A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon I_vote_lcap63%[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon I_vote_lcap38%[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon

Go down

[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon Empty [Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon

Post by Kiba[dok] on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon (full Tau name) is one of the few Tau ever to be born and live on Peth. In the jungles of Peth he learned how to hunt many creatures. He learned many things hunting beside the kroot. With what he learned he followed the way of Kauyon. His training severed to strengthen what he learned form the kroot. He fought on Kronus and was presumed dead when the Blood Ravens purge the world. He was left in the jungles of Kronus were he hid and did what little he could for the Greater Good. He has since given up much what made him a Tau but never strays from the Kauyon teachings and pursuit of the Greater Good.

innate: Feral Leap
fluff: having given in to the more primal side of the hunt the lone hunter leaps into and out of combat keeping his prey confused and not knowing were the next strike will come from
This leap is similar to that of a kroot and allows to jump a distance of 300/400/500/600/700
mana: 50 cd: 5

Skill 1: Jungle Net
fluff: A net made from jungles vines that traps friend and foe alike
The lone hunter throws a net that slows everything caught it the the area slows by 20% while in the area with an area of 200 and lasts 3/6/9/12sec
mana: 75 cd: 20

Skill 2: Plasma Rifle
fluff: A smaller version of the rifles used on battlesuits this rifle has little power but uses a special round to dissolve armor and tissue
Covers the target in a corrosive plasma that does 50/100/150/200 on impact, slows target by 10/15/20/25% and destroys 1/2/3/4 armor for 5sec
mana: 125 cd 10

Skill 3: Leave Nothing Behind
fluff: The best hunters leave no trace of there presence until they strike
Makes lone hunter invisible 30 sec and adds 20/30/40/50% dam
mana: 100 cd: 20

Ult: Watch Were You Step
fluff: The lone hunter prepares a trap to remove threats to the Greater Good
Sets 1/2/3 plasma 1/2/3 flash and /1/2/3 exploding mines in an aoe of 200 the mines are invisible
the plasma cover the target in the same corrosive plasma that the hunter fires from his rifle lowering ms by 15% and destroys 3 armor
the flash blind enemies in range giving them a miss chance of 20% and halves their los
the explosive deal 200 dam to all in the aoe
the flash and plasma effects last for 7sec and the mines last until the skill is used again or they explode

range: melee
str 19+1.8
agi 22+2.2
int 19+2.0
ms: 315

Last edited by Kiba[dok] on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 12 times in total
Kiba[dok]
Kiba[dok]
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon Empty Re: [Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon

Post by Glycine on Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Lol @ 16 sec ensnare. I wish I had that.

Plasma Rifle's cooldown is too high for what it gives. 130 damage is really low for a level 4 nuke. Might need to up it a bit. Maybe 200?

As his ult, give him a sort of cannibalize. Say if he kills a hero, he gets a stat bonus related to the highest stat of that hero. Or perhaps a random skill out of the killed hero's abilities?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

[Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon Empty Re: [Another Tau] Shas' UI' Peth' Monat' Kauyon

Post by Grass Hopper on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:13 am

im having difficulties seeing why leaving nothing behind gives him stat boosts XD

andyeah. cooldowns are too long.

And unto the masses, He doth spoke:
"Behold The Stuff! It Is Good!"
And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:29 am

Yeah like glycine said 16 second ensnare is way too much, I think lord of change has the highest stun and that is like a 3 second stun 3 second hex

also the stat boost seems a bit wierd i mean once you can kill creeps like nothing your stats would sky rocket. (maybe?)
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba[dok] on Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:28 pm

lol i understand y it was confusing and i should have left the fluff how i had it at first and how do those numbers look
Kiba[dok]
Kiba[dok]
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:37 am

*absolutemax* of 5 seconds on the net

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba[dok] on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:44 am

k then how bout this holds for 5 sec with a contact poison that does 20/30/40/50 dam a sec for 5 sec
Kiba[dok]
Kiba[dok]
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:47 am

5 second ensnare is still an epic skill. It doesn't need any other effects.

And if he's a tau, that ult won't work.

I assumed him to be a kroot, but Tau don't get the characteristics of what they eat, sadly.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba[dok] on Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:45 pm

ya ur rite im change it to me more tau like just maybe something a little more savage from being alone in the jungles for so long
Kiba[dok]
Kiba[dok]
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by ChangerOfWays on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Make it a passive that makes him almost immune to spells, cause tau are blank in the warp.
ChangerOfWays
ChangerOfWays
Veteran Seargent

http://williamc561993@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Tau can still be affected by warp-derived spells and energy.

It's just that they have no psyker presence and are a little immune to the temptations of the Warp.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:45 pm

on his wind walk spell does the time increase each level or the extra damage given? cause right now it doesnt say it gets any better each level
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba[dok] on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:15 pm

i was thinking the net would work like the chains ahirmen was going to have but maybe as it is know will work better
Kiba[dok]
Kiba[dok]
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:25 pm

Give him an ult that allows him to place invisible land mines that do a variety of effects. It makes sense if he's using guarrilla combat and setting up ambushes is what that's best at.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba[dok] on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:33 pm

ty gly for all the ideas/support
Kiba[dok]
Kiba[dok]
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:38 pm

also, give the windwalk a duration. till next attack is too much.

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:40 pm

so he has 3 slows, a WW, and a blink... epic chaser hero? Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum