A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 Empty Re: [Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt

Post by Grass Hopper Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:14 pm

umm, no on the moonfang Razz
the manacost is rediculous, the cooldown is way to long, and you want to double the manacost for not a whole lot of extra damage?

ok, so the change is good, but the numbers are way off.
lower the manacost and cooldown, and remove the extra manacost on the %chace effect

and just curious, did you do the math for the existing numbers? i woulda liked to see that for a comparison
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt - Page 2 Empty Re: [Incomplete] Captain Kor'Sarro Kahn - Master of the Hunt

Post by Glycine Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Basic 310 ms --> 341 ms --> 1023 distance total moved in last 3 seconds --> 204.6 damage added.

Using the ult: 522 ms --> 1566 total distance --> 313.2 extra damage added.

And Grass, are you on crack? LOWER THE COOLDOWN? I've noticed you've said this in the recent past a lot, but why do you want people to become nuking machines? For reference, most heroes now have nukes/spells with at least 12/15 seconds of cooldown and you want me to lower his cooldown more from 13 seconds? Do you realize the DPS chasing monster you're trying to create?

I can take the extra mana cost out, and lower the overall mana cost by 10-20, but I'm not going to suggest anything beyond that. His skills are powerful enough as it is.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:56 pm

ok, lets rephrase this.
lower the cooldown on the first couple levels.
cause 28/24/17 seconds is rediculous.

and whats with your random cooldown progression? Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:19 pm

Okay I changed the stats around like you said
I lowered the mana cost progression by 15 each time from what glycine said
I also changed the cool down to 25/21/17/13

oh and sorry for not being on for a while i broke my arm and couldn't really play on the comp. but i guess I'm back. :p
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Yay, welcome back. :]

Anyways, we did a lot of things. You might find them strange, but that's the nature of change. xD;

And as for Korsarro, he looks fine, although you might want to spice up the ult a little. Being able to outflank is a cool thing, although that's hard to manipulate. Perhaps during the ult, he'll fire the twin-linked bolters at enemies in front of him as he goes to his target?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:36 pm

alright that is a good idea, but if he did do that how much dmg is fair like 80 dmg per shot to much? to little? I m not the greatest at figuring out stats because I m not sure what the average hp or def would be.
How about...
On the front of Mooddrakkan are twin bolters that rip apart anything that dare cross his path. the twin bolters deal 80/100/120 damage to enemies in front of him every second.
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:56 pm

im of the opinion that max ms is an already very powerful ult.
and the added defensive bonuses he gets ontop of it
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:21 am

thats what i was kinda thinking with the str armor and ms, but glycine siad to and i dont question him lol
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:54 pm

OWHAT THE...

Please, please, please don't take my word as higher than thou. I can suggest things, but I'm not going to play puppetmaster with your ideas...completely, that is.

Please question me. If the emphasis is to make him a tank, he doesn't need the bolters. Just amplify the strength bonus and he should be fine.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:00 pm

I'm not trying to make him a tank at all. I want him to be more of a fast dps type hero, i just added the armor and strength cause i needed something to add. If i lower both the strength and armor bonus, should i add the bolters i mean i like the idea but I'm not sure what a good amount of damage is and or if this is making him op or not.
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:56 pm

if the rest of the hero is fragile (mostly) then this can be his 'secure' chasing skill which allows him to get in there, run a hero down, and escape hopefully without dying Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:32 pm

alright so i guess ill just keep it as it is and then i guess he is done?
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:24 pm

Last check-through.

Mark looks fine.

Master of the Hunt seems a little bland, considering it just adds stats, but it works. (If you want to change it up, that's cool. )

Fleet and Moonfang have been checked already.

You might want to buff the strength bonus on the ult, seeing as you only gain 300 health, which will last you a few seconds in the end-game. Maybe 10/20/30? Armor value is fine, though.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:38 pm

but keep in mind that 10 levels of the innate gives +20 str >.> but gly does have most of a point. (30, imo, is too much)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:10 pm

I see what you mean being kind of bland what could i add to it? A increase to creep damage around him from his inspiring presence or something like that.

or maybe change the skill completely, but this stay close to his story by making it...

Being a Master of the Hunt Kor'Sarro Kahn has developed a fail proof tactic to take down his prey. Kahn's maneuvers uses his brute strength and agility rushing threw enemy lines, charging at his prey gaining x/x/x/x (MS) as he goes. When he strikes his prey he cause x/x/x/x amount of damage and after hitting his prey goes into a rage gaining x/x/x/x (AS) for a limited amount of time.

or

i could make it a type of wind walk ability or something along the lines of that
Kor'Sarro Kahn is so quiet and agile he is able to sneak up on prey unseen and end them with one quick blow. Kahn Mastering the art of stealth is able to run faster then ever, while still remaining hidden increasing his (MS) by x/x/x/x and when he strikes the finishing blow he deals 100 damage plus x/x/x/x times his agility.
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:22 pm

wait grass my innate does give any strength bonuses. It doesn't give any bonuses for that matter
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:24 pm

leveling up the attribute bonus spell levels your innate Razz

all innates give stats.
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:28 pm

oh lol i completely missed that.
I take back that last comment.
oh. and what up spicing up that spell? you think i should just leave it or change something?
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:29 pm

it is bland, but i think it works
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:30 pm

well i posted other ideas up above^^ ,but you think i should just leave it?
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:35 pm

more than likely.

he doesnt need a windwalk, and the charge is very similar to fleet of foot, and serves a similar function (extra damage after moving)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:00 pm

alright, you have any little ideas to make it a little bit less bland, but other than that i'd say he is done. i guess?
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2