I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter I_vote_lcap63%List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter I_vote_lcap38%List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:24 pm by DeusMechanicus

» Faction creeps
List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter

Go down

List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter Empty List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter

Post by Glycine on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Heroes that have already been made:
Spoiler:
Ultramarines:
Cato Sicarius, Captain of the Second Company
Varro Tigerius, Chief Librarian

Blood Angels:
Lemartes, Chaplain and Guardian of the Lost
Heroes in the process of creation:
Spoiler:

Salamanders:
Vulkan He'stan, Forgefather

Dark Angels:
Ezekiel, Chief Librarian, Keeper of the Book of Salvation and Holder of The Keys

Space Wolves: Some heroes in Incomplete. If you want to make a completely new one, go ahead.

White Scars:
Kor'sarro Khan, Captain of the Third Company and Master of the Hunt
Heroes that need to be made:
Spoiler:

Raven Guard:
Kayvaan Shrike, Shadow Captain of the Raven Guard, 3rd Company

Iron Hands:
Unnamed Techmarine, Master of the Forge

Imperial Fists:
Darnath Lysander, Captain of the First Company, Overseer of the Armoury and Watch Commander of the Phalanx

As a fun bonus, we need one Apothecary and one Devastator from any chapter you desire. Just be sure to make your fluff interesting.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter Empty Re: List of Space Marine Heroes by Chapter

Post by cellrawr on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:01 pm

cellrawr

Back to top Go down