I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes I_vote_lcap63%[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes I_vote_lcap38%[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:24 pm by DeusMechanicus

» Faction creeps
[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes

Go down

[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes Empty [COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes

Post by Grass Hopper on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:46 pm

story: same, untill i can find lemates' story somewhere

stats: same

innate: By the Blood of Sanguinius!
"Remember proud Sanguinius when you are faced with hardship. When the armor of your faith is buckled and torn, see in your mind that magnificent hero. Think upon his deeds and be humble, for his like will never walk the galaxy again."
Lemartes sports the standard Rozarius that all Chaplains wear, but to further uphold his chapter's honor and that of Sanguinius, Lemartes also wears a jetpack to quickly close with his enemy.
Blocks most tageted spells once every 30/26/22/18/14/10 seconds.
Lemartes can use his jetpack to jump 600/750/900/1050/1200/1350 range.
Range: 900/1050/1200/1350/1500/1650, Cooldown: 11/10/9/8/7/6, manacost: 60/55/50/45/40/35

Litanies of Hate
same

Death Mask
"A potent artifact of the Blood Angels. A dark aura of fear and apprehension surrounds its wearer, lowering the moral and resolve of any who glance upon it."
Reduces the attack damage of nearby enemies by 15/25/35/45%. Effects decrease by 5% every 100 distance from Lemartes.
Can be activated to let lose an unearthly howl that terrifies nearby enemies, causing them to run away from Lemartes for 2 seconds.
Aoe: 700/400, cooldown: 16, manacost: 90/110/130/150

Death Before Dishonor:
"same"
For every 10% missing hp, Lemartes and nearby allies gain 5/6/7/8% damage and 0.25/0.5/0.75/1 armor.
Aoe: 700

Fury of the Black Rage:
"The Black Rage momentarily overcomes Lemartes and his companions, hurling their minds back to the final battle between Sanguinius and Horus. This vision maddens those that experience it, and imparts to them a fraction of the Sanguinius' power, boosting their strength and vitality to super-human levels. "
Lemartes and all nearby allies gain 70/80/90% damage reduction from all sources and 10% movespeed.
Lemates gains a 30/40/50% chance to knockback his target, dealing extra damage equal to his 1xstrength + .5xagility. Also, allies gain a 20/25/30% chance to knock enemies back.
At the end of the duration, all units take 30/25/20% of the damage ignored from this skill.

Last edited by Grass Hopper on Tue May 18, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 5 times in total

And unto the masses, He doth spoke:
"Behold The Stuff! It Is Good!"
And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes Empty Re: [COMPELTE]Chaplain Lemartes

Post by Glycine on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Looks good. Just pick what range you really want for the jetpack, though.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:42 pm

if you've used blink, you know that you can target anywhere on the map, and you'll still only blink so far. thats what i intend for this skil. you can target it up to the range stated at the bottom, but you'll only move up to the range stated in the description

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:17 pm

1/1.2/1.4x his strength plus .5/.6/.7x his agility

Numbers need a nerf on the knockback damage for the ult. Also on the fear from death mask.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:41 pm

whats wrong with death mask?

and kk, fixed

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Because not even terror off LoC disables for 4 seconds?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:48 pm

oh right.
duh >.>

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum