A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 Empty Re: [COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes

Post by Glycine on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:52 am

Well, unless you want to make the lightning green, it really doesn't matter what color the icon is. xD
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 Empty Re: [COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes

Post by Grass Hopper on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:23 pm

actives:
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 Icons_5865_btn[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 Icons_11544_btn(gaze of flame)

buffs:
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 Icons_3274_btn[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 Icons_11635_btn[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 Icons_9718_btn

weapons:
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 Icons_9106_pas(cleave)(staff of silence)

ults:
[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 Icons_5385_btn(orb of venom)(lightning field)

harbinger:
(eclipse)[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 Icons_11124_btn[COMPLETE] Necron Lord Changes - Page 2 Icons_8377_btn

And unto the masses, He doth spoke:
"Behold The Stuff! It Is Good!"
And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortis on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Grass. Nerf this hero. NOW. Im sick and tired of watching 1 or more of this damn hero rape everyone. Purple the last game i played respawned 9/10 times! That is BULLSHIT. It should be AT BEST a 1/6 chance, or have an infinitely long cool down. It is OP and bull shit for him to do that. Secondly, if you keep him respawning frequently, GET RID of the fucking invulnerable trigger! He pops back, and leisurely either walks away, teleports away, or jumps away, AND NOTHING CAN STOP IT! PERIOD! This is the sort of crap that makes people leave the game man! Stop making excuses and fix it!
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:12 pm

ahem.

it has a chance AND a cooldown. most res skills have a cooldown and no chance.
its entirely possible that the skill will bearly trigger at all.

that being said, im removing the bonus chance on phylactery and replacing it with bonus hp, and im lowering the invul upon revive by about half

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortis on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:18 pm

He should not be able to guarantee be able to port away upon respawn. Suck all his mana when he respawns.
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:01 am

Ahem.

Grass, when the chance is above 70%, that's a very good chance. A hero should by no means die twice within a minute if they're remotely good, so the cooldown is negligible.

Though, I am quite sick of seeing Necron Lords come back 2 minutes after I kill them with full health and mana. Most res skills have an absurd cooldown like 180-240 seconds, not 30-60 seconds, Grass.

A Necron Lord with Nightmare Shroud/Gaze could simply pop that and run, so veil isn't exactly the problem. It should take a significant amount of mana to reincarnate, such that he can't always pop a skill and run. The invulnerability is 2 seconds, no?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:22 am

Grass Hopper wrote:ahem.

it has a chance AND a cooldown. most res skills have a cooldown and no chance.
its entirely possible that the skill will bearly trigger at all.

that being said, im removing the bonus chance on phylactery and replacing it with bonus hp, and im lowering the invul upon revive by about half

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortis on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:58 am

If i recall the fluff properly, Phylactery should be a repairing agent... So that should be fine.

I would also like to see you nerf the mana regen from his staff of light as well. Its basically a free +100% Regen since most of the people playing him get it so they can crazy spam spells.
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:19 pm

100% isn't really that much. IMO.

I could add HP and ias bonuses to warscythe and fields respectively to balance it out a bit.
There's no fluff reason for this really.
My thinking is staff is int scythe is str and fields is agi.
Giving mana regen, hp, and ias respectively from those stats without increasing stats themselves

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Tooltip says its 125% at max.

<.< Also, there isn't a way that picking a certain weapon changes what his primary stat is is there?

Also, might wanna check the tooltips for Warscythe. It's showing up for me as 10% at all levels (when you have it picked, not on the selection screen). <_< It also says it can cut easily though those pesky lLemon Russ cannons.

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:00 pm

ok, i can lower it to 25/50/75/100% Razz

and not easily.
staff of light is already a bitch to code cause of replacing the hero with a ranged version... i would not want to do that for the other weapons too.

and the objective there would be to give the bonuses the stats would give without giving the stats Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Oh, btw. Did you ever find out what was causing Warscythe to do like a million damage to Typhus <_<?

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:26 pm

I think so Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cellrawr on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:29 pm

.....<_< go on

cellrawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Whenever Necron Lord veils onto a target and strikes while the fog/smoke/black crap is still fading, that's when the million damage hit happens.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:52 pm

I have an idea of how to fix it ifbits still a problem

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:10 am

can has this for all heros with multiple things? Razz
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:12 am

There are few if any 'genetic' heroes that this could work for Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:05 am

Those that it would work for then xD
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:44 am

Heh, there are plenty of heroes which it would work for, but there's simply no time to code them all. Razz

Inquisitors, Devastators (Though in a subtly different way, as we've noted), Dreadnoughts, Chaos Daemons of Tzeentch (Fateweaver, ahemcellpostthatnow), a lot of Tyranids, Tau Battlesuits, so on and so forth.

If there is imagination, it's there for the taking, but as above, no time. ^^;
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:49 am

I meant currently in the map Razz
But yes there is a large number of... I'm not gonna bother repeating what gly just said Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2