A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) I_vote_lcap63%Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) I_vote_lcap38%Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos)

+2
Glycine
13loodRaven
6 posters

Go down

Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) Empty Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos)

Post by 13loodRaven Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:22 am

List some problems you see (personally) with the game, or a certain thread. Feel free to vent your anger in here. Play nicely and follow the rules:
1) Bad words are frowned upon.
2) No hitting.
3) Direct meaness towards another user is a no-go.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) Empty Re: Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos)

Post by Glycine Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:40 am

1. People don't stay to play the map.
  2. When people play, they suck. There's only so much pub stomping one can do before it gets rather boring. The level of competition is poor. >>
  3. No one bothers to help with the map in the general public. People play maps, but aren't interested in giving feedback or helping with suggestions.
  4. Development is slow. And while I understand why, it's still painful to sit around when changes need to be made.
  5. Where's that coder we needed...
  6. We can't keep recruits. ._.

That will do for now.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos) Empty Re: Rage Here!(If you have something to complain about 40kaos)

Post by Son007 Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:18 pm

1) Higher up people should listen to other people (lower ranked) when they try to give direct feedback about heroes.
2) There should be a poll for some changes to get the general standings on changes, ie, map terrain to adding snowy weather.
3) I do agree that pub stomping only lasts so long, then it gets repetitive and very boring.
Son007
Son007
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:10 pm

1: that im so fucking busy this month i havent actually opened the world editor Sad
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:18 pm

1: So fucking busy I've only recently had time to get back to looking at this site, let alone play the game.
2: I have so much shit going on right now problem 1 will probably stay that way for a bit.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:49 am

Well this thread was more successful than I expected. Pub stomping will change, given time. Now with recruits, I can answer to personnaly. The clan isn't too important, but bnet wise it is, 40kaos, not quite so. I left the clan so I could get my hands on a working bot.

Now this is something grass should like: getting a bunch of determind clan members with some free time on their hands, and shove a bunch of web pages in their face to learn jass, give it a few weeks so they can play with the language for a bit, then pull em back to speed up development.

Hey, I still find clan stomping frightfully easy. All these new recruits have little idea how the map works... Those who do are those who visit the clan frequently.

Thats my piece, but my rage is; GODDAMNED AMERICAN-AUSTRALIAN TIME ZONES!!!
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by a_broken_twig Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:53 pm

ok i've voiced this opinion before in the clan chat but i think that the towers spawning units for the opposing team after capturing them makes it nigh impossible to recover unless you were ready for it and just waiting to recap it. I really do like the idea of the towers spawning extra units. This also goes with the pub stomping cause some of the games end in 25 minutes when the top or bottom lane(s) lose their first tower and then the rest of the game is the one team trying desperately to recover it without being overrun or just rage quitting.

a_broken_twig
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:00 pm

theres a thought for that issue Razz

when a base outpost is taken, there would be a 'reserve' wave that would spawn from the main base to *help* the heroes take back the outpost (ie: they would be tanky, but not do alot of damage)

also: outposts are (hopefully) going to be re thought out soon, so they are progressivly harder to take (because atm the base and the lane outpost are either similar in power or the lane outpost is stronger)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down