A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance I_vote_lcap63%[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance I_vote_lcap38%[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance

Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance Empty [COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Story:
Fuegan learned the arts of war in the Shrine of Asur, in the distant time when the Warrior Aspects were born. Fuegan founded the shrines of the Fire Dragons, and schooled them in the art of war with fire and flame. Legend has it that Fuegan refused to flee when the Shrine of Asur was destroyed by the Fallen Phoenix, and was thought lost until he reappeared at the last battle of Haranshemash, the world of blood and tears. After that conflict Fuegan vanished into the webway, and has travelled its secret tunnels ever since, tracking down the enemies of his ancient forbears.

Stats:
strength: 20 + 2.2
agility: 20 + 2.1
intelligence: 19 + 1.8

range: debating on weather to make him melee or not... if not he gets 550 range.
speed: 300

Feel no pain(innate):
Fuegan is able to walk through a rageing inferno and not come to any harm, he is able to withstand much more punishment than most races' champions.
Reduces damage done to Feugan by 10/21/32/43/54/65, but with a minimum of 30/28/26/24/22/20 dmg.

Firepike:
Favored weapon of the Fire Draon Exarchs, the Firepike projects a long stream of melta energy that severly damages enemy units. Being a melta weapon, it is only really effective at closer ranges. Deals 125/200/275/350 damage, but loses effectiveness past 350 range.
cosmetic: phoenix fire for a missle

Armor Expert:
Fire Dragons are frequently given the taks of destroying tanks on the battlefield, and thus Fuegan has become a master at pinpointing weakspots in his enemies armor. Fuegan marks the target unit, finding the weakpoints in its armor. Reduces armor of the target by 3/5/7/9 and gives vision for the duration.
cosmetic: some sort of bright flashy thing on the chest... prolly a fire

Fire Axe:
Ancient eldar weapon that glows red with theheat of its forging. It has never cooled since it was made and the runes upon its surface writhe in firey agony. Gives Fuegan passive 5/10/15/20 strength, and 10/20/30/40 damage.

ULT: Crackshot
Fuegan, as a Fire Dragon Exarch, is an expert with his chosen weapon, and able to make perfectly placed shots that he knows will cause the most damage. Deals 275/400/525 pure damage to the target, and cripples it, reducing its movement speed and attackspeed by 50% for 3/4/5 seconds.
cosmetic: phoenix attack missle?

Last edited by Grass Hopper on Wed May 06, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance Empty Re: [COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance

Post by Grass Hopper Mon May 04, 2009 2:21 pm

i dont like the fact that he has 4 nukes... could someone help me fix him so its not so nuke-y
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance Empty Re: [COMPLETED][HERO] Feugan - Burning Lance

Post by Grass Hopper Mon May 04, 2009 5:52 pm

so, cause he shouldnt have 4 nukes...
some ideas: crack shot makes him do pure/magic dmg with all his attacks? autocast orb that turns his attacks into pure dmg
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down