A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Apothecary of the XI Legion I_vote_lcap63%Apothecary of the XI Legion I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Apothecary of the XI Legion I_vote_lcap38%Apothecary of the XI Legion I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Apothecary of the XI Legion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Apothecary of the XI Legion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Apothecary of the XI Legion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Apothecary of the XI Legion I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Apothecary of the XI Legion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Apothecary of the XI Legion I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Apothecary of the XI Legion I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Apothecary of the XI Legion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Apothecary of the XI Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Apothecary of the XI Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Apothecary of the XI Legion

+2
cellrawr
Glycine
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Apothecary of the XI Legion Empty Apothecary of the XI Legion

Post by Glycine Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:39 am

Fluff:
Part 1:
In ages past, there were once twenty primarchs and their twenty space marine legions. The Great Crusade came and went and the betrayal of Horus is still rued to this day. Yet between those two events, two legions, with their primarchs, simply vanished into thin air. The records cannot tell us what befell these two legions, but we are left to wonder. This is the tale of one of those legions.

Each primarch had their own particular mutation that was evident in the respective legion. Magnus had one eye, Sanguinius had wings, and so on. The Primarch of the 11th legion was not so special aside from the fact that it was female. Spread across the galaxy like her brothers, she landed on an unnamed, pristine world where a colony of humans had constructed a settlement. Unfortunately for the humans, a colony of Exodite Eldar also existed on the world and a Biel-Tan strike quickly wiped out the human settlement, with the lone exception of the Primarch, who seemingly held some mystical appeal to the Exodites.

They took her in as their own and she quickly grew in both physical and mental aspects of the word. The only discomforting feeling the Eldar sensed from her was a deep darkness, in stark contrast to her pleasant and generous mood. It was also noted that she lacked any psychic potential whatsoever, but the Eldar attributed that to the weakness of humanity. Soon she was large enough to participate in the daily activities of her tribe and was placed under the tutelage of the healer, where she learned basic first aid and vast knowledge of herbal and natural remedies. The years passed like this and she took the place of her old teacher, becoming an authority on curing illnesses.

Because she was female, her organs developed in slightly different ways and some still lacked a function. Others, however, gained new functions, like her ability to not only detoxify poisons, but also create antidotes to that poison which could be extracted from her blood. This was part of her greater ability to self-consciously modify the biochemistry of her body to suit the purpose at hand. Whether to dull pain or dispel exhaustion, her body was able to do anything and everything imaginable.

To the Exodites, her ability was nothing short of a blessing from Isha and so she was deemed an incarnation of the healing goddess and given that name. But the good times were not to last.

Part 2:

Back on Terra, as the Emperor created his space marine legions, something troubling revealed itself with the initiates of the XI Legion. The geneseed of the primarch was incompatible with the majority of recruits, for some strange reason. He thought it odd, considering the creation of the other legions was going as planned. The purity of the genetic samples was without doubt, but something inherent was causing his recruits to reject the geneseed. One peculiar trait that he noticed was that the chances of rejection were directly proportional to the amount of testosterone produced, so he had an idea, albeit frowned upon by those around him.

He decided to take a group of female recruits who had distinguished themselves in fighting ability and implant them with the XI's genetic material. All this was to done under utter secrecy, as the discovery of an actual female space marine would cause an uproar throughout the other legions. While some of them rejected the geneseed, a far greater percentage accepted it without any trouble. They did not exhibit the massive size and strength increase, as their male counterparts did, but exhibited enhanced senses and in some cases, the ability to metabolize any substance which entered their body. The Emperor saw the potential for his new legion, but he realized it was not utilized on a battlefield. Instead, they were to serve as researchers and healers. From that point on, he gradually built them up in the shadows and chose not to give them a name just yet, for they were not ready.

Now his attention shifted to the primarch of that legion. He suspected the Primarch was indeed female, as her geneseed would only work in female subjects, but he could not locate her exact position. Despite his psychic mastery, he could not get any knowledge about her condition besides the fact that she existed somewhere. It was as if a dark shroud hid her from his senses. Nevertheless, he could not waste his time solely looking for her. It was time to begin the Great Crusade. With his legions, the Emperor traveled far and conquered all that lay in his path. It truly was the golden age for humanity as it expanded its reach across the stars. Needless to say, the exodite world where the XI Primarch lived would not be untouched as well.

It happened suddenly at night. She was on one of her periodic journeys across the planet, where she would heal the sick and spread her knowledge to others. As she returned back to her home, she wondered just where she came from. She knew she was not of the Eldar, but what was she? They told her she was no Mon-Keigh but rather something more regal and pure. It kept her up at night, the question of her identity. And little did she know that she would soon know it, but at a steep cost.

In the distance, she saw smoke and fire among the dusk fog that set in at times. She guessed that someone forgot to watch over the fire, but then she heard the blood-curdling screams. Something's not right, she thought, and she set down her medicinal pack and quickly readied herself for danger. Often the Dark Eldar raided her planet and many times she had fought them off single-handedly. Her skill in battle was such that a Howling Banshee Exarch visited her colony and gifted her a pair of mirrorswords in recognition of her deadliness, despite the fact she wasn't Eldar. Now she could finally use them to protect her people.

Arriving back home, all she found was corpses and chaos. All had been slaughtered in an instant and there was nothing she could have done to save them. Her family, her fellow brothers and sisters, were found dead in their homes, riddled with holes that blew their bodies apart. This was not the work of the Dark Eldar, that she was sure of. But what could be so horrible as to do this? Her rage and fury at this act was bearable no longer; she let out a piercing howl that could be heard from miles around. To the few Exodites who had managed to survive, they felt the sorrow and resentment within that voice as well as whose it was. They had realized that their child had become a goddess of murder, an embodiment of Khaine himself come to defeat the invaders.

They weren't the only ones who felt her presence, however. The Emperor himself was on the Exodite planet leading his crusade. When she let out her howl, the blank field naturally surrounding her was weakened for a split second and the Emperor felt it almost immediately. He realized his daughter was somewhere on this planet and in deep sorrow, but he could not realize why. Nevertheless, he sent a whole company of the Dusk Raiders into the woods with very express instructions. Using potent telekinesis, he commanded them to find the source of the scream, but not to kill it, or else the whole company's lives would be forfeit. If they were to see any of the primitive xenos, they were to kill in self-defense alone. So the dice was cast, for the eventual meeting between father and daughter.

Part 3:

The company of Dusk Raiders advanced steadily through the dense brush. It was not so hard to kill these xenos, who seemed so primitive and weak compared to other races they encountered. Regardless of their individual thoughts, they marched through the burning villages and bloodstained dirt to wherever this sound came from. They were of one mind and one body and no one could withstand their fury. For humanity, they fought and died and every other race was as dust to them.

There are two sides to each coin, however. The Great Crusade was only so great for the Emperor and his forces. Fewer still exist today that know the stories of countless races wiped out by the Space Marines, but the ever-dwindling Eldar still keep records in their Black Library of these sorrows. It is from that library that these tale is taken from, but I digress.

Eventually, the Dusk Raiders did find a figure collapsed near a tree. It was presumably female, but she was surprisingly as large as a Space Marine. They crept closer as to inspect the figure when a librarian attached to the company stopped them. She was not as the xenos, he said, but was like a dark abyss in the world, something not of this world. She then rose up from the ground, carrying two exquisitely deadly swords and said one unintelligible word: "Why?" And then the slaughter began.

Space Marines are still considered today to be the best of the best of the best in terms of strength, intelligence, and fighting ability. That said, she made them look like children in every way. Her preternatural grace in movement and striking struck down 10 men in the blink of an eye. Before the rest of the company could respond, she had effectively killed a fourth of it before disappearing into the darkness.

Despite their losses, they did not panic. Aside from the burst of bolter fire into the empty brush, the remaining members regained their thoughts and were almost hungry for a challenge. The Captain of the squad quickly gathered his wits and sent a scout to inform the emperor of their location, so that he might come. Then he shouted, "For the Emperor!" and led his forces into battle against the unknown assailant!

Part 4:

When the Emperor arrived at their reported location, all he saw was a field of bodies, each baring just one fatal wound. Whoever the killer was, it was extremely efficient and talented to have oblitarated a whole company. "Surely this must be my daughter's handiwork," he thought and said, "Show yourself, attacker! I mean you no harm."

A shadowy figure stepped out of the trees, somewhat smaller than him but more slim and sculpted. Indeed, it was a female presence. If by strange coincedence, she resembled the Emperor's first love, separated by space and time. Refocusing his thoughts on his presumed daughter, he noticed she was wounded grievously in several spots and wondered how she was still able to stand. In addition, he felt no psychic presence emanating from her, which made him curious. The facts did add up, though, and he said, "Come and join me, daughter. Your place is at my side."

She knew she needed to buy time for her system to repair itself, so she launched into conversation if she was to avenge her kin. "I am not your daughter, Mon-keigh. I know who you are. My people have foretold your rise to lead the humans. I do not know what troops you have trained to kill my people, but it was my duty to slaughter them as they did my village. Why did you have to disturb our quiet, backwater world? We have already fallen and now you want to return us to dust?"

Surprised by her eloquence and sadness, he calmly reassured her and said back, "These xenos did not beget you, my daughter. It was my genes which you come from. Do not forget that you are human and that you are to serve our race. I cannot apologize for the razing of your world, because that is necessary for the spread of the human race. Now, let us leave this battlefield."

Outrage and remorse flooded her whole body. How dare he say this to my people and me, she thought. Yet, glimmers of doubt began to appear, as some of the things he said began to make sense in her mind. It troubled her mind to think about it and clouded her judgment a little. Only one path was left to her now. She deduced her body had maybe one, two minutes left of combat in it, so she would try or die in the process. "I cannot. For the insult of my people and your uncouth words, I have only one recourse left to me. I challenge you to a bout of combat to the death."

Of course, what happened can be guessed at. The Emperor won the duel quite handily, with one notable incident: At the beginning of the bout, the Emperor's psychic prowess was thought to have been nullified by the female attacker, which enabled her to strike him across the forehead. Being the Emperor, it only left a thin graze, but it was one of the few times an opponent had drawn blood on him. With his psychic abilities, he seemed to be unable to harm her, so he simply knocked her out with the plane of his sword in the instance she struck. In the aftermath back on his barge, he wondered about how she would be integrated into his legions, but put that issue off for another day. While the Emperor was xenophobic and unrelenting in general, he had a soft spot for his sons and now this one daughter. Looking upon her sleeping form, he quietly remarked about her.

"I shall name you Kara, my unwilling daughter. In time, surely you will see the light of my ways. Your presence is needed with the rest of your sisters and you all shall be named the Valkyries, after the old mythical maidens of death. Perhaps companions will settle your fiery spirit down. You are to lead your sisters into battle, where they shall relieve the dead of their burdens and allow the living to fight another day. Sleep in peace, fair daughter. We will see each other again."

To be continued.

Last edited by Glycine on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Apothecary of the XI Legion Empty Re: Apothecary of the XI Legion

Post by cellrawr Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:43 am

Two unknown Primarchs

Almost nothing is known about the two unknown primarchs.

References to the second and eleventh Primarchs are made in the short story, The Lighting Tower12, in which Rogal Dorn describes the plinths on which their statues stand should be vacant and says that 'no one ever spoke of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?'

The traitor Primarchs in this story are covered with a shroud, so the fate of the second and eleventh is undetermined. They may have been found and befell a tragedy as it implies they were spoken about previously.

<_< The two unknown's are referred to as brothers, gly.

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:30 pm

Cell, I can write my own fluff, you know. Just because they were referred to as brothers doesn't mean it was actually the case. Anyways, just wait and see what I do. The Emperor's not going to be happy either way, as you'll see.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Females can't be Space Marines.. Their bodies can't accept the Black Carapace and the other implants that allows a Space Marine to be a Space Marine. They'd be regular-humies-in-Power-Armor, second class hos like the Sisters of Battle.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Gwrwararwrwa. That made no sense, but it summarizes my intent.

The people who write the original fluff are by no means infallible. By the same token, I could be just as wrong in writing this. However, they gave us two unknwon legions of space marines and I'm determined to write something about one of them. Just because there can't be female space marines now doesn't mean at one time or another there were.

In short, stfu and let me have my creative license. D:

If it makes you two any happier, she dies the most horrible and painful of deaths, along with her legion. So be content that they won't exist, save for this one Apothecary.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Recruits must be fairly young, because implants often do not become fully functional if the recipient has reached a certain level of physical maturity. They must be male because the zygotes are keyed to male hormones and tissue types.

That's why space marines can't be female, deus. I'm still against it because they were labeled as brothers already! RAWRARWARAWRAWRAWRAWRAWR

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:35 pm

*facepalm*

I'm using the shadowy outline of the lost legions for my argument. So that requirement applies for the 18 known legions, but why can't people expand the boundaries a bit.

In any case, could you wait until I finish my story before you comment more? I'll address the problem of "brothers", as you'll see.

PS: I'm Deus? xD;
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:48 pm

DeusMechanicus wrote:Females can't be Space Marines.

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:15 pm

"zygotes are keyed to male hormones and tissue types" = "bodies can't accept implants"... Not sure what you were trying to prove there, other than to explain WHY their bodies can't accept the implants..
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:35 am

Progenoids

Phase 18: There are two of these glands, one situated in the neck and the other within the chest cavity. These glands are vitally important and represent the future of the Chapter, as the only way new gene-seed can be produced is by reproducing it within the bodies of the Marines themselves. This is the implant's only purpose. The glands absorb genetic material from the other implanted organs. When they have matured each gland will have developed a single gene-seed corresponding to each of the zygotes which have been implanted into the Marine.

These take time (5 years in the first case, 10 in the latter)1 to mature into gene-seed. The gene-seed can then be extracted and used to create more Space Marines.

Primarch

The Emperor could sense that the infant Primarchs were alive, but was unable to reach them. Therefore he used their previously collected DNA samples to create the Space Marines. The genetic material of each one of them was used to found a single Space Marine Legion, twenty in total.

The Space Marines were made from the DNA of their Primarchs. If one of the Primarchs SOMEHOW (Gly, this is another reason there can't be a female Primarch. The Primarchs came from the Emperors DNA, they are clones!) was female, they would have to be female due to the dna, wouldn't they? Meaning that the implants for these marines would have to be suited for females only, just like only males can become space marines because it's male hormones. The gene-seed draws has all the genetic material for these female-friendly space marine implants to work. The Space Marines must be male now because all genetic material from the gene-seeds came originally from the male Primarchs.

TLDR: IF THERE WAS A FEMALE PRIMARCH, THEN THERE WOULD BE IMPLANTS FRIENDLY FOR FEMALES, MEANING THERE COULD BE FEMALE SPESSMAARINES.

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:29 am

.... I'm in no point to type up a long response, as I'm writing a paper.

What I will say is this. The Primarchs were scattered through the warp and received various mutations. Sanguinius had his wings, Magnus his giant one eye, so on and so forth. The Emperor also has an X chromosome. Now then, let's say something happened during their time in the warp or even a lab mistake that was covered up. Is it not feasible in any aspect to assume that a female primarch could be created, whether through warp influence or lab accident?

Also, read the damn story!

Emperor was able to sense her (Check!)
Emperor also tried to make said legion (Check!)
Emperor failed at such, but instead made a legion in secret (Semi-check!)

ALSO: Said Female Primarch I'm making will disappear. Something will happen to their gene-seed. There could have been implants friendly, but without gene-seed or the primarch, there can't be any more female space marine in the present.

Your scenario, while illustrating that females in the 41th millenia can't be space marines, does not apply as such to the 29th millenia, when things (as I tell) are different.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:27 am

How would a trip through the Warp, from which all psykers draw their power, give her the mutation of a Blank anyway? o_O... If anything, it would make a stronger psyker. Anyway... Granted, if there had been female SMs, their seed could've been lost over the millenia ... but I still don't believe they ever existed. How would a trip through the Warp change XY to XX .. ? It may have made the Primarch a hermaphrodite or something ... but ... That's just kind of gross to think about. Also, it doesn't matter if the Primarch had been female because the genetic material used to make their Legions was from before they were taken by Chaos, so the legion would have been Terran males. So, she would have to somehow be a female clone of the Emperor ... which doesn't make any sense. Granted it is well with in the realm of genetic manipulation to make them female, but ... If he wanted girls, why would he make 18-19 boys, and 1-2 girls? Fact is the two unknown legions were stricken from Imperial record before the Horus Heresy for reasons only the Emperor and GW know, and a non-Dreadnought survivor from that era ('less they fell into some Warp-time-warp thing like that Dark Angel guy), is nearly impossible. Most likely one or both of them were so mutated by Chaos, or fell into Chaos worship to the point that the Emperor simply killed them and euthanised their legions (When looking upon the XI's tank in a vision, Horus reflected upon the "untapped glories that lay within, knowing they would never come to pass"). Oh, and just for the record, the Emperor did support complete and utter xenocide, it's a well covered fact. He also tended to wipe out any human civilization that denied him as well. He's like a galactic Hitler... And in closing, after everything, they are always referred to as "Brothers", even by Primarchs who would have met them during the Great Crusade ... as I have never called a girl, or seen a girl called "Brother", they're males...

As a side note, the quote, "The second and eleventh plinths had been vacant for a long time. No one ever spoke of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?", seems to support them falling to Chaos, as the warning would be of Horus' eventual betrayal.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:29 am

I really wish you two would let me finish the story so I can tell how her and her chapter were erased, but you two seem to have such a problem with just the concept of there being a female primarch or why they called them brothers until said event or any little detail you want to bring up.

I'll try my best to answer your problems as I write, but it's my story! D: So let me first finish writing it and then you can toss it out should you not like it.

Please don't comment on this thread until I finish. It's getting to be troublesome having to tell you over and over that I'm obviously not done.

Sorry! *Just a little annoyed at this point*
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by ChangerOfWays Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Interesting story gly, it would be funny if one of the primarchs was a woman. It could also explain how the sisters of silence, and the the sisters of battle came into being. Might wanna try bringing that into the fold. It also says some where in the lexi that one of the primarches was a blank, you could tie that in with her. (Yes, I poked my head back in for a bit)
ChangerOfWays
ChangerOfWays
Veteran Seargent

http://williamc561993@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:17 pm

bleh, thers a few points in your story where you step out of the narrative... and that just sits wrong with me

and the thoughts and stuff need either quotations or italics.
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:10 pm

As said earlier, it's a draft to this point. I'll try and edit it into a perfective form over the break, or at least what I have so far.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 pm

So where's the rest of the story? RAWR!
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:52 pm

See, you want to read it.

I'm very busy at the moment, though. Wish my break wasn't such. And next week I'll have 3 tests. So consider it on hiatus.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:38 pm

I want to read it so I can poke more holes in it. Twisted Evil
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:22 pm

So you ever going to finish this?
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:02 pm

I think I'll start making the actual hero, and finish up the story if I want to. Anything you're looking for in an Apothecary?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Careful, Zebo will throw a fit because it isn't canon / fluff inspired.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:08 pm

FEMALE SPEISS MAHRINE! NON-CANON! FAIL!

Would generally sum it up, although you opened a whole new can of lore issues with other parts of the story... Also fuck you too Dues.

Since there's quite a bit of issues..(Eldar taking in a Mon-Keigh Blank!? Really!? The Eldar would be pained to even have her NEAR them due to that field alone, not to mention blanks are considered repulsive to those even those without access to the warp, she would fuck up their warp fields, and various other technologies...)

I could almost *Try* to let this slide (Mostly ignoring it's existence to the core), if you hadn't carelessly threw in the fact she was a blank.

It's like reading bad fan fiction Razz
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Lol, your criticism is honored, Zebio.

And it is rather bad, since I was writing to fill in holes, rather than to actually make a decent story. ^^;

That said, unless you can objectively deny they *could* have existed, without the whole males can only get implants blah blah blah, there is a slim, so slim possibility that it could have happened.

And the way I view the lost legions is for the purposes of creation. They exist in a null state as to give birth to other ideas.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:37 pm

You realize most of my criticisms was for the Null/Blank status right? I just did the typical stance on female space marines in the "lol rage worthy" way since I was just glossing over it. The blank issue is far more important since you decided to stick her with the Eldar.. (The Biel-Tan warriors non-the less as well, who are more fanatical then any other sect)
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum