I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 I_vote_lcap63%[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 Empty Re: [Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:58 pm

haha i think 4 is fine to be honest and yes its .5 armor and i think 40 life is fien as well lmao Razz 320 health isnt tht op at all and neither is 640 Razz

haha to be honest i was jsut saying its a big nuke and thts a pretty big assumption considering we alrdy proposed his stats and stat gain (fromu forgot to put it in lol) its going to be very rare you fid someone with less health then him and 3000 wont take tht long still even by the tiem you get it 600 to like farseer or psyker? thts devatating Razz

and again i see what youre saying but he already has EXTREME diversity and adaptabilty he has the ability to taunt,entangle,heal, and swarm (with jsut so many of scarabs if you get recreator scarabs) i was jstu feeling i already feel it does MORE then enough haha jstu me Razz

Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

[Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder - Page 3 Empty Re: [Yet another Hero] Tomb Spyder

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:01 pm

320 isnt bad, but 640, on potentially 15+ ranged units is too much
same with the damage

and yeah, that all depends on situation and numbers really

and i know what ur saying, but i guess thats just your opinion

And unto the masses, He doth spoke:
"Behold The Stuff! It Is Good!"
And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:22 pm

haha i already stated its going to be either really weak to start off with ( to the point where they are useless) or reallly strong end game to use ur example for saying that for them to have 15+ creeps (thts alot of hireables) and all have 640 health (innate needs to be maxed) it will be EXTREMELY later in the game this happens and by then simply get 2-3 heroes and u could fend this off Razz

Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:31 pm

But think about how long it would take to get 640. It means you have to neglect something, or wait until 25. Neglecting Scarab skills would be rough, and the heal is really useful in managing the HP cost. I don't see that innate being fully leveled till really lategame, but then, I could be wrong. I guess if you forewent every skill and leveled just innate/ult, you could get a rape pushing force really early...

To be fair, I don't really know how to nerf that.

Maybe make adaptive technology do what your original 'living metal' idea was in the skill suggestion thread?
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:44 pm

well let playtesting see Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:29 pm

gona let this sit for some more comments before i star it for complete

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Should I add the + HP thing we discussed to adaptive tech? Also, how much HP do you think it should add?
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:21 pm

ummm... 5 str = 100 hp. go with that as a reference (also, from the str adding skills arlready in, fuegan adds 16, grey knight adds 20, max level)

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:01 pm

GK has a STR increasing skill?

Also, editted the OP.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:35 pm

haha yeah his crit thing lmao Razz

Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:24 pm

huh?
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:41 pm

on his 3.5x dmg or whtever it has ap ssive str gain to it

Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Oh! Sorry, misunderstood you. I actually forgot I'd asked about that. XD

Thanks. Didn't know that.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:21 pm

i was thinking more along the lines of +100/225/350/475 XD but Razz
(keeping in mind that +1900 hp is how much some heroes haev by level 25)

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Oh! I misread that as 1 str = 100 HP. Oops, yeah, I need to remake that.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:31 pm

lmao XD nice one >.>

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:32 pm

oh and (double post, im lazy) just call his ult re-energize
we might come up with a better name later

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:30 am

i dont know id say do like a mjor hp regen bump or armor bump cause increasing his hp by that much makes him eve more powerful Razz e.g. soul cunsumption lol with jstu ur hp bump its another 70 damage which doesnt seem like alot on its own but when added with the rest of his hp its a fairly large number Razz

Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3