A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP I_vote_lcap63%Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP I_vote_lcap38%Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP

2 posters

Go down

Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP Empty Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP

Post by Grapes_On_Drapes Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Hullo people! Hullo? You receive 'dis pictures? HULLO mmkay okay just checking here if 'dis picture box wrong or yer picture box wrong.

Anyways, so me and my buddy just started a WH40K Forum dedicated to roleplaying. (Applause 'ere)

Lemme Explain 'Ere:

In the Segmentum Pacificus, the Western most Segmentum in the Galaxy, five races will collide for control of the Segmentum. The Space Marines, Orks, Eldar, and the Forces of Chaos, fight for the area while the the Tyranids arrive to consume every organism.
After you join, you can play as either the Space Marines, with four chapters to chose from: Ultramarines, Black Templars, and two custom chapters, the Forces of Chaos, as the Black Legion or the Thousand Sons, the Orks, as the Blood Axes or the Deathskulls, or the Eldar, as the Biel-Tan. Take control of a character and those below you - first come, the first to lead. Players can choose to be a leader or a foot soldier. Lead or obey. In this RP, it does not follow a linear storyline, but rather a sandbox tone as the main objective is to capture planets and gain control of three sectors within the Pacificus. Within each of the race's own boards, will the leader post an order in the form of a thread, ordering you, as a lesser authority, to attack a specific planet within a specific subsector within a sector. The leader will post a thread in that planet, naming the attack, and you will post the first strike. It is then the duty of the owner of the planet you are attacking to defend itself and repel your forces. It is like one large, text-based Risk.

Now just because you're the leader doesn't mean you can't have fun either! Lead the attacks personally, slay lines of your enemies!

http://www.doctorineofwar.proboards.com/index.cgi

This forum is still in its infancy, so if you would please, merely contemplate joining this forum. Thanks!
Grapes_On_Drapes
Grapes_On_Drapes
Space Marine
Space Marine

https://www.youtube.com/guildmasteraq

Back to top Go down

Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP Empty Re: Doctrine of War: WH40K Forum RP

Post by Glycine Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Oooh, nice. I just now saw this. xD How's it going so far?

I'd join, except I'm notoriously bad at staying focused on multiple things at one time.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down