I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

63% 63% [ 5 ]
38% 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» Faction creeps
Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquisitoin] Brother-captain Stern
Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:37 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Angg'rath..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angg'rath..

Post by Glycine on Sun May 02, 2010 4:09 am

Quick changes for him. Although, please check that the mana gained back per unit is working properly. I've leapt into 6+ units and only got back like 20-30 mana.

Stats:
Strength: 30 + 3.0
Agility: 20 + 1.5
Intelligence: 0 + 0.1

Right Hand of Khorne: Not too much to do with it. Maybe have the amount of mana decay decrease over time. 0.6/*/0.5/*/0.4/* mana decay.

Butcher's Carousel: I'd lower the damage and duration of the stun a bit.
140/200/260/320 damage, 0.5/1.0/1.5/2.0 second stun, in exchange for this effect. All units hit by Angg'rath's sword are swung around such that their new position is 180 degrees opposite their current location.

Goreflight: Nix the odd DoT from units being in the way of Angg'rath. Don't really know how that applies. oo Reduce the slow to 15% and give him a 20% attack speed buff.

Daemonic Armor: Reduces physical/spell damage by 25%, gives a 20% chance to be immune to magic for 2 seconds. Locks Angg'rath mana pool from outside forces. No other skill will influence the gain or loss of mana besides the innate.

Skulls for the Skull Throne: RAWR. That is all. Anyways, I'm going to throw a random buff on to it. xD At all levels, Angg'rath has a 16% chance to immediately strike after an attack is made, dealing 1.8x damage. This strike can also proc at 16% chance, in which case he will do 4.8x damage. If the strike procs AGAIN (that's 3 times consecutively), the strike does 8.8x his current damage.

So you go from 16% for the first strike, then 2.56% for the second strike, then to 0.4096% for the third strike. [If you haven't noticed, I'm just playing around]

Zarakynel:

New model, perhaps?

Here!

Or this?

Random icons:

One?

Innate: lololololol *remaking this* Avatar of Pleasure: (To come)

Pavane: It "technically" doesn't have this, but Lash of Submission shall take its place. Lower the range, as suggested, and lower the blind chance to something like a scaling 35%.

Aura is the same, except for a tiny note. On a 15/30/45/60% chance to proc on attack, the attecked unit will suffer a monumentous drop in attack speed such that Zarakynel can attack a unit without being hit back. Only lasts for 1 second. Cannot proc more than once every 12 seconds.

Soulstealer's: Is Blaaaaah. If I do 200 damage, the calculations will work as followed:

200 * 1.04^n where n equals the number of attacks. If I attack 5 times, I'd do 200, 208, 216, 225, 234. So I add about 83 damage. >> Useless except under the most situational aspects, like you get to hit a tank or a dummy. >>

I'll move the name of Soulstealer to the ult, but still do something with souls. Nom Nom.

Ult: Not too much I can change, unless you want things suddenly copulating. >> Mass AoE temporary change of heart to creeps?

Last edited by Glycine on Mon May 10, 2010 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Glycine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Angg'rath..

Post by Grass Hopper on Sun May 02, 2010 12:59 pm

thirster isnt really changed Razz
cept 25% reduction from all sources as a passive is rediculous.
and im not sure i can make another skill stop his mana from being affected... but i can look into it.

keeper:
the description of keepers of secrets say that they can take the form of beasts etc with horns and spiky bits.
the giant satyr works pretty good with that description, and i dont want to unessesarily increase map size.

pavane = aoe
lash = single target.
it only makes sense. think on that.

and the soulstealers sword: its increased damage from all sources, so your allies gain bonus damage vs them as well.

also, its not ^n, its *n.
so 5 attacks would be +20% damage from all sources.

And unto the masses, He doth spoke:
"Behold The Stuff! It Is Good!"
And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Admin

View user profile http://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Sun May 02, 2010 4:35 pm

The thing that makes more sense is that Zarakynel doesn't even have Pavane as a usable skill, but rather Lash. By the way, Pavane moves things D6", Lash 2D6", and both affect 1 whole unit. Lash has a range of 24", Pavane 18". Pavane rolls to hit as normal, Lash takes a psychic test and pins at the end. >> You're thinking of Lash of Torment. xD

So it'd be Ao*[1.04n], where the result is fed back into the equation? In that case, it's really only useful if you're going to hit someone more than 5 times and considering that people often run away or have a means of a escape, you're only going to be needing it against tanks. Plus, it's an orb skill, which keeps him from getting life steal or any other useful orb. I was thinking about combining it with the current warptime to free up a slot, but I don't know if I will.

The innate is what makes him somewhat off-balance, as it can get +100 agility so very easily. With that, of course i'm going to hit 500-600 crits 95% of the time with warptime and thus go through any defense.

Back to potential skills:

Innate: Avatar of Pleasure:

The Keeper of Secrets's presence transforms any battlefield into a whirling imaginarium full of emotion, desire, and most prominently pleasure. Zarakynel, being the foremost symbol of Slaanesh's self, amplifies this effect even more. All units around Zarakynel gain 1/2/3/4/5/6% attack speed and 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5/3% movement speed when they damage and are damaged by other units. Duration is 10 seconds, but can be refreshed. Maximum of 100% attack speed and 30% movement speed.

Skill 3: The Souleater
Zarakynel is infamous for her/his/its attacks upon Eldar exodite worlds, where she would feast upon the spirit stones of the helpless inhabitants and condemn them all to eternal torment. Is a toggle skill that takes mana for each proc. Every time Zarakynel kills a unit, she has a chance to strip its soul from it and regain health. 10/20/30/40% of the time, she will gain 10/20/30/40% of the killed unit's max health at the cost of 3% of her mana.

Ultimate: Every Rose has its thorns...
When the power of Slaanesh waxes, Zarakynel becomes as fearsome as her counterpart, Angg'rath, but in a more devious way. The battlefield is transformed into Slaanesh's realm, where mortals face tests of desire one after another. Active skill. Gives Zara not only a 40/55/70% chance to crit for 1.5/1.7/1.9x damage, but also emits an aura 400/600/800 distance around her. This aura induces hallucinations, dreams, desires, and pleasure into enemy units around her. For every second a creep stays within the aura, it has a 5/10/15% chance to be permanently corrupted by Slaanesh's power and become allied with Zarakynel. Duration of 5/7/9 seconds.

Last edited by Glycine on Mon May 10, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glycine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Sun May 02, 2010 6:03 pm

oh, well i was grosly misinformed about the lash XD
would i have to change the animation?

and the current sword is like a passive doom >.>

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Sun May 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Nah, not at all. The animation still works.

I noticed that if he gets a cyclic and crits, his damage tends to go up exponentially. Which makes his attacks that much better if he can go 200, 420, 220, etc. Passive doom is nice, but since it takes 4-5 attacks to equal one standard doom and the duration is only 5 seconds after the last attack, it isn't nearly as useful as it could be.
Glycine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Mon May 03, 2010 2:25 am

Now Typhus gets his moment. GRASS HE'S BORING AS FK. Without broken winds, all he does is run up to you and rot up. A simple swap of Rot and Winds doesn't fix the core problem. ._. Plus, with rot doing 60 damage per second at a single cast for 5-6 seconds, it'll be OP if you can just get 1 rot on the target.

Without further ado...

Innate: Herald of Pestilence
Disgusted at his primarch's sentimentality towards the past, Typhus set off across the stars, to spread the plagues of Nurgle. Death, disease, and destruction were his tools and Nurgle rewarded his loyal servant well. In addition to the destroyer plague, Nurgle entrusts Typhus to spread exotic and deadly diseases recently fashioned. Of these afflictions, no one knows, because those that do invariably die agonizingly painful deaths.

Passive skill. Enemy units who merely fight around Typhus find themselves afflicted with the most corrupting of sicknesses. Whether it kills circulation or destroys tissue matters not to Typhus, for all disease is good.

Every 10/9/8/7/6/5 seconds, Typhus unleashes a wave of sickness on those foolish enough to stand in his path. There are 4 different types of sickness which scale as his connection to Nurgle grows, 3 of which has a 30% chance to be unleashed and the fourth 10% (at level 6. At level 4 and below, the three afflictions share a 33% chance):

Flesh Eater: The disease in this case attacks the physical aspects of the afflicted, rotting away skin, muscle, and bones to slime. Does 5/10/15/20/25/30 damage per second for 10 seconds.

Shattered Resistance: Units affected by this exhibit no signs until they are damaged. Even a pinprick would then cause massive bleeding and death, for it represents a gradual breaking down of the rules and laws which govern science and biology. Reduces armor/magical resistance by 3/6/9/12/15/18%.

Soul Corruption: Nurgle's gifts are not limited to the physical world; indeed, they can corrupt the souls of unfortunate psykers and cut off their connection to the warp. Destroys 10/15/20/25/30/35 mana per second for 10 seconds and silences for 1/2/3 seconds at levels 4 and above.

Severing of Fate (10%): If a unit contracts this disease, such is the fatality rate that its strands of fate have already been cut. Biological systems go completely haywire, cause flesh to simultaneously rot and regenerate, while extra arms are grown as legs are lost. It is chaos incarnate, for which there is no cure. Only available at level 5/6.

Every second, enemy creeps lose 1%, then 2%, then 4%, then 8% of their health and so on until they die. When they die, they spread the affliction to all surrounding units. Affects hero units in a slightly different way. Nurgle himself cuts the threads of fate for enemy heroes but in a delayed fashion. The incubation time for such a sickness lasts 70/80 seconds, but when the sickness takes hold, the hero starts to lose 1 then 2 then 4 then 8 health every second for every 10 seconds of incubation. Can be dispelled. A hero cannot die from this affliction, however.

Skill 1: Manreaper

With his scythe dipped in the most vile of poisons and substances, even a touch from the manreaper equals vicious, burning agony. In addition, Typhus uses his psychic influence to consecrate the victims' very souls to Nurgle and become more powerful.

Grants Typhus 5/10/15/20% cleave which poisons all hit units for 5/10/15/20 damage per second for 5/6/7/8 seconds. Can be activated for the following effect: For every unit killed by the cleave or poison, Typhus gains 2 damage per unit up to his level times 1/2/3/4 in damage

Skill 2: Feel No Pain
Blah blah blah he's a plague marine in terminator armor blah I don't want to write fluff for this part blah

All damage taken by Typhus can be delayed for 3/3.5/4/4.5 seconds. Delayed damage taken is pure.

Skill 3: Blight Drone of Nurgle
Last seen on the planet of Vraks, these daemon/machine constructs hover across the battlefield, drawn to bloodshed and the remains of the dead. The dull, maddening buzz of their engines became a fearful sound for Imperial troops, for it represented an omen of doom. After Vraks, Blight Drones have been encounted among other Nurgle-affliated warbands, and Typhus himself has been rumored to have acquired a squadron of these unspeakably vile killers.

Summons 1 Blight Drone, with a maximum of 4. Blight Drones have the following characteristics:

Life: 300/400/500/600
Mana: 100/150/200/250
Armor: Fortified (0/1/2/3)
Attack: Magic 15-20/20-25/25-30/30-35
Movement Speed: 300
Attack Speed: 1.7 base cd.
Is a flying unit.

Explosion of Pus: When this unit dies, it explodes, as noted, in a ghastly rain of metal and pus. All units in a 200/250/300/350 AoE around the Blight Drone when it dies takes 50/70/90/110 piercing damage and suffer a 20/25/30/35 DoT for 3 seconds.

Trail of Filth: Blights the ground underneath its flight with toxic substances, causing 3/6/9/12 damage per second to units that walk on it for 15 seconds.

ult: I FOUND A FLY MODEL! You do realize what we can do with it now... Like an actual destroyer plague? ;] Instead of some crappy locust swarm which has bad mechanics.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/hero-fly-99524/?prev=search%3Dinsect%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Last edited by Glycine on Sun May 09, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glycine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon May 03, 2010 5:06 pm

so, basically, you changed rot to... be passive, a bit more random, and (in the case of #4) much more op.

gave manreaper a dot (prolly to replace rot?)

and replaced winds of chaos with a summon.

tell me how this makes him less boring? Razz
active skill > summon in the case of interestingness (dont think thats a word >.>)
not to mention its a pretty basic summon (in the case of micro... and you even want it to die, so its not like you need to try to keep it alive)
and toggle > passive in the case of... interestingness XD

i do like some of these ideas tho

anywho:
bloodthirster. is good mostly, (are you sure you want the carosel to turn people around? Razz look at flayed)
the armor's passive damage resist is too much, keep it as it is now (he doesnt need more armor, and the magic resistance is khorns thing)
and the ult, instead of those random values (unless you mathed it out and i just missed it...) have it like, 16% chance to deal 1.8* damage, and that extra damge has the same 16% chance to deal 1.8 the new damage, etc..
so 16% chance to deal 1.8* damage
then 2.5% chance to deal 1.8^2* damage
then .05% to deal 1.8^3* damage etc.
(it avoids some very long and nasty if-then statements XD)

keeper:
most of the changes seem to be distracting from the current theme (ganker through attacks... msotly)
not gona lie, i dont like avatar of pleasure (and, it is waaay too powerful, even if it is just numbers -i mean... 100% attack speed? 30% ms speed?... unless you capped it really low, but even then, it makes your creep wave a little rediculously buffed)
for the ult, to make it a little more interesting, we could combine its current effects with the aura of acquiessense (make it something like an uber buffed Warp Icon) give him the epic crit, +ms, and then slow everything around him. (this would leave some room to add in a new skill that you oh so want Razz)
soulstealer is actually a good skill, and would fit this guy.
and the ult... again with being the buffer Razz it doesnt really suit the keeper too much, imo.
(possibly slaanesh, yes... but not the keeper)
its also really really powerful (again, 100% ias, 30% ms, large crit%, and passive converting enemies
(also, if you need to make heroes get only half the effects of you ult, that means the basic effects are too powerful - also, using this ult while heroes have more than half of a max stack... well its either useless, or reduces their current bonuses... however you make it work)

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Mon May 10, 2010 12:07 pm

I'll start from Zarakynel.

Avatar of Pleasure is not as op as you think it is because creep waves can't get that high of an ms without dying generally. Look at the description:

All units around Zarakynel gain 1/2/3/4/5/6% attack speed and 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5/3% movement speed when they damage and are damaged by other units. Duration is 10 seconds, but can be refreshed.

It's not an active skill, if you're thinking of litanies. >> Plus it'll only rear its head truly in the end-game past 30 minutes when everyone has leveled enough to kill creeps easily.

I don't like your ult at all, though... ><
It's like Libby's veil of time except he can actually rape you while you can't run. My goal is to not push the win button for the ult, Grass. That's just plain stupid. He rapes enough with his ult as it is, so I'm trying to tone down his damage. Imagine that plus aura of acquiescence plus warp icon. Imagine molasses. That's how fast units will be moving. >>

Soulstealer is an awkward skill, because you give a carry even more damage. Why would you do that? A good Zara can wait 30 minutes in and then go off on your whole team, because nothing can stop the amount of damage he does. Even a Chaplain with his ult on gets killed in 4 seconds by a Zarakynel on Warptime. If he's a ganker, don't make him a carry, but if you want him to be a carry, he needs to be less effective.

Soulstealer would be awesome on a support character, but because you give it to a carry, who does most of his damage in one on one/two/three combat late game, it becomes slightly redundant. It makes him nominally good at ganking, but you're only going to get 5-6 hits on the hero before he's dead anyway.

The mechanics on soulstealer are confusing though, but I can say with some certainty that it really doesn't add 4% extra damage consistently. Because of the way dice are, it's hard to get a accurate reading, though. This is just some of my data.
Base damage: 94-100 + 51
124, 147, 155, 172, 179
158,165, 176, 173
149, 154, 164, 160, 171

I could even do a standard deviation, but I'd need a lot of data.

Otherwise, -sd is lying. By the way, why does soulstealer increase his damage by 31? That makes no sense, grass. And it's not in the tooltip. So how'd you get it?

PS: Howling banshees suck, even when you upgrade them 22 times. >>
Glycine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon May 10, 2010 5:03 pm

ok, well lets look at the innate from a different angle
for the hero itself, its only doing good when the hero is damaged, which, as a ganker, you never want to have that happen to you. you need to get in there, burst people down, then escape without taking hits.
so for a ganker, that skill isnt effective as it would be, lets say, on a tanking hero.
it may be fine for the creeps (which i doubt but oh well, thats numbers... even tho 30% ms is insane, as well as 100% ias...), but for a ganker, its a counter-synergistic spell.

i do like soulstealer... its a good heal, reminds me of bloodseeker Razz and may counter the flaws of the innate... but its %chance on death is too random/unpredictable
also, stealing souls somehow gives hp? it would almost make sense (using the trend we have in the map so far XD) for it to give mana...
perhaps have another skill that does something with mana to life... or include something like that in the skill.
this guy should have some sort of many active skills to need mana for (being a ganker, it makes the most sense) and definatly could use life

the ult, i dont like... its like the current (but worse), and then add in your innate to the effects (which is already possibly already in effect for most nearby units), not to mention the restriction on heroes (which means that if you need to restrict it on the ult, then it'll be too powerful on the innate).
depending on the total life of your creep wave... the ult *could* have little to no effect...

so:
we need a new innate (including ditching the current one).
new soulstealer is good, but prolly remove the % chance... (theres a %chance, and then a mana cost... one or the other, but not both)
the ult could still use some reworking.

(he also would like some new actives maby?)

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Mon May 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Ehhh. The current innate works best when he does take hits (When you can take hits late game, you gain ~100 damage from agility) and makes him an absolute monster like Karandras. He's not a pure ganker. He does enough damage to make him a ganker at mid-game and a carry at end-game.

And avatar of pleasure procs when he attacks things too, you know. So it's not counter-productive.

By the way, I changed the mechanics on the ult. Take a looksee. I did want to do something with temporary conversion of enemy heroes, but that's a little much. ^^;

I'll look into a new active, though. Don't forget that Zara is a daemon and is basically made up of mana. So either way, souls will heal him in some form.

PS: I was talking about the old soulstealer skill above, if you didn't notice. Sorry for the confusion!
Glycine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon May 10, 2010 5:25 pm

heh, true on the soul/life thing XD

and the current innate works only a little because agility gives armor XD
but its still bad.
and true, it does proc when you attack. but then we have similar to the same problem as karandras (And worse, cause he gets epic ms with it too)
i would erally rather we rework the innate some more/again

the ult is... bleh, its now moving further from a ganker/carry hero Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Sat May 29, 2010 7:08 pm

ok, my thougts (and a bump) that i came up with at work:

thirster:
my general thought for this hero is that he is a really tough, really heavy hitter.
tones of hp and damage, but low ias and speed (outside of the flight and ult)

i want to increase str/gain, but reduce agi/gain (to something like 30 + 3.5str, and 20 + 1.6 agi)
this will boost his hp/damage, and reduce his armor/ias

innate :
now gives +damage instead of ias/ms.
when he attacks a target and gains the damage buff, he wont lose mana and gains X mana per attack.
when the buff runs out, he quickly loses mana.
spells no longer cost mana, but mana will be slightly harder to come by.

carosel:
spins units around and tosses them back slightly (itll be about 180 degree spin and about 100-200 tossback)

flight:
no longer deals dps to units
now either: knocks units back as it flies, or knocks units back at the end, keeping the slow

colar:
X% chance to become spell immune (now 2 => 3 seconds)
outside souces of mana modification (fountain, feeback, manaburn) are 75/50/25/0% as effective
(removed the magic resist cause of epic hp pool)

ult:
now gives ias/ms instead of dmg%
keeps the cleave and heal on kill
now has a 20/25/30% chance for any damage source to deal 1.8x damage (note: bonus damage can trigger itself)

this keeps pretty similar to what you proposed, but instead of pumping his ias/ms, he pumps his damage.

keeper:
he seems to be moving more towards a carry, but oh well XD

icon of slaanesh:
nearby untis gain X% ias and X% ms whenever they lose 5% of their max hp or more. (keeps the bonuses on damage, but setting a definate limit. plus, slaaneshi enjoy pain, if they only get proded, it wont give them as much of a boost as them getting a serious slice or w/e)

lash of submision:
just a rename

aura:
basic 10% ms/ias slow
when a unit is hit, it has a 3/4/5/6% chance to be slowed by 100% for 1 second
when a unit attacks, it has a 10/15/20/25% chance to have its ias slowed by 100% for 1 second
(this represents the sudden slowing of reaction times etc that the aura does)

soulstealer:
now a autocast orb
each use adds the 'soul shattered' buff to the target
for each stack of the buff, (1)% of damage taken by the target will be removed from their mana
if the keeper kills a unit with the buff, it is healed for x + X% of the units max life.

Warptime:
(not fond of this but oh well)
gives a 50% chance to deal 2.35/2.45/2.55x his damage (that is the same +dmg% as it is atm)
gives a 50% chance to avoid an attack.

Last edited by Grass Hopper on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Sat May 29, 2010 9:35 pm

If BloodThirster is going to be a decent hitter, maybe his innate should give him 0.1 armour per attack, with a max of 6/8/10/12/14/16 bonus armour. Its just because of his really low base armour.

If your not fond of warptime, you could just do this: 30/40/50% crit for 'crit #' (Keeping same crit factor all game) and 30/40/50% miss.

The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. His duty is honour itself. Even his death - if it is honourable - is a reward and can be no failure, for it has come through duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear.
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Sun May 30, 2010 1:30 am

well, his low armor is offset by his *epic* hp.
he has 1120 hp by lvl 6.
just to put it in perspective.

and really, thats not much different Razz
i meant iwasnt fond of the, imo, quite bland 'active chance to crit and chance to evade'

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Sun May 30, 2010 7:42 am

Epic hp is nothing if you have no damage resist. But I spose items can deal with that. Well perhaps WT could be an active damaging thing. Perhaps like impetus from enchantress dota. Or a ignore pathing.

The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. His duty is honour itself. Even his death - if it is honourable - is a reward and can be no failure, for it has come through duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear.
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Sun May 30, 2010 12:30 pm

well, having 1120 hp is the same as having 600 hp and about... 15/20? armor (whatever armor gives 50% resist)

by lvl 25, he has 2380 *without* stats
while most heroes have less than 2k before stats.

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Mon May 31, 2010 8:38 am

Without stats he would have 0... But thats a silly misunderstanding. Perhaps he could have a damage immune, a tad like typhus, but bloodthirster-unique?

13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon May 31, 2010 5:33 pm

i mean +stats from learning the atribute bonus skill
and actually, without stats he would have 150 Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:11 am

Anyway, in DoW chaos builders can be forced to build quickly at the cost of hp. Perhaps we can make the bloodthirster more of a bloodthirster by giving him a toggle IAS and damage/cleave + killing for hp that costs hp per second.

13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 pm

kinda like his ult with an hp degen? thats not a bad idea

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Isn't there an item being created thats pretty much that?

cellrawr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:39 pm

ummm

yes Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:08 am

Yeah, BloodThirsters slowly die if they're not in battle. Why not moosh up that effect with his ultimate?

13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:57 pm

bloodthirsters do not slowly die if they are not in battle.

you play too much DoW Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:48 am

Its just something I remembered. Last time I played DoW.. Years back. Why not use the same balance ideas Relic used in DoW?

13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top