A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it I_vote_lcap63%release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it I_vote_lcap38%release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it

2 posters

Go down

release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it Empty release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:29 pm

heres the changelog:

reduce forrest crep bounty////
increased forrest creep dmg////
increased forrest creep hp////

switch doesnt change death message properly(color)////
switched plaers kill outposts for orig team////
switch not counint switched players for right team////
fix leavers for switched players////
fix more bugs causing switch to not work as intended////

add taunt sounds on double kills////

mark of slaanesh gives ms now////
mark of khorn gives attackspeed now////

buff damage on ardent blade////
(100/180/260/320 => 100/190/280/370)
fixed ardent blade wouldnt work at angles////
revive: (300/250/200 => 300/275/250)////
changed ardent blade damage from normal to hero////

change buff on aura of acquiessence////
put orb warning in soulstealrs sword////
sword duration (4 => 9)////
gave keper of secrets a new skillset icons////
keeper of secrets stats gain
str(2.45 => 2.25)////
agi(2.3 => 2.15)////
starting agi(26 => 24)////
int(1.5 => 1.65)////
warptime (10/12/14 => 6/8/10 duration)////

give fire axe a melee range phoenix fire////
removed straight +dmg from fireaxe////

first tick of nurgles rot now places the correct stack////
winds of chaos now places 1/2/3/4/5/6 stacks of rot///
clarified the stacking damage in rot tooltip////
rot enemy damage interval(1 => .25 total dmg is same)/
fnp (2.5/3/3.5/4 => 3.5/4/4.5/5)/////
typhus stats
str gain (2.7 => 3)////
agi (13 => 14) gain (1.4 => 1.3)////
int gain (1.6 => 1.45)////

kharn gorechild dmg (10/17/24/31 => 9/15/21/27)////
kharn crit (10/15/20/25 => 10/14/18/22%)////
kharn crit mult (2x => 1.85x)////
remade blessing////

reamde shurkien vambraces////
fixed the leveling of ^

fix terror////
nerf slow on nade (35% => 20%)////
remove command aura visuals from karanadrson////
added an innate to librarian////
grand master no longer disapears after being picked///
avatar now properly stays his tinted color////
changed strafing run damage from mixed to hero////

add: chaplain////

ignore the //// its just what i do in my text file to show that ive finished that change...
so look this over, and im gona want to do some release candidate playtests to make sure everything works as intended before i release the actual map. im gona be on tomorrow untill 4(my time... its 2:30 now) and then again at 9 till late

basicaly, if u wanna help out, post in this thread, and ill be in the clan chanel(channel: clan W40k) hosting games for interested people.
but i have to ask, for those of you that can host, please dont host the release candidate maps, just host the finished versions
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it Empty Re: release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it

Post by Fromundaman Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:05 pm

I can be on tomorrow at 9 (your time).

Also, I don't get the switch changes. Is that how it works now, or how it did and is now fixed?

I'd assume the latter, but it's written like the former.

EDIT: Oh, and what's the Librarian's innate?
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it Empty Re: release candidate map, want to do some playtests before i release it

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:11 pm

for the msot part, its the bug... and //// means fixed. or fot the last one, its do (change) and //// means added... XD its m own system, generally people dont see this kind of changelog. in the real change log itll read: -Fixed -switch not changing the colors of the siwtched player's names in death messages... or someting XD

and the libbies innate:
Ability Type: Passive: Evasion and Attackspeed

Librarians are occasionally accompanied into battle by Familiars; cherubs, psyber-creatures or servo-skulls attuned to their mental signature. These strange constructs boost his awareness of danger and are mentally linked to the librarian, allowing him to see and hear with their senses. Grants 20% evasion, and 40% attackspeed.

[Innate: This skill is given at level one, and will level up once per 2 points put into the 'Attribute Bonus' skill]
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum