I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) I_vote_lcap63%[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) I_vote_lcap38%[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:24 pm by DeusMechanicus

» Faction creeps
[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45)

Go down

[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) Empty [COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45)

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:05 pm

story: actual tigerius story
stats: same

innate: Hood of Helfire
"The Hood of Helfire is a much more potent Psychic Hood."
Has a 10/14/18/22/26/30% chance to silence nearby casters for 0.1/.75/1.5/2.25/3/3.75 seconds and gives Tigerius +50/65/80/95/110/125% mana regen.

one: Fury of the Ancients
same

two: Fear of the Darkness
"fluff"
Units around Tigerius are striken with fear and unable to move for 1.75/2/2.25/2.5 seconds, losing 30/40/50/60% damage.
Aoe: 300/350/400/450, manacost: 140/165/190/215, cooldown: 26 seconds.

three: Emperor's Might
same

ult: Veil of Time
"With his powerful Psychic mastery, Tigerius grasps the threads of time, twisting them to his will."
The Librarian channels for up to 2 seconds, causing All units in the target location are slowed by 100%
After the channeling has ended, the effect continues on the target location for 50/100/150% of the time channeled.
[note: also slows projectiles] (<= if i can do this)
Range: 350, Aoe: 700, cooldown: 150 seconds, manacost: 210/320/430

Last edited by Grass Hopper on Wed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 8 times in total

And unto the masses, He doth spoke:
"Behold The Stuff! It Is Good!"
And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) Empty Re: [COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45)

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:06 pm

veil of time's effects are up to debate, but i kinda like how its currently set up
its prolly way to powerful

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45) Empty Re: [COMPLETE]varro tigerius - chief librarian (.45)

Post by Glycine on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Lol, I just looked at the newest codex and veil of time isn't there. xD
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:53 pm

i know Razz im pretty sure fury and fear arent either... or emperor's might Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:59 pm

might and fury are, in their forms. fear isn't.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:02 pm

ah.

oh well, its an old librarian Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:09 pm

There's a rather handy power that functions like mass teleport, if you're curious. Units that go with him have a chance to disappear in the warp, though.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:37 am

Also, could it be quite possible if we could get a librarian from another chapter? I don't want to duplicate chapters since we don't have very much space in the tavern. xD

If we do make him, however, I want to reach back into his fluff and pull out his ability to see into the future and put that somehow in. Because that's just awesome? Plus he can tap into the hive mind, so there's lots of stuff to think about.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:58 pm

well, this is your idea gly, i just posted it Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:12 am

Hmm. How would you feel if I got rid of Emperor's Might and gave him something that represented his ability to see into the future?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:21 pm

depends. what do u suggest

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:28 pm

I want to avoid something like master strategist, but put something him that gives him foresight or the ability to avoid/nullify attacks.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:11 pm

cause an evasion is so much more creative Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:16 pm

updated!

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Fear of the Darkness needs number value lowering.

1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds, nixing of the armor corruption, but the damage debuff can stay the same.

Wording on Veil seems counter-intuitive.
Slows up to 100% after channeling for the full duration. The slow becomes weaker over the duration after the channel has finished?

So it'll slow up to 100% depending on how much time you channel, but then after the channeling finishes, the slow would then become weaker? Just want to make sure that's what you mean.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:47 pm

you channel for X ammount of time, reaching a x% ammount of slow (does not slow while channeling)
when finished channeling, everything is slowed by the x%, then the slow reduces to 0% slow over the channeled time.

like, channel for 2 seconds at level 1, then stop.
everyone is slowed by 50%, but become less and less slowed over the next 2 seconds untill they are no longer slowed.

channel to 6 seconds at level 3, then stop.
every one is slowed by 100%, then regain their movement speed over the next 6 seconds.

does that make sense?

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:53 pm

That makes sense. Although it seems a little bland for an ult that can be interrupted, considering only Tigurius is the only one able to move at normal pace.

I mean, what can he do in those 6 seconds?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:55 pm

emperors might himself and own shit? Very Happy
set up an epic stun? i dunno.

maby for every 2 seconds he channels a random ally wont be affected? no thats too hard.

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down