A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_vote_lcap63%yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_vote_lcap38%yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one...

+3
ChangerOfWays
Glycine
Grass Hopper
7 posters

Go down

Is the new forum header satisfactory?

yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_vote_lcap43%yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]
yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_vote_lcap50%yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 7 ]
yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_vote_lcap7%yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... Empty yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one...

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:13 pm

do you like the new forum header? or should i change it some way or another...
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... Empty Re: yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one...

Post by Glycine Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:37 pm

I wouldn't mind a new 40k image. Something awesome, though.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one... Empty Re: yay! new forum header to replace that old RCMod one...

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:44 pm

your pretty much stuck with the loading screen till someone finds me a new image Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:02 pm

thinking about it... should the pic be bigger?
like it wouldnt hold more of the loading screen picture, just what is up there currnently would be made bigger
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChangerOfWays Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:15 pm

I say make it bigger.
ChangerOfWays
ChangerOfWays
Veteran Seargent

http://williamc561993@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:47 pm

hows that?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue_Leader Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:18 pm

The header should be more eldary

As the second most populus race (second most hero's i think) they should get it, since the humans got the games spach-screen already
Rogue_Leader
Rogue_Leader
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:20 pm

well, it should be humans or orks... or both. cause those are the computer races
edit: and as all i have is a pic of marines... this'll have to do for now Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynasty Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:08 am

i have other pics just not sure if they would really work. =/
but yeah i like it the way it is now maybe just a little bigger
Dynasty
Dynasty
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairemont Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Could do something epic with this.

https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/ip1l4z.jpg
Fairemont
Fairemont
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

oh awesome!
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairemont Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:48 pm

I KNOW, I AM PRO!

Lol, that Rhymed.

Btw, those ARE blood ravens from teh table top. T.T
Fairemont
Fairemont
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:58 pm

<.< And its kinda Space Marines on a Band of Brothers picture

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairemont Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Sad So?

Still cool.
Fairemont
Fairemont
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum