.
But even having a drawback, it would have to be worth the sacrifice. How can that be accomplished?

Just reading his first two spells remind me of ursa warrior xD but those are my main points for this evening.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:37 pm

have u played the current autarch? its pretty much exactly the same thing Razz a bit weaker even maby, because he has no way to mark ppl from ranged without closing in, and his aoe nuke no longer has a jump with it.

eye: i prolly will reduce the damge amp, but thats a numbers thing atm. and it already does lowerish damage.

his ult is instant cast, like the current ult. but instead of all bombs targeting the marked units, its almost like a shockwave comming from yriel for all marked units. yes, its a big buff.

and stats arent shown cause they are the same as current.

and drawback: if you need to buy 2 bionics to cover a weakness, it just cost you 2300g. early levels its actually quite pathetic... i might increase it, but if you attack 2 units at level 6, your taking 120 damage.

im thinking ill increase that damage.
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:05 am

i would like some feedback on the icons (mostly which spear to use)
and also some better icons for the rest of his skills, cause they arent the greatest

and on the hero himself Razz
cause strafing run is... a bit clumsy imo
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Son007 Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Really, really love it icons. Probably the best I've seen on any of the heroes suggested Neutral. I also like the first of the two skill sets because 'Spear of Twilight' is a passive and the icon shows a passive. How long do 'Eye of Wrath' last? Is it the length of the marking? I think with the ult saying: "One bombing run will be started for each marked enemy." then he should have a way to mark more then one enemy (it being by attacking it) at a time. Otherwise you'll have to attack 4/5 then ult to hit more then your target. Also, if he loses 9 life per making (level 6 innate) and you have the duration last 10 seconds he'll lose 90 hp. So if you attack 3 units each two seconds part, he'll lose a lot of hp. I think he shouldn't have that part of his innate part of his innate. (Assume) 'Spear of Twilight' is a orb-effect, so he cant get vamp or the like, so hes already limited on weapons, why not make it just deal the extra damage?

Ever fine hero change, with good icons.
Son007
Son007
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:23 pm

i can make an active icon into a passive one, so dont make a decision based on that Razz and i feel that the entire set doesnt mesh together as well as i would like it, and the icon for strafing run is... not quite right, considering the icon itself is 'water blast'

the duration of eye of wrath is 4 seconds, and the blind is 8 seconds. i added that to the description

the added effects from his skills on marked units are powerful enough to warrent attacking as the only way to mark enemies.
and in the case of the ult, it would already be very powerful if it was just a single aoe, but it has the power to have like 4-7 ults go off in the same general area.
and thats also why there is a big enough life drain per marked targets.

and yes, spear of twilight is an orb effect
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:17 am

I don't like the way his innate and his ult go together. It seems prohibitively awkward considering the marks only last for so long and any self-deserving player isn't going to stay in the same spot for enough time to get hit by 5 bombing runs, not to mention the toll that takes on Yriel.

Do we really have to keep him an exact copy of the previous Autarch? Surely we can brainstorm a new character that's more fluffy.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:23 pm

ummm, yes... i do want to keep him like the old autarch Razz
its a remake, not a new hero.
and really, yriel is the spear of twilight, and the eye of wrath. and an autarch. mixed in with a bit of his raiders.
that's what is done here.

and im open to suggestions on the ult because i agree that it doesnt quite fit as is. it its a little... clumsy.
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu May 06, 2010 5:16 pm

update!

innate:
is now an auto-cast orb effect, instead of passive. now has cooldown/manacost.
the stacking bonus damgae is no longer limited to just Yriels attacks, Bonus damage lowered to compensate

ult:
completly redone, check it out.

things i still need:
damage cap on the innate (if it needs one)
values on the ult's abilities.
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Wed May 19, 2010 3:41 pm

So it's finished. Take a look.

Stats:

Strength: 22 + 2.1 (main attribute)
Agility: 19 + 2.0
Intelligence: 24 + 2.4

Innate: High Admiral of the Eldritch Raiders

Used to coordinating raids remotely, Yriel can control the Flame of Asuryan as well as a variety of other ships. As a result, he manipulates a variety of abilities and skills using his pirate fleet. Is a spellbook.

Level 1+2: Yriel can teleport to and from his flagship in a strategic redeployment. However, the energy required to do this causes cooldown issues sometimes. Regardless, it is still a valuable skill to possess.

Yriel can teleport from any place on the map to either the home base or any allied-controlled outpost at the cost of 25/20/18/15/12/10% of his mana. Takes 6/5/4/3/2/1 seconds of casting time. Cooldown time is 120/110/100/90/80/70 seconds, but cannot be used when below 30% health, as too much risk becomes involved when the user is heavily wounded.

Level 3+4:

Yriel can now call down an Vampire Raider to transport him and another ally across the map anywhere. It takes 2 seconds to land and 2 seconds to take off (while landed, no abilities apply to the Raider). The Vampire Raider has Void Shields, which give it a 50% evasion to any kind of attack while in the air and make it immune to some, but not all spells (To be elaborated). Its stats are as followed:

Health: 500/600/700/800
Movement Speed: 375
Armor: Fortified (1/2/3/4)

Spells which affect the ground cannot hit it unless landed. Only single-target ranged spells can affect it in the air and no spell effects apply to the Vampire Raider. (Railguns, bolts of change, seeker missiles, etc.) At level 6, becomes completely spell immune to all spells. Yriel cannot enter the Vampire Raider at 40% health and below, so that it cannot become a factor of abuse. When entered, all spell buffs/debuffs will be frozen and his current health will remain constant.

Level 5+6:
Yriel now has access to the bulk of all his forces, and they strike on his command, sowing terror across those who would cross his path. Using his flagship, the Flame of Asuryan, Yriel takes command of the battlefield and has several strategems to use.

Bombing Runs: Yriel sends a squadron of Vampire Hunters to initiate bombing runs in two particular modes. The first mode sets a number of bombers equal to the number of enemy heroes in the game to bomb a particular area, while the second area has a more subtle feature. When set, it waits for the next ping of enemy heroes due to the Path of Command. When this ping clicks, the Vampire Hunters will immediately fire their allotment of homing missiles on each hero. Only one Hunter per hero may do this. Yriel cannot use this skill below 50% health.

Each Bomb does 100/150 damage in a 150 AoE. In the first mode, the angle of approach the Hunters may take is random over the 1000 AoE and each Hunter drops 1 bomb(s) every 100/50 distance. Bombs destroy trees and can damage buildings. In the second mode, the Hunters fire 5 missiles each at a pinged hero, each doing 50/75 damage in a 150 AoE. (It's like "ZEUS ULT NOW", except a little cooler. And not as much damage.)

Skill 1:
The Path of Command: Functions as it does now. Every 30/25/20/15 seconds all enemy heroes within 2000/3000/4000/5000 range of Yriel will be pinged. Heroes within half the maximum distance of detection will become visible to Yriel for 2/3/4/5 seconds. Additionally, Yriel can command his troops to follow his lead and attack as he does. All allied ranged units around him will be passively slaved to his attack command and focus fire on whatever unit he attacks.

Skill 2:
The Eye of Wrath: Yriel, having lost his left eye in an assault, replaced it with a bionic eye, which can fire torrents of electricity at units around him.
Launches streams of lightning from his eye that incapacitate and damage enemy units in front of him. Damages all enemies in a cone in front of him for 100/150/200/250 damage and slows them by 20% for 3 seconds.

Skill 3:
Ulthanash's Pride: Eldanesh and Ulthanash were once brothers in ancient times and founded lineages that continue to last, with Yriel being a scion of the latter. Not all was calm between the two brothers, however, and their legendary feud even lends its name to a craftworld, Ulthwe. For a matter of pride, they fought to become the greatest in time immemorial. The fate of Eldanesh is well known, blood drop by drop, but of Ulthanash, no one can tell. All that remains of his trace is an inextinguishable fire of pride that wells up within his descendants, for better or for worse. In battle, it makes Yriel an unstoppable force of nature, at the cost of some of his defensive capabilities.

Every time he attacks, Yriel grants a debuff on his target: Whenever Yriel deals damage, he he deals 10/17/24/30% of his previous source of damage to his target. Every time he triggers this debuff, however, he suffers a corresponding decrease in defensive capabilities. For every 10 bonus damage he does, he loses 0.1/0.15/0.2/0.25 armor. Both debuffs on Yriel and his target stack, with a duration of 10 seconds. Maxes out at 43% bonus damage.

Homing Missiles and Bombs cannot benefit from this damage boost.

Ult:
The Spear of Twilight: It is a twist of fate, perhaps, that Ulthanash's Spear of Twilight lives on to this day, while Anaris, wielded by Eldanesh, has seemingly drifted into the realm of memory. If Anaris could give the holder the power to challenge the gods, imagine then the power of its brother. It is for that very reason it is considered an accursed blade, one of such greatness that it was not meant for mortals to handle. Yet when faced with the doom of Iyanden, Yriel chose to wield the spear and was instrumental in ending the conflict with a single thrust through the Hive Tyrant's head, albeit at the terrible cost of losing his soul. Now, it is a question of when, not if, he will fall into memory like Eldanesh before him, but before that moment, he will see Iyanden back into its former glory.

Grants 3 different effects to Yriel:
1. Enables Yriel to switch between ranged (300/400/500) and melee attacks, via a toggle from the Path of Command. (this one makes sense Razz)
2. As the Spear of Twilight is a preternatural weapon, what it can do is only limited by the ability of the wielder. Grants an passive orb effect to Yriel's attacks: Can lower both physical and magic resistance of the target to zero for 1/1.5/2 seconds at the cost of the sum of the resistance values (in %) of the target times 2.5/1.75/1. If Yriel runs out of mana, the cost will be taken out of Yriel's health. Will only work on heroes. Replaces the icon for the attribute bonus with a new icon and is an autocast.
3. It is not called the Spear of Twilight for mystical purposes alone. When a psychically compentent individual uses the Spear, it has the potential not only to pierce armor like paper, but also to strip the senses from a target, leaving them as helpless as in the vacuum of dark space. Is an active nuke that strikes the target for 200/300/400 damage and will blind (darkness necron lord-like blind) the target for a duration of current intelligence/25. Yriel, at a 50% chance, then suffers an amount of (pure) damage equal to the duration of the blind times 100/75/50.

Last edited by Glycine on Wed May 19, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed May 19, 2010 6:13 pm

damnit gly way to come up with a good sugestion XD

to be completly honest im ok with modifying this suggestion a bit and using it.

the only issues are that the innate and the ult are too overloaded with effects (i know they are split across 3 different skills each, but my issue still stats because they *do* have a ton of effects)

for the innate tho, bombing runs have no need to keep yriel in the air... that can be removed.
there should be a delay in the global blink for 'retargeting' time
and the second and third parts of the skill dont level, at all Prince Yriel (.46) Icon_razz
change the bomb damage to something non-stat'd, and make it level up, as well as adding in scaling other places
i would also consider reversing the required hp% completly. (so, instead of 50/40/30%, make it require 30/40/50%)

path of command is very good.
eye of wrath is alot less powerful now Prince Yriel (.46) Icon_razz only cause of the angle thing. (which would be a bitch to code... celetstine's flame was a pain)

pride: rediculously powerful. JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS. the math on that skill (at level 4) means that the bonus damage dealt will always, after a few attacks, will come to +66% damage.
for a passive +66% damage, i dont know if all the -armor in the game will make it fair. (a lot of *active* skills dont even give +60% damage)
also, get rid of the stacking bonus damage Prince Yriel (.46) Icon_razz (we went of this alrady, just a reminder)
ALSO! reword it, cause it hurts my brain and wont require as much explanation: Whenever Yriel deals damage, he he deals 10/20/30/40% of his previous source of damage to his target.

the ult has too many effects, and i think you just needed a place to put them. (like the ranged attack on pride, the orb effect on path of command - neither of those toggles really make sense on the skill your paring them with)
A Suggestion: add a new skill (the Stats icon can be hidden) that will combine the ranged + orb effects of the ult, and keep the nuke as the ult.

so when you learn it, you get this new toggle skill that allows ranged attacks and the resistance shattering orb, but the actuall learned ult is the nuke (numbers on that one need fixing also)

overall, im mad at you for comming up with a new build that i like Prince Yriel (.46) Icon_razz
ill look into icons

EDIT: oh, and WHY IS HE STR. his skillset should make him even more of an agi hero now Prince Yriel (.46) Icon_razz he has no reason to be str other than you think eldar need more str heroes Prince Yriel (.46) Icon_razz
there is no reason he should have a str/gain that his higher than his agi's
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu May 20, 2010 12:32 am

change the damage bonus to 10/7/14/31... please, for ease of coding.

also, thinking about it. he doesnt need the nuke on the ult.
the toggle on path of command is unessesary and just a way to fit extra skills in there.
so you can then change the ult to a toggle that gives him a ranged attack with the orb effect
(and yes, they dont get a choice of range or orb effect or both, but we cant give them some bonuses then let them not take the drawbacks, put them together)
if you want the self damage for sure, then make that 50% chance that the manacost will come from hp instead. or a lower chance... or something of the sort

also, the very large problem with this remake that ive come to realise, is that you've moved him away from a ganker and very definatly put him into a carry role (the bonus damage, global blinks, focus on attacks more)

edit: oh, im not sure its possuble to allow magic damage but ignore the effects... its easier just to make it magic immune.
(the only thing i can think of is magic imunity and ultimates => the effects go through but the damage doesnt)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu May 20, 2010 1:58 am

Sounds good. Hopefully we hashed most of everything out already, so I'll go ahead and make the changes.

And he's a ganker because he has a 250 nuke + slow + 300 nuke + blind. Or he was a ganker? Still want me to take the nuke off the ult? ^^;
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu May 20, 2010 5:59 pm

sadly yes XD unless you can come up with a way to incorperate that into the ult Razz but im trying to cut down on the too-many effects thjat your ult has.

the resistance shattering, the slow, the ping, the global nuke, and the trasnport will make him a good enough support hero Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu May 27, 2010 5:57 pm

oh, ive thought of a possible way to incorperate the nuke+blind into the ult:

every 5/4/3 attacks, Yriel will deal an extra 200 pure damge and remove his target's vision for 0.04*Int seconds.

(number of attacks can be changed - basically i was going for a non-random, but non-passive way of dealing the nuke on the attack.
the ult then becomes a passve(this effect)/toggle(ranged/orb effect) similar to asurmen's innate)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Fri May 28, 2010 1:05 am

I think shattering resistance is more than good enough for his ult, not to mention it'll be ranged. Since both armor and magic resistance go to 0, he and any other hero can lay waste to almost any type of hero. Going up against doesn't seem so hard once all your damage starts becoming pure. ^^
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri May 28, 2010 7:46 pm

ok that works too Very Happy

he's also all coded out on paper btw Razz

just him and zoanthrope left to do.

then thres things like the dok/warphead and all the more recent changes we need to figure out.
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:04 pm

the new skillset needs icons
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Pretty good. Thanks Very Happy
Altho I would like a better spear icon Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Apperently I'm very picky when it comes to icons Razz

And yeah that'll do.
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:41 pm

oh btw, this guy is all typed up outside of the editor (on notepad++)
all thats left is the creating of the base skills and the copy/paste of the code
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_8867_btn
Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_12153_btn Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_10820_pas Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_10595_pas Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_8347_btn

Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_8141_btn Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_10848_btn

wraithbone hull
Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_10610_pas

Lift off / Land
Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_6859_btn Prince Yriel (.46) Icons_10990_btn
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next