A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax I_vote_lcap63%[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax I_vote_lcap38%[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax

Go down

[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax Empty [hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax

Post by Grass Hopper Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Lilith Hesperax, Succubus of the Cult of Strife, Mistress of the Arena

Among the Dark Eldar, Lilith Hesperax was well renowned when she helped Vect rise to power in the 35th millenium, and even moreso today as champion of the Arena. To see her fight is to see the truest of predators in action, an individual whose every move is precise and deadly, and whose kills are true and stylish. All the more amazing is that her abilities are entirely natural, untainted by the corruption of combat drugs. So the denizens of Commorragh clamor for but a glance of her in action, for she is a storm of blood and movement, terrifying yet enchanting in the devastation she leaves in her wake.

Stats:

• Toughness: 2
  • Initiative: 9
  • Intellect: 4
  • Movement Speed: 2.5
  • Armor: 1+1/lvl
  • Resistance: 10%
  • PP: 30 + 3/lvl
  • AP: 0 + 1/lvl

Factional Innate: Power of Pain
The Dark Eldar feed off emotion to survive, and the agony of another's death is said to invigorate them with preternatural speed
After killing a unit, gains 10% of that unit's health back over 2 seconds.

Innate: The Penetrating Blade (Toggle)
No degree of armor is protection enough to prevent Lilith from exploiting even a momentary lapse in defense, for every foe has a weak spot, be it physical or mental. Depending on the opponent, she can adjust her style accordingly to strike with greatest effectiveness.

Lilith can toggle between two stances: One is designed to defeat heavily armored opponents, while the other is designed to overwhelm lightly armored ones.

1. Lilith ignores 20/30/40/50/60/70% of her opponents' armor but cannot critical strike.
  2. Lilith has a 20/25/30/35/40/45/50% chance to deal 1.5x normal damage with an attack.

Thorned Blossom (Passive/Active)
Many a foe has mistaken Lilith's beauty for fragility, but every part of her body has a murderous purpose, even her hair. The barbs and hooks sewn throughout Lilith's locks are designed to snare the blades of her foes and blunt their attacks. Moreover, Lilith can even wield them in an offensive manner to latch onto and hinder enemies who would flee from her onslaught.

• Passively slows the attack speed of any melee units that attack her by 20/25/30/35/40/45% for 2 seconds.
  • Can be activated to cripple enemy units in an AoE around her, slowing their MS by the same amount.

AoE: 300
Cooldown: 12
Manacost: 60

Quicksilver Dodge (Active)
Like the rest of the Cult of Strife, Lilith emphasizes agility over power, but compared to her wyches, Lilith sits in a world of her own. Her unscarred skin is proof enough of her ability to evade any attack. Moreover, every movement leads into the next, allowing her to close distance quickly even under a hail of fire.

Lilith leaps to a target point, becoming untargetable during the leap. After landing, she gains 10/20/30/40/50/60% evasion for 1 second. If she dodges an attack during this time, the cooldown of this skill is halved.

target: ground
range: 130/160/190/220/250
cooldown: 10/9.5/9/8.5/8/7.5
manacost: 50/45/40/35/30

Baleful Poison (Passive)
Although Lilith would prefer that her blades alone be sufficient, there are raids where she would require additional means to subdue or weaken a target for live capture. To that aim, she applies exquisite toxins to her blades that would outright kill a normal individual, but are merely debilitating towards her target.

• Lilith's attacks do an additional 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5/3% of her target's maximum HP over 5 seconds. This can stack up to 3 times. Any application after will refresh the duration but not improve the potency.

A League Apart (Active)
Lilith is a duelist par excellence, seeking to fight the most skilled and deadly opponents in the galaxy. On the occasional raid with a worthy opponent, like a Space Marine Chapter Master, Lilith focuses to use her abilities at their full level for a short period. In this battle trance, every attack, and a opponent that can't match her speed is sure to be overwhelmed by the sheer volume of blows.

• For 3/4/5 seconds, every attack Lilith makes causes 1 additional hit at 50/75/100% of normal damage for every 5/4/3 more initiative Lilith has compared to the unit she is striking. For creeps and other non-hero units as well as heroes with equal or greater initiative, she automatically strikes 1 more time at 75% of damage. Does not apply to buildings. Applies all on-hit effects.

Cooldown: 60
Mana Cost: 150/200/250
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax Empty Re: [hero][SCII][Dark Eldar] Lelith Hesperax

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:48 pm

First may I request that you keep the original posts when your editing them directly : )

EDIT:
Only 8 initiative? ; P

The move speed is very high I think. Give it 2.45 or so at the most as of now she has around 350 ms

Ok so the innates crit is almost always better. The first level crit gives serving like 15% bonus damage, when at 5 armor you get less than 2 and 10 you get around 5. And then back to 3 at 20 armor. (As a side note, if it works like how my calculator says it does, we need to reduce armor as a whole. 20-armor is giving 70% reduction)

First skill is very powerful. 45% slow for two seconds is mean, let alone passive when attacked. If it were ias it would be more acceptable.

Second skill is missing a third level cool down, and I may suggest using decimal numbers for cooldown cause 4 seconds with a 1.5s dodge is bordering on too much (especially if you consider there's going to be travel time)
I suggest upping the cool down and the range.

Poison is potential way too powerful. We'll have to see. Nearly 2% per second as long as your attacking.

And the ult
If it only lasts 3/4/5 seconds and has such a hi he manacost, I would drop the damage reduction and drastically lower the cool down (like 50 or 40)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down