I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

63% 63% [ 5 ]
38% 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:24 pm by DeusMechanicus

» Faction creeps
Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Zeb's hero corner!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Zeb's hero corner!

Post by ZebioLizard on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:19 am

Heyo there! Zeb's back (if probably temporarily as usually)

This is where zeb will be asking hero suggestions, and will be reviewing Current Incomplete/Suggested heroes to the best of my ability! You suggest which heroes I post up To do next, and a hero to review and I'll do it to the best of my ability! For I have all the talent..ALL OF IT!

Hero's I'm thinking of making!

Orrin Greybeard, the Eldest Father (Squat)
The Parasite Of Mortex (Tyranid)
Deathleaper (Tyranid)
Inquisitor Lord (DaemonHunters) (Standard sort)
Nork Deddog (Imperial guard)
Duke Slicus (Dark eldar)
Drazhar (Dark Eldar)
Inquisitor Lord Karamzov (Witch hunters)
Flayed one (REMAKE! SKills 2 & 3)

Edit: Instead of reviewing ingame heroes..I will look over heroes on the forum! Put up one you want reviewed and I SHALL DO IT.

Last edited by ZebioLizard on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeb's hero corner!

Post by Glycine on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:29 am

In addition to talent, he has the will to do something Razz

But before you go on your creative rampage, please do look at heroes that people have already made and see what you can do with them.
Glycine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:46 am

Technically looking at those is generally what gets me in a creative rampage in the first place. So many hues of stuns and pure damages when better abilities could be thought out! I could look through..Yes infact I will!

Updated first post!

Edit: I'm on some sort of high. I have no clue why! I must have all the energy right now, all of it...although I'm about to crash and burn in sleep Sleep
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:07 pm

basically, if you dont mind, do a general go-through of every hero in the development forum Razz

especially the older suggested heroes.

And unto the masses, He doth spoke:
"Behold The Stuff! It Is Good!"
And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Admin

View user profile http://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:18 pm

aslo... get online

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:18 pm

To many to choose through though..Which is why I generally would like specific ones picked out before I pick general ones.
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:27 pm

well, lets start with development => heroes => developement then Very Happy

theres only like 7 Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:24 pm

First hero! My text in blue!

cellrawr wrote:Story:

In times when the pure numbers of the Tyranid swarm are not sufficient or able to break the opposition the swarm faces, the Hive Mind creates from its gestalt intelligence the Hive Tyrant known as the Swarmlord. If the Hive Mind is considered to be the brain behind the swarm, the Swarmlord is the right hand that carries out its horrifying will. With four lethal bone sabres, a frightening effective intelligence, and the full potential of the swarm behind it, the Swarmlord not only can out-think the enemy, but also can devastate it in close combat. Even the tactical prowess of the Ultramarines, the Emperor's finest, fell lacking on several occasions due to the ingenuity and exactness the Swarmlord exhibited.

Stats-
Strength: 25 + 2.6 <--
Agility: 15 + 1.6
Intelligence: 21 + 1.9

Range: Melee
Movespeed: 305

(Innate) Old Adversary:
"The Hive Tyrant has a great knowledge of the enemy, having faced similar foes across numerous worlds. If one is slain the Hive Mind can simply grow a replacement, implanting it with the experiences, knowledge, and character of its past predecessors."
When the Hive Tyrant is slain, it gains 2/3/4/5/6/7 strength, 1/2/3/4/5/6 intelligence, and .5/1/1.5/2/2.5/3 armor.
When attacking it's killer, it does 25% more damage with all attacks. If the Hive Tyrant gets the killing blow, it gains 50% extra gold from the hero kill.
Stat gains through death have a 2 minute cooldown. Cooldown starts upon revival.

Holy crap this is a bit much. I'm not sure whether the stat gains are permanent, if temp it's fine, but permanent is a No no. The 25% damage is a bit much too, as that means your counters deal more, you heal more, etc...While fine, almost thematic, the issue is it's TO strong.

Bone Sabres:
"The Swarmlord wields four serrated blades made of crystals not of this galaxy. They are able to cut through adamantite armour and even force fields with ease. The Swarmlord is able to parry with his blades at such speeds foes find it impossible to land their blows."
The Swarmlord has a 20%/30%/40%/50% chance to counter at melee range, dealing base damage +.5xAgi, and a 15%/20%/25%/30% chance to parry ranged attacks.
Can be activated to deal 100/150/200/250 + .6xStr damage to nearby enemies
[note: the passive effects each have a 2s cooldown]
Aoe: 300, Manacost:120/140/160/180, Cooldown: 22seconds.

Like the skill, think the counter is to much. 30% to block all range, and 50% to deal base damage (Which can get really high in this game with half agility! Even with 2 seconds slower heros will be Fucked unless other units are attacking. The damage + ability is fine. Can leave that unchanged.

Paroxysm:
"The Swarmlord debilitates its enemies by triggering every nerve and pain receptor in their bodies, overwhelming their senses with wracking fits of agony."
SLows the target by 5%/6%/7%/8% every second for 5 seconds.
The target gains ms and ias back at the same values over 5 seconds after.
Range: 550, Manacost: 100/120/140/160, Cooldown: 25 seconds.
note: at 5 seconds, slow will be 25/30/35/40%

Fine, like this skill. Perfect.

Leech Essence:
"The Swarmlord rips the life force from its enemy, feeding upon it to reinvigorate and regenerate its own flesh."
The Swarmlord deals 120/140/160/180 + 1.2xInt damage to the target
The Swarmlord regenerates the same ammout of hp over 10 seconds.
Range: 350, Manacost: 100/160/210/250 mana. Cooldown: 24/22/20/18 seconds

Another fine skill, nothing to overpowering or fucked up.

(Ultimate) Impending Doom:
"The psychic presence of the Hive Mind radiates from the Swarmlord, flooding the minds of the enemy with an unfathomable sentience so alien that they quail against it and panic."
If an enemy attacks within 400/500/600 range of the Swarmlord, there is a 15/25/35% chance that it will be rooted to the ground in fear for 1/1.5/2 seconds
If an enemy casts a spell within 400/500/600 range of the Swarmlord, there is a 15/30/45% chance that the caster will be mana burned for 1.5/2/2.5x the spells manacost; damage dealt is 30/40/50% of mana lost this way.
Each seperate affect can not trigger on a single unit more than once every 5 seconds, or once every 10 seconds for heroes.

I like this skill..However it might be a bit much, considering mana costs for some spells are Ungodly in this map. (Take honor guard for example. 200-300 at full level. 2.5X is 600+!

old adversary
bone sabres - pyroxism - leech essence - impending doom
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:39 am

Pretty much you're spot on, Zebio. Cell knew it, I knew it, Grass knew it, that the numbers on swarmlord were unfeasible. While the concepts on the whole were solid, Cell does need to stop playing black ops and fix the numbers.
Glycine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:19 am

@_@ Too busy. Playing Valkyria Chronicles now, with Fallout New Vegas coming tomorrow. Then Dead Space sometime next week. Also Cataclysm. Then whatever hell else I buy/get.

cellrawr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:22 am

well, only ults really get into 200+ mana, (exceptions being LoC and Ahriman i think)
but yes, 2.5x might be a bit much.

and general number lowering on the sabres are required.
(i dont think i ever knew this... did the sabre melee counter actually block damage?)

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:09 am

What? No, its always only countered damage. Only blocking is from ranged attacks.

cellrawr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:10 pm

well, then considering its painfully hard to get base damage... and for the sake of balance.. can we just scrap that from the counter damage?
so itll turn into a 50% thorns aura dealing .5xAgi damage

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Can someone tell me what a "Brood lord" is? I've been reading tyranid manual and I've seen no mention of it. I'm almost quite ready to dismiss it as a fan creation if someone can't give me a specific instance of it.
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:22 pm

there are no brood lords in the new dex? o.o

its the hq equivalent of the gene stealer
its for sure in the dex before this

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Found it, it's no longer HQ though.

Continuing on! Once again my text is blue

Betrayer_kharn wrote:Damn, she's hard to remake. Anyways, here goes.

O'Shaserra, Commander Shadowsun

story:
rawr

Stats:
Str: 20 + 1.8
Agi: 15 + 2
Int: 26 + 2.5

range: 350
movespeed: 310

model: Nightelf Druides

Innate: Crucible of Battle
For every shot O'Shaserra fires, she is also able to fire another simultaneously due to her dual weapons. As they are fusion blasters, the range is lacking, but the power is more than enough to make up for it. The closer O'Shaserra is to her target, the more damage she does to the target. Allows O'Shaserra to fire two shots at the same time, both of which do 40/50/60/70/80/90% of total damage.

Skill is alright, but firing an extra total damage shot that might be boosted by over +100 damage? Might be a bit much, might want to have a mana cost and make it toggelable

Skill 1: Impact Crash
O'Shaserra jumps to a spot and as she lands, she fires off her fusion blasters. These shots agitate the air to extremely high temperatures, much as lightning would, and emit a loud crack. It also releases a pressure wave that disrupts all in its limited area of effect. O'Shaserra jumps to an area 600/800/1000/1200 away and fires off her fusion blasters, doing 50/100/150/200 damage and stunning for 0.25/0.5/.75/1 seconds. Cooldown of 15/13/11/9 seconds.

How big is the range for the stun and damage? Otherwise. Very good

Skill 2: Shield in Hand, Always Ready
At a moment's notice, O'Shaserra summons shield drones, which revolve around her while protecting an energy shield around her. If an attack is fired from beyond 300 distance, the drones will have a chance to nullify that attack with their shields at the cost of mana. However, if something engages her within that range of 300, the drones will instead impede the movement of that hero so that she might have the chance to escape and slam into the enemy at the cost of health.

If she is attacked from beyond 300 distance, attacks will have a 10/20/30/40% chance to be nullified with a mana cost of 100 per attack. Each drone can protect its shield, but shields do not overlap(Therefore, if one drone runs out of mana, the other drone will immediately project a shield) If she is attacked in melee range, drones will launch themselves at the target and push back the target 100/150/200/250 distance at the cost of 5% life, to be reduced by armor reduction.

Drones will follow O'Shaserra at all times and revolve around her when she is stationary.

Shield Drone Stats:
Health: 300/350/425/550
Mana: 400/600/800/1000
Armor(Heavy): 2/3/4/5

Creative. Zeb really much likes! You get +4 Favor with Zeb for making this awesome looking ability. As for balance, it's really sort of hard without seeing this one in effect on the battlefield.

Skill 3: Disappear into the Mist
As all commanders must retreat from time to time, a silent and stealthy escape is necessary. Utilizing her XV22 battlesuit, O'Shaserra uses a stealth field generator to make both herself and her drones blend in with the environment and achieve a form of invisibility. In the field, it works best from a distance, as close opponents are able to tell that something is there. However, she can also project the field around allies who stay close to her and in this way hide many people or objects for a duration of time.

At the cost of 25/30/35/40 mana per second, O'Shaserra projects a stealth field 200/250/300/350 distance around her. All units within that area of effect are in effect invisible except when enemy units come within 400/350/300/250 units of that unit and then turn transparent in apparance, but visible. Even when visible, transparent units still have a 15/20/25/30% chance to dodge all attacks.

I'm not really in favor of abilities that give evasion to other units, but this one works alright, not to certain of the 30% dodge at max though with all the benefits given.

Ultimate Skill: Command Link Drone
O'Shaserra calls upon the power of her command link drone to unite her forces in strikes against the enemy. Through many upgrades and changes, the drone has developed an ability to hack into surveillance and communications satellites and use them for the greater good. It also performs its previous function, with a twist. While the drone is alive, all allied units within 500/1000/1500 range of O'Shaserra gain movement and accuracy bonuses. In addition, the drone can broadcast a communications signal to all nearby units around it and direct the firing of allied forces such that a force can focus fire on one unit at a time and move onto another.

Cooldown: 140/120/100 seconds for resummoning.
Also follows O'Shaserra around.

Command Link Drone:
Stats:
Health: 800/1200/1600
Mana: 500/1000/1500
Armor(Fortified): 3/6/9

Abilities:
Vision Tap: Reveals the entire map for 15/20/25 seconds. Cooldown of 120/90/60 seconds. Mana cost of 300/400/500.
Passive Aura: 5/10/15% movement speed and true strike.
True Sight: Reveals invisible units in a 400/800/1200 radius around it.
Focus Fire: All non-hero units within 300/500/700 range of the drone can be commanded to open fire on a selected target. Cooldown of 45/30/15 seconds. If target dies during duration, all units immediately are uncommanded.

The heck is an accuracy bonus? And 25 second vision with a cooldown of 60 secs!? 1200 truesight vision!? The numbers really don't add up really, having map vision generally gives one in the current enviroment a drop pod gank party. Not to mention this fucks up every stealther type in the game since most rely on getting up close.

Kharn's suggestion:
Spoiler:

-XV22 Battlesuit
Desription- An experimental battle suit that comes with a built in
stealth field generator and increases the ranged effectiveness of the user
*innate effect- gives O'Shaserra 1/2/3/4/5 armor and 10/15/20/25/30%
damage bonus and when activated cloaks o'sasherra for 6/8/10/12/14 seconds
and increasing movement speed by 10/15/20/25/30% if she attacks the stealth
is broken

To many effects within one skill... 30% damage bonus with 5 armor and a cloak that increases 30% by 14 seconds

-Advanced multi-target lock
Desription- a device that allows O'Shaserra the ability to target
,ultiple units at no penalty with her twin fusion blasters
*Effect- when activated gives O'Shaserra a multishot that hits
1/2/3/4 other targets each shot doing 50/60/70/80% of the damage of the
original shot

See previous thoughts on innate

-Twin Fusion blasters
Description- O'Shaserra locks both of her blaster on a single
target unleashing a volley of shots on the target
*Effect- fires both the fusion blaster at the target 1 shot at a time
for a total of 2 shot each one doing 100/125/150/175 and giving a total
armor loss of 1/2/3/4

Alright

-shield drones
Desription- when used summons 2 shield drones next to O'shaserra
taht absorb damage dealt to her
*Effect- while the shiled drons are out any damage that goes to
O'sasherra has a 15/30/45/60% of being absorbed by the drones until a total
of 300/350/400/450 damage has been absorbed or 15 sconds have passed

Prefer the one on the main char, but this would do nicely.

-Command-Link Drone
Desription- A drone that allows all the comanders of O'Sasherras
army to communicate easily between one another to easily creat on the spot
battle tactics
*Ultimate Effect- O'Sasherra orders the ships in orbit to launch a
tagetted bombardment at the area hits a 600/700/800 aoe with 3/6/9 shots
each doing 75/100/125 damage in a 150 aoe

Does a bit better, but still seems lesser..

again skeleton feel free to suggest changes =]

Zeb's suggestion for Command-Linked Drone:

Level 1: Reinforcements!: Contacts various drones from around the field to support her, summons a few gun drones to her side.
Level 2: Contact Earth Caste: Contacts the Tau earth caste to come and setup fortifications, by building Tau Turrent emplacements or repairing bases
Level 3: Contact Air Caste = Ultimate effect as listed as last one
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Grass, you realize that change would make it only do 36~ damage at level 25 with his base stats. Even if he stacks agi items (which he shouldn't unless your dumb (except the crit weapon, but I'm talking all the agi weapons and armors)), he'll do maybe 50-60 at most. Also, if your fighting a hero in a lane when AREN'T the creeps hitting you. <_< They kinda focus you if you attack heroes.

Wouldn't finding the base damage values just be finding out how much each point of strength gives, then having the calculation in the spell be str x whatever? It's base damage, not the damage get from base + damage added from weapons.

As for his ult, L2P SMARTLY! If you know it will be up, use a lower mana skill (in cato's case, use grenades first before honor guard or ult). It has a 10 second cd for heroes. Or, you know, simply get away from him if you need to summon.

In conclusion, I asked both of you pricks (grass and gly) to comment on this guy months ago. Don't blame me on numbers since when you did comment, you said jack about those! <_< Also, the ult was worked on by both me and gly. So blame him also.

cellrawr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:11 pm

If you know it will be up

It's a permanent passive with two effects! ITS ALWAYS UP, even with the 10 sec cooldown means you can stand near anyone without wasting mana or doing anything at all and it will work while it's always a permanent issue with the enemy.

Grass, you realize that change would make it only do 36~ damage at level 25 with his base stats.

I suggest moving counter down to 20-30%, doing 3/4ths base damage, and put passive block down to 20% myself. I mean you've got a nuke along with it, it shouldn't be that strong!
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:26 pm

hes saying if you know that your eligable to be blasted by the ult (and if your paying attention, your should know when you are), you can effectivly 'waste' the ult by casting a low mana spell, and then your costly spell once your cooldown is on.

yes, the ranged damage block should be reduced...

and base damage on a 2s cd 50% chance thorns aura isnt that bad.
(i hate to use dota as a comparison... but eh.. Centaur warchief has a 100% 0s cd 50 damage return... so with a 50% return, even if your attacking once per 2 seconds, there and at any level other than 25 pretty much youll still be dealing around the same dps)
so if you lower the chace, the damage for sure needs to stay

as to shadow sun:
the innate, atm, is basically a triggered split shot. (because split shot wont work on 2 units -_-)
its 100% chance, and it deals the damage taken by your main target to a random nearby unit.
there is no bonus damage on either shot, the random other unit *cant* be the main target.
its also an orb effect
(and yes, i just realised theres no scaling >.>)

impact crash's aoe would be somewhere from 200 - 300

and for a skill that drains a massive amount of mana, 30% evasion might be only just a bit over the top
(these first three will really come down to play testing for the numbers)

command uplink drone:
accuracy bonus, i assume, is the passive aura that gives +%ms and truestrike
the rest of your issues is just numbers really Razz

however, i agree that the duration and aoe on the reveal and truesight respectivly should go down
but also, its her ult, it has a long resummon cooldown, and its destroyable... the 9 fort armor is prolly gonna be reduced, as well as the hp... but for the most part, it plays no direct role in a fight, so its not too over the top

and im not a fan of your suggested ult sorry >.>
for one, builders/repairers in an aos are bad and usually only drag out the game.

also btw, Kharn's suggestion is the original, and the one in the post is Gly's skillset (a remade kharns set if you will)

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:35 pm

They could also, you know, not just constantly cast at him unless they are going for a kill. It's an ult, its supposed to be an issue. Plus, they still get the spell off. The manaburn goes off after the spell is cast. If it's a big mana spell, make sure to use it as a finisher where you wouldn't have any mana anyway. If you have only 100-200 mana left, who cares if it burned 1000 mana. The damage comes from how much mana is lost, theres no extra damage done when you have no mana like a regular manaburn.

cellrawr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard on Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:59 pm

but also, its her ult, it has a long resummon cooldown, and its destroyable... the 9 fort armor is prolly gonna be reduced, as well as the hp... but for the most part, it plays no direct role in a fight, so its not too over the top

Keep in base, spam world sight. Keep outside base, nobody's going to target it as it's not a threat (except to stealthers) Meaning respawn is moot since it's got no timer.

there is no bonus damage on either shot, the random other unit *cant* be the main target.
its also an orb effect

Oh okay, two shots is okay. Two shots on the same target. Not okay xD

for one, builders/repairers in an aos are bad and usually only drag out the game.

Actually my thought wasn't an actual builder, but a selectable where she could have a renewal type ability for buildings, or the ability to make a small gun drone emplacement. Not an actual builder.

If you have only 100-200 mana left, who cares if it burned 1000 mana. The damage comes from how much mana is lost, theres no extra damage done when you have no mana like a regular manaburn.

It does when your an int hero with an already huge pool and some of your spells cost 200+

They could also, you know, not just constantly cast at him

O hay! I drop podded near you while you were tryin to run from my buddy, fuck you and all your spells!
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:05 pm

the drone follows shadow sun around, you cant keep it in the base, and you cant order it to move out of harms way if they decide to attack it.
it is also damaged by aoe spells

ZebioLizard wrote:
It does when your an int hero with an already huge pool and some of your spells cost 200+

there are only 2 heros in the game (iirc) with non-ult skills that cost more than 200. ahriman amd loc.
he would be a great counter for them

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:13 pm

O hay! I drop podded near you while you were tryin to run from my buddy, fuck you and all your spells!

<_< You realize that drop pods scatter like hell now if you don't target right on a base? You can't drop right on somebody unless they are in one of your own bases.

cellrawr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:17 pm

cellrawr wrote:

<_< You realize that drop pods scatter like hell now if you don't target right on a base? You can't drop right on somebody unless they are in one of your own bases.

Don't be literal, you know what I generally mean is in a case of gank situation. Or a lane with several heroes, or standing right behind a tree near the enemy...

the drone follows shadow sun around, you cant keep it in the base, and you cant order it to move out of harms way if they decide to attack it.
it is also damaged by aoe spells
It did not mention that in the text. I don't assume unless otherwise.

there are only 2 heros in the game (iirc) with non-ult skills that cost more than 200. ahriman amd loc.

Several have 200 mana spells as well. Rekal has the channeling move that costs 200, along with a few others.
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:23 pm

its kinda obscure >.>

"Cooldown: 140/120/100 seconds for resummoning.
Also follows O'Shaserra around."

as to impending doom...
would you look at that it does cost 200 o.o

anywho, i would suggest lowering the mana burn to 1.25x or 1.5x, that way an expisive non-ult spell would deal 250 - 300125-150 damage, an average cost(130) spell would deal 163- 19582-97 damage, and ults(300) would deal 375 - 450188-225 damage

edit:
did we overlook this?
damage dealt is 30/40/50% of mana lost this way.
or are we just talking about the lost mana, and not the damage

Last edited by Grass Hopper on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next