I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun I_vote_lcap63%[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun I_vote_lcap38%[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:24 pm by DeusMechanicus

» Faction creeps
[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun Empty [Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:05 pm

Damn, she's hard to remake. Anyways, here goes.

O'Shaserra, Commander Shadowsun

story:
rawr

Stats:
Str: 20 + 1.8
Agi: 15 + 2
Int: 26 + 2.5

range: 350
movespeed: 310

model: Nightelf Druides

Innate: Crucible of Battle
For every shot O'Shaserra fires, she is also able to fire another simultaneously due to her dual weapons. As they are fusion blasters, the range is lacking, but the power is more than enough to make up for it. The closer O'Shaserra is to her target, the more damage she does to the target. Allows O'Shaserra to fire two shots at the same time, both of which do 40/50/60/70/80/90% of total damage.

Skill 1: Impact Crash
O'Shaserra jumps to a spot and as she lands, she fires off her fusion blasters. These shots agitate the air to extremely high temperatures, much as lightning would, and emit a loud crack. It also releases a pressure wave that disrupts all in its limited area of effect. O'Shaserra jumps to an area 600/800/1000/1200 away and fires off her fusion blasters, doing 50/100/150/200 damage and stunning for 0.25/0.5/.75/1 seconds. Cooldown of 15/13/11/9 seconds.

Skill 2: Shield in Hand, Always Ready
At a moment's notice, O'Shaserra summons shield drones, which revolve around her while protecting an energy shield around her. If an attack is fired from beyond 300 distance, the drones will have a chance to nullify that attack with their shields at the cost of mana. However, if something engages her within that range of 300, the drones will instead impede the movement of that hero so that she might have the chance to escape and slam into the enemy at the cost of health.

If she is attacked from beyond 300 distance, attacks will have a 10/20/30/40% chance to be nullified with a mana cost of 100 per attack. Each drone can protect its shield, but shields do not overlap(Therefore, if one drone runs out of mana, the other drone will immediately project a shield) If she is attacked in melee range, drones will launch themselves at the target and push back the target 100/150/200/250 distance at the cost of 5% life, to be reduced by armor reduction.

Drones will follow O'Shaserra at all times and revolve around her when she is stationary.

Shield Drone Stats:
Health: 300/350/425/550
Mana: 400/600/800/1000
Armor(Heavy): 2/3/4/5

Skill 3: Disappear into the Mist
As all commanders must retreat from time to time, a silent and stealthy escape is necessary. Utilizing her XV22 battlesuit, O'Shaserra uses a stealth field generator to make both herself and her drones blend in with the environment and achieve a form of invisibility. In the field, it works best from a distance, as close opponents are able to tell that something is there. However, she can also project the field around allies who stay close to her and in this way hide many people or objects for a duration of time.

At the cost of 25/30/35/40 mana per second, O'Shaserra projects a stealth field 200/250/300/350 distance around her. All units within that area of effect are in effect invisible except when enemy units come within 400/350/300/250 units of that unit and then turn transparent in apparance, but visible. Even when visible, transparent units still have a 15/20/25/30% chance to dodge all attacks.

Ultimate Skill: Command Link Drone
O'Shaserra calls upon the power of her command link drone to unite her forces in strikes against the enemy. Through many upgrades and changes, the drone has developed an ability to hack into surveillance and communications satellites and use them for the greater good. It also performs its previous function, with a twist. While the drone is alive, all allied units within 500/1000/1500 range of O'Shaserra gain movement and accuracy bonuses. In addition, the drone can broadcast a communications signal to all nearby units around it and direct the firing of allied forces such that a force can focus fire on one unit at a time and move onto another.

Cooldown: 140/120/100 seconds for resummoning.
Also follows O'Shaserra around.

Command Link Drone:
Stats:
Health: 800/1200/1600
Mana: 500/1000/1500
Armor(Fortified): 3/6/9

Abilities:
Vision Tap: Reveals the entire map for 15/20/25 seconds. Cooldown of 120/90/60 seconds. Mana cost of 300/400/500.
Passive Aura: 5/10/15% movement speed and true strike.
True Sight: Reveals invisible units in a 400/800/1200 radius around it.
Focus Fire: All non-hero units within 300/500/700 range of the drone can be commanded to open fire on a selected target. Cooldown of 45/30/15 seconds. If target dies during duration, all units immediately are uncommanded.

Kharn's suggestion:
Spoiler:

-XV22 Battlesuit
Desription- An experimental battle suit that comes with a built in
stealth field generator and increases the ranged effectiveness of the user
*innate effect- gives O'Shaserra 1/2/3/4/5 armor and 10/15/20/25/30%
damage bonus and when activated cloaks o'sasherra for 6/8/10/12/14 seconds
and increasing movement speed by 10/15/20/25/30% if she attacks the stealth
is broken

-Advanced multi-target lock
Desription- a device that allows O'Shaserra the ability to target
,ultiple units at no penalty with her twin fusion blasters
*Effect- when activated gives O'Shaserra a multishot that hits
1/2/3/4 other targets each shot doing 50/60/70/80% of the damage of the
original shot

-Twin Fusion blasters
Description- O'Shaserra locks both of her blaster on a single
target unleashing a volley of shots on the target
*Effect- fires both the fusion blaster at the target 1 shot at a time
for a total of 2 shot each one doing 100/125/150/175 and giving a total
armor loss of 1/2/3/4

-shield drones
Desription- when used summons 2 shield drones next to O'shaserra
taht absorb damage dealt to her
*Effect- while the shiled drons are out any damage that goes to
O'sasherra has a 15/30/45/60% of being absorbed by the drones until a total
of 300/350/400/450 damage has been absorbed or 15 sconds have passed

-Command-Link Drone
Desription- A drone that allows all the comanders of O'Sasherras
army to communicate easily between one another to easily creat on the spot
battle tactics
*Ultimate Effect- O'Sasherra orders the ships in orbit to launch a
tagetted bombardment at the area hits a 600/700/800 aoe with 3/6/9 shots
each doing 75/100/125 damage in a 150 aoe

again skeleton feel free to suggest changes =]
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun Empty Re: [Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:33 pm

kk, ive got a rough idea of how to do this Very Happy looks good

And unto the masses, He doth spoke:
"Behold The Stuff! It Is Good!"
And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun Empty Re: [Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:16 am

kk lol =]
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:36 pm

My comments on Shadowsun:

Innate looks interesting, although I would lower the damage bonus a tad. Perhaps instead of percentage, make it unit-based? Also needs some sort of mana cost.

Target lock is fine.

Twin Fusion Blasters: For one, how long is armor reduced?
Personally, I would change this skill to something more unique than an armor nuke. No thoughts at the moment, though. ><

Shield Drone: I feel that Shadowsun and Farsight are far, far too similar in general. While the skills are different, they mostly give the same bonuses. I would just prefer that the two be different because they have a different style of play.

Command Link Drone simply isn't very good compared to its Imperial Counterpart. For one, it doesn't really follow the fluff of allowing her to better direct the battle by networking him to the squad leaders and other officers under her command. It's more like a leadership bonus than a call to the skies.

Additionally, the damage is a tricky issue. It'll do little if heroes simply run out of the AoE as soon as they can. Unless the shots come simultaneously, it's not effective.

It's a bit op if you do manage to do the damage, though... You go from 225 total damage to 600 damage to a whopping 1125 damage at level 16. That's absurd if you manage to get a hold on.

Just my thoughts.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:47 pm

Damn, she's hard to remake. Anyways, here goes.

O'Shaserra, Commander Shadowsun

For models: Either the Warden, this one.

She'll be a ranged unit of about 300-350, with slow attack speed.

Stats:
Str: 20 + 2.4
Agi: 15 + 1.5
Int: 26 + 3.1

Innate: Crucible of Battle
For every shot O'Shaserra fires, she is also able to fire another simultaneously due to her dual weapons. As they are fusion blasters, the range is lacking, but the power is more than enough to make up for it. The closer O'Shaserra is to her target, the more damage she does to the target. Allows O'Shaserra to fire two shots at the same time, both of which do 40/50/60/70/80/90% of total damage.

Skill 1: Impact Crash
O'Shaserra jumps to a spot and as she lands, she fires off her fusion blasters. These shots agitate the air to extremely high temperatures, much as lightning would, and emit a loud crack. It also releases a pressure wave that disrupts all in its limited area of effect. O'Shaserra jumps to an area 800/1000/1200/1400 away and fires off her fusion blasters, doing 50/100/150/200 damage and stunning for 0.25/0.5/.75/1 seconds. Cooldown of 15/13/11/9 seconds.

Skill 2: Shield in Hand, Always Ready
At a moment's notice, O'Shaserra summons shield drones, which revolve around her while protecting an energy shield around her. If an attack is fired from beyond 300 distance, the drones will have a chance to nullify that attack with their shields at the cost of mana. However, if something engages her within that range of 300, the drones will instead impede the movement of that hero so that she might have the chance to escape and slam into the enemy at the cost of health.

If she is attacked from beyond 300 distance, attacks will have a 10/20/30/40% chance to be nullified with a mana cost of 100 per attack. Each drone can protect its shield, but shields do not overlap(Therefore, if one drone runs out of mana, the other drone will immediately project a shield) If she is attacked in melee range, drones will launch themselves at the target and push back the target 100/150/200/250 distance at the cost of 5% life, to be reduced by armor reduction.

Drones will follow O'Shaserra at all times and revolve around her when she is stationary.

Shield Drone Stats:
Health: 300/350/425/550
Mana: 400/600/800/1000
Armor(Heavy): 2/3/4/5

Skill 3: Disappear into the Mist
As all commanders must retreat from time to time, a silent and stealthy escape is necessary. Utilizing her XV22 battlesuit, O'Shaserra uses a stealth field generator to make both herself and her drones blend in with the environment and achieve a form of invisibility. In the field, it works best from a distance, as close opponents are able to tell that something is there. However, she can also project the field around allies who stay close to her and in this way hide many people or objects for a duration of time.

At the cost of 25/30/35/40 mana per second, O'Shaserra projects a stealth field 200/250/300/350 distance around her. All units within that area of effect are in effect invisible except when enemy units come within 400/350/300/250 units of that unit and then turn transparent in apparance, but visible. Even when visible, transparent units still have a 15/20/25/30% chance to dodge all attacks.

Ultimate Skill: Command Link Drone
O'Shaserra calls upon the power of her command link drone to unite her forces in strikes against the enemy. Through many upgrades and changes, the drone has developed an ability to hack into surveillance and communications satellites and use them for the greater good. It also performs its previous function, with a twist. While the drone is alive, all allied units within 500/1000/1500 range of O'Shaserra gain movement and accuracy bonuses. In addition, the drone can broadcast a communications signal to all nearby units around it and direct the firing of allied forces such that a force can focus fire on one unit at a time and move onto another.

Cooldown: 140/120/100 seconds for resummoning.
Also follows O'Shaserra around.

Command Link Drone:
Stats:
Health: 800/1200/1600
Mana: 500/1000/1500
Armor(Fortified): 3/6/9

Abilities:
Vision Tap: Reveals the entire map for 15/20/25 seconds. Cooldown of 120/90/60 seconds. Mana cost of 300/400/500.
Passive Aura: 5/10/15% movement speed and true strike.
True Sight: Reveals invisible units in a 400/800/1200 radius around it.
Focus Fire: All non-hero units within 300/500/700 range of the drone can be commanded to open fire on a selected target. Cooldown of 45/30/15 seconds. If target dies during duration, all units immediately are uncommanded.
To be continued

Last edited by Glycine on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 8 times in total
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:29 pm

nice start XD
and u do realise that allowing her to shoot 2 shots at the same time, *as well as* giving her +60% damage is effectivly giving her +220% damage right?

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Updated.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:34 pm

looks good. but please dont make her another carry hero Razz (which is where this is going)

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:50 pm

I think it would be dandy to give her Darksun optics, that gives vision at night like day time, also mabie increased line of sight.

The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. His duty is honour itself. Even his death - if it is honourable - is a reward and can be no failure, for it has come through duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:58 pm

that skill would be pretty unfitting/useless without a skill that has something to do with range tho. imo

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Tau Commander(ess) <---- Has everything to do with range.

The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. His duty is honour itself. Even his death - if it is honourable - is a reward and can be no failure, for it has come through duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:06 pm

this one has two fusion blasters. a suggested range of 300. and no skills that have anything to do with using range [Tau] O'Shaserra- Commander Shadowsun Icon_razz i mean like 1k+ range

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:09 pm

She could jump! And see where they are (being running away badguys) and also it would make ganking her more tricky.

13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:15 am

Oh, she'll get a sight ability for sure. Just you wait.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:40 am

Tbh, I knew it would happen with any Tau hero(ess) I just wanted to get it out in the open Razz

13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:57 am

its not possible to put a skill into cooldown without telling the unit to use the skill.
other than that. looks good. but its still gona end up being a carry hero Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Should I create an anti-carry hero then? One thats sole purpose is to take down heroes such as shadow hunter, and other op carries?

13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:44 am

Well, Vulkan He'stan was planned to be an anti-carry. We'll see how it turns out, but go ahead and make your own.

O'Shaserra's updated, by the way. All skills are complete, cooldowns and mana costs are pending.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:02 pm

looks great Very Happy
numbers on the innate are way off, the vindicare only goes to -100% ias, for reference. and double shots have to target two different units btw. incase u didnt realise that.

buff the damage and increase the cooldown on the blink

i can do the aoe invis, but i cant make the units transparent/visible when enemies come near... maby
using the skill will make nearby units have 50% transparency and 30% evasion, and then give them the ghost ability when enemies are far away... that could work! ok nvm

very powerful supporting ult o.o like whoa.
reduce the higher level duration on the vision, and keep the cooldown above 60 seconds.
reduce the ms boost on the aura, max of like 10% ish 20% aura is way to high. still thinking about the truestrike aura.
focus fire is good, just get rid of the duration... cause that wont work anyway

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:13 pm

But it's not a twin-linked weapon, so while it can target two enemies, it can also target one with two shots.

Blink will be changed.

Check it now.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:28 pm

i meant game wise, using in game stuff (im thinking barage here) its not possible to make the two shots target the same hero

edit: and depending on the uses of your jump skill, u might need a lower cd at later levels now Razz
if its a 'blink' with damage, keep it around 6 seconds, if its more of a 'initiation' skill (like wings of faith, or veil of darkness, or kustom teleporta) then that cooldown is prolly just slightly too low

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:36 pm

1 second stun doesn't do all that much as an initiation.

As for the shots, it is possible to make it target the hero if the hero is the only unit in range, right? Because the normal shot would fire and then the innate would kick in and acquire the nearest available unit, right?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:39 pm

so i guess its used for a blink then? keep it *around* 6 seconds cd with maby 140 damage... ish Razz

and ummm... the way i was planning on doing it is use a barrage ability. it will make the unit with the ability attack the X closest units to the one that is being attacked. i can make the ability only affect heroes? but i cant make it prioritize, or attack the main target if there are no other units.

and triggering the extra attacks would be really wierd and difficult to do.

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:49 pm

There's no need to prioritize. It can work as is, just have it attack units within range at the same rate of her normal attack.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:52 pm

yeah, thats what happens

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next