I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  I_vote_lcap63%[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  I_vote_lcap38%[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  Empty [Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant

Post by 13loodRaven on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:08 am

Story;

An old and powerfull Adeptus Custodes Terminator from the era of the Horus Heresy. Truelais took arms against Horus the Traitor, swearing that he would not rest untill his brothers were freed from the clutches of Chaos.

The Adeptus Custodes General-Captain ordered Truelais to put down this foolish self-conquest against Chaos, for it would only result in his death, but instead, sent Truelais on a solo mission to a Space Marine garrisson on the far side of the Galaxy.
Using the Astronomican, Truelais travelled through the Warp to his destination. Upon arrival to the Space Marine Outpost, Truelais noticed something was very, very, wrong. The Space Marine equipment was more advanced than it should have been, and when he asked for the Astartes in charge there by name. Those who mustered the courage to respond, had no idea who Truelais was looking for. Truelais returned to his ship, peturbed and confused. Wanting to return to Terra, he found his ship unresponsive, its machine spirit long gone.

Truelais heard a mighty roar, he instantly knew what birthed it; a Greater Daemon.

Seizing his chance to sate his thirst for the blood of the heretic, he would destroy the forces of disorder and then later discover what had gone so wrong during his Warp Travel.

Stats:
STR based

STR:27+2.55
AGI:10 +0.72
INT: 20 +2.22

Base damage: 54-73.
Base armour: 4
Base ms: 290

Innate; Eradico, the Ultimate Justice.
(Passive)

The Terminators great Power Hammer is now a powerfull relic, dealing crushing damage to the most fortified of targets. Deals more damage the more armoured the unit is.

Gives 7/9/11/14/17/22 damage per level and deals damage based off the victims armour. Deals damage times 1/1/2/2/3/3 of the units armour each attack.

(Eg: Innate is fully levelled and the targets armour is 11 = 33 bonus damage.)

Skill One; Charge for Glory!
50 manacost, +25 per level 40/35/30/25 second cd.
(Active, target unit)

Truelais charges foreward, gaining intense momentum with each step. Truelais rams all foes with his great shield, dealing damage to all foes that get in his way, and a knockback at the end of the charge.

Sets Truelais' ms to the default 290. Slowly gains 2/3/4/5 movespeed each 3.0/2.5/2.0/1.5 seconds with a cap of 370/395/420/445 ms during the charge. Deals 150/200/250/300 damage and a 100/175/250/325 knockback to all units charged through. The initial target takes the initial charge-knockback damage, and damage based off Truelais' current movespeed. Deals 20/30/40/50% of Truelais' heightened ms in damage to the target.

Skill Two; Smite the Unworthy!.
100 manacost, +30 per level 25 second cd.
(attack buff)

The weak nor the strong do not last for long before this fount of destruction.

Truelais' attacks deal damage based off the target's max hp. Deals 4/5/6/7% of the targets max hp in damage each attack. Lasts 5/7/9/11 seconds.

Skill Three; Aura of a Legend.
(Passive Aura.)

Truelais' tale swept through the Imperium and its enemies, supposedly legend. Enemies in the aoe of this aura fear Truelais so much, they lose the will to fight, and lose concentration. But allies are in awe of this great being, fighting harder.

12/19/26/33% damage aura, 10/12/14/16% chance for foes to miss attacks in a 800/900/1000/1100 aoe.

Ultimate; Custodes Terminator Armour .
(Permanent strength gain, active buff.)

200 mana cost all levels. 100 cd.

Truelais' great black amour is truly a sight to behold, it also contains a sliver of The Emperors power armour, giving the armour a unique psychic power on top of thick Terminator Power Armour. If one somehow gets close enough, they can read the word 'Vigilance' inscribed on almost every piece of armour.

15/25/35 strength gain(permanent), buff; innate 'armour times' factor increases by 1/2/3, 20/25/30 ms gain, lasts for 15/20/25 seconds.

*Note on the Ultimate: The bonus ms granted by this ult isn't nullified by 'Charge for Glory!'.*

Last edited by 13loodRaven on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:50 am; edited 22 times in total

The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. His duty is honour itself. Even his death - if it is honourable - is a reward and can be no failure, for it has come through duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  Empty Re: [Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant

Post by DeusMechanicus on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:33 am

Lukas Alexander led the IG's Kronus Regiment from Victory Bay ... that was shitstomped by the three companies of Blood Ravens sent to Kronus, and led by Davian Thule. So... Yeah... Alexander was dead long before the Space Marines reached the Necrons. Another flaw in your story is Space Marines don't leave anyone behind ... literally. They'd rather die in the Emperor's name then dishonor themselves and their Chapter by leaving a brother behind. It also serves a more practical purpose than honor- the gene seed of a Chapter isn't replaceable, and with every lost brother they lose more and more of what makes a Space Marine a Space Marine. And another... the Blood Ravens wiped the surface of Kronus clean of life to protect the secrets of their Chapter. And yet another, there's no way in hell that a single Terminator could take on a horde of Necrons because every Necron is armed with a weapon that cuts through armor as easily as it cuts through flesh- Gauss. And even if they didn't wield such weapons, it's a ridiculous notion that a single Terminator could take on a horde of anything. They're tough, but not that tough. Not to mention a Monolith could reduce a Terminator to a pile of molten metal in under a minute. And finally the Blood Raven's Chapter Master never set foot on Kronus, and there is no "Chapter Master of the Space Marines" ... that'd be the Emperor.

EDIT: Oh, and the Night Bringer's scythe can become etheric and pass through armor (as seen in his awakening on Pavonis). So it wouldn't be so much as pinned, as eviscerated and drained of life. And Terminators don't use Daemonhammers. They're reserved for members of the Inquisition who have slain a Greater Daemon in one-on-one combat. No offence, but for someone who bears the name "13loodRaven", you really don't seem to know much about them... or WH40k fluff in general.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

[Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant  Empty Re: [Adeptus Custodes Terminator] Truelais the Vigilant

Post by Fromundaman on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:27 am

Hehe, all my fluff problems and more were addressed in the post above mine.

Maybe we could carve a new story for him?

For him being left behind, couldn't he just be presumed dead? (Or couldn't he just be a veteran Terminator? I know they talk about them in the DoW: Dark Crusade when you attack the Space Marine HQ.)

By the way, I was always confused... according to the actual fluff, who did win on Kronus? (Dark Crusade has a victory ending for every race, so yeah...)
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:25 am

The Blood Ravens won on Kronus. They gave the IG who survived transport off Kronus, gave Lukas Alexander an Astartes' funeral for following his orders even in the face of destruction, and executed that one Company that turned against their brothers during the fight. Davian Thule found a recorded history of the Blood Ravens (including their Founding) and destroyed it, and then is accused of being a traitor by the Inquisition for attacking the IG under Alexander. But, anyway, the canon ending is the Blood Raven's victory. They failed in the Kuarava system (DoW:SS) though, as mentioned in DoW II.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:49 am

Ah, gotcha.

Still haven't played DOWII, and sadly, don't think I'll be able to for a while still.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:55 am

moving to the sandbox untill you finish the skills Razz

and yeah, seeing deus' wall of text pointing out the flaws in his story... i would advise changing that >.>

And unto the masses, He doth spoke:
"Behold The Stuff! It Is Good!"
And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Yeah dont worry about It, I'll fix it up, was tired so dont judge me! Btw, dues, I took this name because the Space Marines are my fav race in warhammer, and BloodRaven does sound cool Razz

The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. His duty is honour itself. Even his death - if it is honourable - is a reward and can be no failure, for it has come through duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Huzzah consider it done! No offense intended towards you deus, I havn't had much sleep in the past few days. Very Happy

13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Don't get me wrong, but I still don't really like the story...

I just A) Don't see anything surviving a blast that destroys the whole catacomb system on the planet, much less if at the site of the explosion, and much less if they can't regenerate like the Necrons. B) The explosion was supposed to destroy the Necron presence on Kronus if I remember right, so you know, it wouldn't make sense for a bunch of them to walk around. C) Necron Weaponry, especially Necron Lord's, you can't survive a wound (Theoretically. In gameplay mechanics you do), since the wound flays the flesh from your skeleton. Also, there is no "Flaying Blades" weapon. D) He's the lone Terminator who's then backed up by multiple terminator squads?

Sorry, I just really dislike the theme your trying for with that story. I suggest rather making him a veteran from the Horus Heresy or something (I don't know Space Marine Fluff all too well.).

As for the skills, I dislike the theme on Unhealed wound, though the effects are all right, though it kind of feels like it wouldn't have a big effect.
His ult however, is kinda meh. Very unoriginal and not very interesting TBH.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:47 am

Maybe make him a survivor of the raid on the Immosan tombs on Kuarava III instead of Kronus? They don't really tell you who wins or what happens in the Kuarava system (other than the Blood Ravens expedition was a disaster, they mention that in DoW II). Though, like Fromon said, I'd leave out him miraculously surviving an explosion and fighting through hordes of Necrons unless you're going to make him like a chosen of the Emperor with divine protection or something (which isn't likely). Oh, and Stern wasn't at Kronus.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:36 pm

True? Aight I'll look into Kuarava IIV as soon as I know where to look Smile

13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 pm

It's the setting for the Soulstorm game. I don't know if they made any novel tie-ins to it.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by doomcowgod on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:01 pm

The Roman Numeral for 3 is III, not IIV...

doomcowgod
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:38 pm

Its still the same bro Razz It can be written either way and still be known as '3'

13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:41 pm

ok, didnt see the edit here XD
looks like its shaping up Very Happy
for ease of reading, can u do levels seperated with /'s instead of +8 per level, do something like 8/16/24 etc.

anywho, first impressions: the anti tank tank (he punishes high armor, and deals % of max life per second.)
he looks good like that

is charge to glory almost like a buff? or is it a target point and he *has* to charge there? or is it an active speed buff and then he knocks units back during its effects. (it would be easier to code the latter with the aoe spell)

And unto the masses, He doth spoke:
"Behold The Stuff! It Is Good!"
And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:07 am

Done most of that now, lmao if this hero gets into future vers i want him on my team! xD

13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:22 am

Holy mother of god a normal skill that takes off 25% of max health with a 15 second cooldown. And then it can be casted twice during the charge and do 50% of max health?

Tone down your numbers a tad. xD

I know I like my heroes to be OP when I first make them, but this is a little much. Razz
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Thats at level 4, so yes ofc it could deal like 1.5k damage, ill just tone down the numbers and do a stacking slow then Very Happy

13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Thu May 20, 2010 8:37 am

Fixed some more fo shizzle... Makes a shitload more sense now.

13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Thu May 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Innate: Too much damage from the innate. Might want to lower it a bit and combine it with the fact he's a terminator and has more resistance to damage. Innates have 6 levels.

Skill 1: Too much damage. xD

Skill 2: Too little damage. xD;

Skill 3: Mana degen is too much. 45 mana per second is killer. 2% of mana hits hard anyway by stern, so this is a little much. I still don't see how fear causes people to lose mana.

Ult: Not too bad, though.

On the whole, lots of number fixing needs to be done. Also, something's off with him, but I can't put my finger on what it is.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Sat May 22, 2010 8:57 am

Well, the mana degen was just a number. In some way or another, mana is gained from mental concentration, hence the 'int'. If a character who is based off intelligence comes against this uber-badass killer, they would lose a fair bit of concentration, and such they would lose mana. The skill can also be redone though.

With the innate, it can be toned down easily. Remember the armour damage bonus only works on well armoured targets... If he came against BT or something early it would do next to nothing...

Feedback on what you think should be done with the spells would be nice Very Happy

13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:14 am

I have gone through this stubborn fellow, and have redone most of the numbers. Really wanting suggestions as what should be done with the hero.

I have some already mentioned:

He is a Terminator and should be able to resist damage more than your usual hero.

13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairemont on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:21 pm

I like him. His damage from skills seem pretty low though.

Hero Creation: Pending...
Mandrake Champion: Kheradruakh
Rogue Primaris Psyker: Aeos Valerin
Slaaneshi Daemonette : The Masque
Fairemont
Fairemont
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:43 am

But check the damage he can do with his innate.

Also, they deal small damage, but its the effect that counts, and the fact you can cast them fairly often, gives it a bit more oomph.

13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairemont on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:39 am

I suppose.

Hero Creation: Pending...
Mandrake Champion: Kheradruakh
Rogue Primaris Psyker: Aeos Valerin
Slaaneshi Daemonette : The Masque
Fairemont
Fairemont
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next