A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Bug with Warphead's teleport I_vote_lcap63%Bug with Warphead's teleport I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Bug with Warphead's teleport I_vote_lcap38%Bug with Warphead's teleport I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Bug with Warphead's teleport I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Bug with Warphead's teleport I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Bug with Warphead's teleport I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Bug with Warphead's teleport I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Bug with Warphead's teleport I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Bug with Warphead's teleport I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Bug with Warphead's teleport I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Bug with Warphead's teleport I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Bug with Warphead's teleport I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Bug with Warphead's teleport I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Bug with Warphead's teleport

2 posters

Go down

Bug with Warphead's teleport Empty Bug with Warphead's teleport

Post by Fromundaman Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:42 pm

I think the move is called " 'Ere we go! ", but the thing that causes units in an area to swap positions (or crits to make them all gather around warphead) can make enemies get stuck inside immovable objects, such as bases (namely, the biggest problem I had was getting the strongest enemy stuck in his main castle thing during a final assault, making it impossible for that hero to retaliate to anything.

Also, I got myself stuck in between trees this way, though I was able to reuse the move to get out. However, an enemy in that situation could be stuck there until someone kills them.

Otherwise, the hero seems good/balanced/fun.
I have to admit it's funny having the teleport move go off and critical off of a normal attack, resulting in everyone suddenly being gathered around you. I usually am as surprised as my enemy Laughing
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Bug with Warphead's teleport Empty Re: Bug with Warphead's teleport

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:26 am

lmao yes i love the randomness of the warphead XD

the thing with that is, its gota work like that.

right now it uses SetUnitX and SetUnitY (which just sets the units exact x,y coordinates) so it doesnt actually 'move the unit' which allows them to exist where they shoudlnt be able to (in other units/buildings/terrain) so if they are surounded by places they cant move, they get stuck. however, if u use SetUnitPosition, then it interupts channeling spells, which i dont want it to do cause of moving allies...
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:11 am

Hmmm... in that case, would it be possible to include some sort of command that could get them 'unstuck'? (I don't know how these codes work at all, so maybe it's not.)
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:11 am

yes it would be very possible. ill do that
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:23 am

Great! That works then. Just didn't want people quitting because they're stuck in a tree a whole game or something.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down