A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire I_vote_lcap63%[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire I_vote_lcap38%[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire

3 posters

Go down

[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire Empty [Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire

Post by cellrawr Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:20 am

Story:

Blah blah blah

Stats-
Strength: 20 + 2
Agility: 20 + 2.5 <---
Intelligence: 21 + 1.6

Range: Melee
Movespeed: 320

(Innate) Spiritless:
The very essence of his being is tied to that of the Laughing God, and as such he is above and beyond such things as fear, doubt and uncertainty. He is infused with divine power and purpose, and never falters.
The Solitaire cannot be affected by enemy status effects (Stuns, slows, etc.) or friendly buffs (regen, ias/ims buffs, etc.). Has a passive 10/13/16/19/22/25% spell reduction. Note: Aura's not affected by status immunity.
Active: When activated, all-non hero units (allied and enemy) within 200/240/280/320/360/400 range of the Solitaire run in fear away from it until out of range. Any new units that come in range are feared away also while it is still in effect. Lasts 5/6/7/8/9/10 seconds.

Neuro-Disruptor:
The Neuro-disruptor is a weapon of unknown alien manufacture, used by the Eldar Harlequins. It is a handgun made of a transparent crystalline material. It has no obvious power source, internal workings or mechanical trigger, but works by intent. It uses intricate psycho-crystalline circuitry to emit a wave of particles that disrupt the brain's neural pathways, turning the target into a drooling imbecile or killing them outright.

Active nuke.
120/140/160/180 mana cost, 21/19/17/15 second cd.
400 aoe cone range. Enemy creeps hit by the disruptor are dazed for 10 seconds and have their attack damage, movement speed, and attack speed reduced to 70/60/50/40% of their base, which recovers over 10 seconds.
Enemy heroes have 5/10/15/20% of their intelligence burned off, 2/4/6/8x the amount of which is done as damage, and 75/100/125/150% of intelligence lost is also lost as movement speed.

Holo-field:
Holo-fields are a sophisticated substitute for armour. Whenever the Solitaire moves, its image is shattered into a cloud of crystal shards that dance and swirl around with vigor proportional to the speed the Solitaire is moving. For every 50 ms the Solitaire has, it gains 1.5/2/2.5/3% evasion from any source.

The Dance Without End:
In the retelling of the Fall, only one Harlequin can play the role of Slaanesh, the Solitaire, for all others go insane trying. Destined down a Path of Damnation, the Solitaire is trapped between two ideals: the drive to fight against the seductions of Chaos and the drive to be seduced into its promises, temptations, and mirages. With knowledge of both sides, the Solitaire is exponentially leagues above most warriors, but at the cost of his soul.
Active: The Solitaire gains 2/4/6/8% ias each time it takes damage, and 1/2/3/4% ias each time it deals damage. Maximum 105/110/115/120% ias. Has a 6/8/10/12% chance on regular attacks to bounce to up to three targets (target attacked that triggered the proc + 2), dealing base attack damage. Last 15 seconds. Has a 42/38/34/30 second cd. Bounce has a 5 second icd.

(Ultimate) Blitz Attack:
There is a method to the madness of the Solitaire, and when the power of the Laughing God propels him into battle he does so in a blur of limbs, blades and slashing points. Solitaires have been known to cut down scores of enemies before they could even react to his approach.
Active: When active, the solitaire gains 2/3/4% movespeed for every 600 distance moved. When targeting a unit with an attack command, the Solitaire will perform a blink strike on the unit instead. Max casting range of the blink strike is 90/120/150% of the Solitaire's movement speed. The blink strike will deal bonus damage equal to .3/.4/.5x of the unused % of distance. Blink strikes cannot trigger more than once every 4/3/2 seconds. Must use the attack command for each blink strike. 18/21/24 second duration. Has a 120/110/100 second cd.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/demon-slayer-63312/?prev=search%3DDemon%2520Hunter%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
Use that model for Solitaire, grass.

Last edited by cellrawr on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 9 times in total

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire Empty Re: [Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:47 pm

heh. looks good so far

i want to have an issue with Dance Without End... but it fits XD
but, i would swap the %'s for the 'is damaged' and 'damages' parts.
cause you are damaged way more often than you damage.

i think holo-field needs a sliight buff.
cause at base ms, max level, he only gets 16% evasion.
max of 25% evasion at max ms.
its not... bad. but its not very good for 4 skill points.

and that model works great
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire Empty Re: [Harlequin] Unknown, Harlequin Solitaire

Post by cellrawr Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:58 pm

I couldn't really think of anything for alone besides some sort of windwalk that leaves behind a clone of one of the units she was nearby. And I really didn't wanna give it a Windwalk with the ult. And yea, the Dance is completely made up. No rules that go along with it. I was going for it should have a greater reward for taking damage, since it's agi and would prob have a quick attack speed.

Holo-field I nerfed because I hear a lot of complaints of current harle's evasion. Buffing the percentages would make it crazy because of what we have our ult making her ms go up to normally, along with the blink strikes. Say I bumped the last percentage to 4 to get it back to 28% evasion at 350 ms (normal movespeed with boots). It would have 40% evasion and blink strikes with the way we designed our ult.

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:01 pm

actually, with 3%, you get 30% evasion at 522 ms, and about 20% at 320
so 23% with boots
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:05 pm

<.< Thats why I said four, to get current evasion levels at boot speed. Eh, we can try 30% I guess, since its not that far from what it is now.

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:07 pm

3% per 50 ms:
-gives +3% over current at *max ms*
-gives -6% under current at *average ms*
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Eh, we can try 30% I guess, since its not that far from what it is now.

I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE MEANING

Oh, btw, is the distance moved part all right on the Ult? Don't know if thats too short or not.

Also can't think of much for spiritless except magic immunity. To stay with it being spiritless it would have to be something permanent, and not just a chance like sigis. Grass, is there a way to make it immune to the debuff like things (Slows, Stuns, etc.) while having it still take the damage? I don't want to give it straight magic immunity. Maybe have it like that, with added magic damage reduction or something.

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:15 pm

as long as its ok to.. no nvm purge only removes debuffs

yes its very possible
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:18 pm

I didn't mean an active purge though, it would have to be passively doing it whenever it gets a debuff all the time.

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:19 pm

i know.

my idea was to start a time that would purge the solitaire every like... .25 seconds.
purge is just the effect i was going to use to get rid of all debuffs
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Ah, ok. That sounds good, as long as that wouldn't make the game laggy or anything.

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:22 pm

nah, .25 seconds is fine

.03 seconds would lag Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Whats a lot for magic damage reduction so I don't go overboard?

And I seriously have no idea for neuro-disruptor except a disable. Damn lore having it make them drooling idiots or just killing them!

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:54 pm

slow, lower int, aoe damage, other nifty effects

base hero resist is 25%
iron halo is... 15?25? %
dont go... over 40?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:30 pm

<_< 40 with my passive or 40 with all of those things?

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:49 pm

umm
passive i would think
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:50 pm

Updated Spiritless

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Updated dance

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:34 am

He should gain less ias for getting hit than he does when hitting.
If you stand in a wave for like a second you'll prolly get a full stack.

Start by swapping the values for when hit and on hit
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:41 am

Updated Innate, Dance, and Blitz. Gly put in Neuro.

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Looks good, though do a few more things.

Lower cd on Dance, Reduce duration on Spiritless by 1-2 seconds, and provide number calculations for Neuro for every stat involved.

Also find the maximum damage possible for Blitz, assuming best case scenario, and it should be moved to the completed forum.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down