I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Some rules to follow. I_vote_lcap63%Some rules to follow. I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Some rules to follow. I_vote_lcap38%Some rules to follow. I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Some rules to follow. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Some rules to follow. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Some rules to follow. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Some rules to follow. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Some rules to follow. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Some rules to follow. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Some rules to follow. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Some rules to follow. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Some rules to follow. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Some rules to follow. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Some rules to follow.

Go down

Some rules to follow. Empty Some rules to follow.

Post by Glycine on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:14 am

This forum came about as a suggestion to make heroes via analysis and tweaking of their story. As such, I thought it deserved enough recognition to stay separate from the normal suggestions forum. However, that just means that we expect you to follow the guidelines listed below because if you don't, we'll be more than happy to move your post back into hero suggestions.

The rules are as followed:
  1. Until this forum is actually used, all below rules don't apply. ^^; So feel free to experiment until we actually need to use the rules to organize debate.
  2. While it would be easy to verify the veracity of fluff, please cite your sources. In the event that fluff is lacking, one is allowed to create fluff for any character provided your background story is plausible. Thus, this will allow us to create our own characters. (Good idea, no?)
  3. Multiple suggestions can be taken, but at the start of a certain time period (Most likely bi-monthly), one hero will be chosen for work. Criteria for selection include uniqueness, lack of heroes in that race, and amount of fluff available for analysis. If you wish to use material from a codex that you do not possess, please message me or Grass, as I will be more than happy to type up all information you need from the codices.
  4. For suggestions, please type the name of your hero in the subject along with affiliation and the word "Suggestion" in the description under the subject body. Your fluff should be the most important thing in your post, as it is through that text that we can see the hero.
  5. Once a suggestion has been approved, all other suggestions will be ranked in order of their importance. At the end of the two week period, we will reevaluate the rankings and then choose a new suggestion.
  6. DO NOT break these rules.
  7. As a last note, heroes that are already in the game or in the heroes forum can be suggested for fluff checking and potential remakes should there be an issue with the hero. One such hero would be Pathfinder.
  8. Have fun making heroes!
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down