A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath I_vote_lcap63%[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath I_vote_lcap38%[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath

Go down

[SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath Empty [SCII] [Daemon] Ku'gath

Post by DeusMechanicus Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:50 pm

Great Unclean One, Ku'gath Plaguefather the Foetid Brewmaster
Ku'gath was once a Nurgling, a mite upon the great shoulders of Nurgle. Whilst the Lord of Decay mixed his most virulent toxin ever, Ku'gath tumbled from his nesting place into the cauldron. Ku'gath took a great draught of the filthy contents of that rusted bowl and swelled with its power. Invograted, he drank and drank and drank until the cauldron was empty. As he filled with the corrupting power of decay, Ku'gath grew into a mighty Great Unclean One. Nurgle laughed at the antics of his new creation, who had become the embodiment of the perfect disease that had bubbled in the cauldron of poxes. Though Nurgle was unperturbed by the turn of events, Ku'gath realised he had robbed his father of the greatest of all diseases. Ever since, Ku'gath has sought to recreate the toxic miracle that created him.

Toughness: 10
Initiative: 0
Intellect: 5

Physical Power: 35 (+4/lvl)
Ability Power: 0 (+2/lvl)
Armor: 6 (+1/lvl)

Movespeed: 2.8
Resistance: 25%

Racial: Essence of the Warp

Innate: Palanquin of Nurgle's Herald (Passive/Spellbook)
"Seated upon rotting boards atop a chattering carpet of Nurglings, Ku'gath is never without his laboratory. Burning braziers heat warped alembics that bubble with corroding fumes. Rusted pipes funnel bacteria through fungal sieves, distilling poisons procured from a thousand million worlds and the furthest reaches of the Realms of Chaos."
Grants Ku'gath the use of 4 diseases, which affect his other abilities. Each disease lasts 10 seconds. Each decease will spread to up to 2/2/2/3/3/3/4 other units upon expiration
Using this skill allows you to chose the active disease.
On attack, applies the active disease to the target.

Casting Time: 1 second
Cooldown: 5/4/3/3/2/1/1
Mana Cost: 80/70/60/50/40/30/20
Progenitor Virus:
Units who die while carrying this disease give the Great Unclean One "Purity" (max 100)
Every unit gives 1 Purity + 1 for each additional disease infecting the unit.
Additionally, Ku'gath's purity affects the strength of his diseases.
The Withering
Units affected by this disease lose 1% physical power per second, +1% for each 20 purity, with a max of 15/20/25/30/35/40/45% loss
Mind Pox
Units affected by this decease lose 1% ability power per second, +1% for each 20 purity, with a max of 15/20/25/30/35/40/45% loss
The Red Death
Deals 10 damage per second, +10 damage per second for each 20 purity, to a max of 150/200/250/300/350/400/450 damage

First: Winds of the Repulsive (Cast)
"By breathing deeply of the festering powers of the Warp, Ku'gath belches forth a pestilent wind filled with a streaming tide of filth, writhing maggots and yellowy-green mucus that leaves the fortunate as withered piles of flesh and the unfortunate mired in a foul ichor, trapped as Ku'gath closes in. "
Creates a Path of Ichor in front of Ku'gath for 15 seconds. Units in the path upon its creation take 100/120/140/160/180/200 damage.
Enemies on the path are slowed by 10/13/16/19/22/25% while on the path and 5 seconds after, and Ku'gath gains that much move speed while on the path.

Mana Cost: 100/105/110/115/120/125
Cooldown: 20
Range: 5/6/7/8/9/1

Second: Lord of Bounteous Filth (Passive/Toggle)
"The sheer presence of Ku'gath can strike down his enemies with an invisible curse of death. In addition, Ku'gath is impervious to pain and physical wounds have little effect; plasma-burnt flesh quickly transforms into suppurating scars, bullet wounds become oozing pockmarks and tissue shredded by las-blasts forms into warty, crusted scabs."
Reduces damage Ku'gath takes by 10/10/20/20/30/30%
Each second, applies the current active disease to enemies in range.

Mana Cost: 20 per second.
Range: 2/2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5

Third: Nurgling Infestation (Passive/Cast)
"Ku'gath grabs a handful of Nurglings, birthed from his rotten innards at an epidemic rate, pausing only to pat them on the head before dunking them in a vat of bubbling, necrotic liquid and hurling them at his enemies. The Nurglings squeal with delight as they fly through the air, bursting upon impact and showering the enemy with acidic juices and plague-satured filth."
One nurgling is created every 2 seconds, with a maximum of 15/20/25/30/35/40 nurglings alive at one time. Nurglings are uncontrollable and attack the unit Ku'gath is attacking, or random nearby enemies.
Ku'gath throws up to 5 nurglings at the target point. Each nurgling deals 20/30/40/50/60/70 damage in 3 range, and applies the current active disease to all affected units.

Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 20
Range: 6

Ultimate: Toxic Miracle (Cast)
"With every stir of Ku'gath's maggot-ridden ladle, he draws closer and closer to the perfect plague that will redeem him in the eyes of the Lord of Decay. With a clawed hand, Ku'gath scoops a portion of the ghastly mixture into his cavernous mouth to taste the fruits of his labors before unleashing it."
All enemy units within 6/7/8 range of Ku'gath lose 10% of their max life over 10 seconds, +10% for each 20 purity.
Kugath regains 1% oh his max life for each purity he has, and all his purity is lost.
Each unit that dies while under the effects of this ability give Ku'gath 2/3/4 purity

Mana Cost: 250/220/190
Cooldown: 120/105/95

Spoiler:
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down