A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter I_vote_lcap63%[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter I_vote_lcap38%[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter

Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter Empty [COMPLETED][HERO] Karadras - Shadow Hunter

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Story:
Karandras has the most potent sting of any Striking Scorpion, and uses claw and blade to rip his opponents to shreds before they are even aware of his presence. The mandiblasters used by Karandras, known as the Scorpion's Bite, are many times more powerful than those used by the Striking Scorpion Aspect Warriors. Few have set eyes upon Karandras and lived to tell the tale.

Stats:
stregnth: 18 + 1.7
agility: 24 + 2.6
intelligence: 17 + 1.6

range: melee
speed: 300

Stalker(Innate):
Karandras is a master stalker, and can flow silently and quickly through dense terrain, leaving no trace behind. While close to trees, gains 5/10/15/20/25/30 % evasion and 2/4/6/8/10/12 % movement speed.
Cosmetic: some sort of green effect or glow around him

Scorpions Bite:
Legendary set of Eldar Mandiblasters worn by Karandras, it is much more powerful than other Mandiblasers. Karandras uses these to emit a miniture hail of energy before he charges into combat. Deals 75/125/175/225 damage and has a high chance of cripling the target, slowing its movement speed by 20% for 4 seconds.
cosmetic: 5 miniture discs? comming from karadras.

Scorpions Claw:
Weapons used by Striking Scorpion Exarchs, Scorpion's claws are adapted powerfists with built-in shuriken catapults, allows the wearer to attack with a much higher power than normal attacks. Gives a 20% chance that Karandras will deal 1.5/1.9/2.3/2.7 x his normal damage.
cosmetic: small green glow on his right hand.

Biting Blade:
A large and powerful eldar chainsword that rends through enemies' armor. The teeth of a biting blade shred through flesh and muscle as if it were parchment. For every attack that Karandras makes against the same target, he gains an additional 5/7/9/11 % attackspeed, if he switches targets, the bonuses are lost.
Cosmetic: a chainsword model attached to his left hand

ULT:
Shadow Strike:
Karandras can become one with the shadows, able to even fade from view in open ground. While active, Karandras is untargetable and greatly faded, becoming more visible the closer he is to an enemy. Invisibilty breaks at 600/450/300 distance from an enemy. takes 10/15/20 mana per second. Karandras gains 10/20/30% ms while invisible.
cosmetic: togleable permenent invis, with a... like 95% transparent copy ontop of him that gradually fades into 20% transparent at close range. plays trent birth animation on activation.
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down