A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns I_vote_lcap63%[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns I_vote_lcap38%[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns

Go down

[chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns Empty [chaos marines]Ahriman, Exile of the Thousand Suns

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Ahriman, exile of the thousand suns
"fluff"

Toughness: 3
initiative: 3
intellect: 9

armor: 6 + .8/lvl
movespeed: 2.3

physical power: 29 + 2/lvl
ability power: 10 + 1.5/lvl

Racial trait: champion of chaos

Innate: black staff of Ahriman
"fluff"
When used, Ahriman gains 3 charges for 10 seconds. As long as ahriman has a charge, casting any of his non-ultimate spells does not reset the cool down.
whenever ahriman casts a spell, ahriman and nearby allies gain x/x/x… +(ap) mana.

One: Doombolt
"fluff"
a beam travels to the target point, dealing x/x/x… damage to the first unit hit, and 10% less damage to all successively hit enemies.
If a unit dies, all nearby enemies are knocked back

Two: Tzeentch’s Firestorm
"fluff"
deals x/x/x… damage in the area around the target point.
if a unit dies, it explodes, dealing (ap) additional damage to nearby enemies

Three: Breath of Chaos
"fluff"
deals x/x/x/… damage to enemies in front of ahriman.
If a unit dies, all nearby enemies are slowed by x%

Ult: rubric of ahriman
"fluff"
deals x/x/x damage every second to enemies around arhiman.
If a unit dies, it is replaced with a soulless automaton under ahriman’s control
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down