A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter I_vote_lcap63%[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter I_vote_lcap38%[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter

Go down

[eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter Empty [eldar] Karandras, Shadow Hunter

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:05 am

Karandras, Shadow Hunter
"fluff"

toughness: 5
initiative: 6
intellect: 4

armor: 8 + 1/lvl
movespeed: 2.45

physical power: 35 + 3.6/lvl
ability power: 0 + .5/lvl

Factional skill: eternal warrior
"Fluff"
When killed, this hero may revive where it was slain instead of respawning at the base.
The hero will regenerate to full health over the normal respawn time, and any allied creeps entering within 1.5 range lose 10% of their current hp and this hero will regain that much.
When the hero reaches full life it will re spawn at its location.

Innate: hunter from the shadows
"fluff"
When not seen by any enemy units Karandras gains x/x/x... ms and x/x/x... regen

One: scorpions bite
"fluff"
target takes x/x/x... damage and is slowed by x% for x seconds

Two: stalker
"fluff"
Karandras' first x/x/... attacks gains +x damage. The damage is reapplied after gaining the effects of Hunter From the Shadows.

Three: monster hunter
"fluff"
When attacking a hero with more toughness, Karandras gains x/x/x...% of the difference in his and his targets toughness in initiative, and his attacks against that target deal a percent of its current hp equal to the difference between Karandras and his targets initiative

Ult: ambush of blades
"fluff"
Karandras becomes invisible for x/x/x seconds. Actions while invisible will only reveal Karandras for 2/1.5/1 seconds
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down