A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Kage, Last Chancer I_vote_lcap63%Kage, Last Chancer I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Kage, Last Chancer I_vote_lcap38%Kage, Last Chancer I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Kage, Last Chancer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Kage, Last Chancer I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Kage, Last Chancer I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Kage, Last Chancer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Kage, Last Chancer I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Kage, Last Chancer I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Kage, Last Chancer I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Kage, Last Chancer I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Kage, Last Chancer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Kage, Last Chancer I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Kage, Last Chancer

4 posters

Go down

Kage, Last Chancer Empty Kage, Last Chancer

Post by Mortis Tue May 04, 2010 9:08 pm

"Found guilty for the murder of a fellow officer, Kage was sentenced to military Prison. Soon Colonel Schaffer saw the potential in this excellent officer, and drafted him into the Penal Legions. Kage soon found himself in a ever dwindling legion, watching as his comrades are shot out from around him, dying in screaming agony under alien claws and guns, And the executioner's pistol of his Commander, Colonel Schaffer."

Innate:
Will To Live ( Active )
"Kage has survived in-numerous battles and engagements, surviving where others have been slaughtered. His knack for surviving suicidal missions is uncanny."
Kage's will to live is far stronger then the blows of his enemy. Kage, and all allied troops in a 200 Aoe of him, gain 10/20/30/40/50/60 HP Regen per second, 4 Armor, and Halved Attack Speed. Lasts for 5 Seconds. Manacost: 150. Cd: 60/50/40/30/20/10 Seconds

Knife Fighter: ( Passive )
"Whether by bayonet or by combat knife, Penal Legionaries are either experts with the blade, or are dead. He who lives dirty, fights dirty."
Kage's skills with a blade are worthy of note. Fighting dirty is a matter of life and death when your life is on the line as often as it is with the Penal Legions. Kage has a % Chance for a 1.25/1.50/1.75/2.00 equal to his target's Missing Hp Percentage on each attack. In addition, he has a passive 11% Chance to deal a x4 Crit on each attack.

Swirl of Combat: (Active, Targeted Aoe)
"The chaotic swirl of combat is something you never grow accustomed too, but Kage is an expert at using it to his advantage."
When cast, this spell instantly moves kage to the target unit, and turns all enemy units in a 200/300/400/500 Aoe around. Any enemy struck from behind by an allied unit deals an extra 10/20/30/40 Damage as long as they continue to strike the rear of the unit. Once a unit is hit from the front, it looses this backstab buff.
Can only be cast when Kage is at below 90/85/80/75% of his Max Hp. Cd: 30/25/20/15 Seconds. Mana Cost: 125

Mental Instability:( Passive )
"After years of combat, Kage is no longer fit for anything but battle. His mind is fraying, slowly loosing it's grip on reality."
Kage responds violently to the slightest affront or attack. When struck by an enemy attack, Kage has a 10% Chance to strike the person who hit him for 100/125/150/175 Damage. Whenever Kage kills an enemy unit(Non Hero) he gains 10%/15%/20%/25% of it's max hp as life, as the sight of blood incenses him, surging adrenaline through him.

Ultimate:
Daemonic Possession: ( Active/Transformation )
"Kage unfortunately, is a latent psyker. After years of fighting with the last chancers, he is finally snapping, his fracturing mind allowing a daemon to slip through and manifest in him. While the possessions only last for short periods of time, the results are devastating."
When cast, Kage turns into a demon. He gains 100/200/300 HP, Cant be Slowed, 10% Movement Speed, and 20% Attack Speed. Each hit from him is deadly accurate, having a 20/30/40% Chance to maim and Enemy, Slowing their move speed by 20% for 3 Seconds. The buff lasts for 10/20/30 Seconds, with a 120 Second Cool down, with a manacost of 200/300/400.
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Kage, Last Chancer Empty Re: Kage, Last Chancer

Post by Fairemont Tue May 04, 2010 10:48 pm

>.>

This absolutely... makes no sense.

Not to mention probably OP as hell...

You maybe try making too many heroes... you should try getting the thirty other ones you have up already approved before spamming more... Just a thought. >.>
Fairemont
Fairemont
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortis Tue May 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Fairemont... I have two heros approved right now, and im somewhat working on the other three i have being made. Only thing stalling those out is lack of input from constructive criticism. This makes plenty of sense if you read the books btw.

Anyone out there have anything intelligent to input?

No offense Fairemont
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Tue May 04, 2010 11:26 pm

D: BAD I have nothing intelligent to say. But that doesn't stop me from saying it. I just don't attack people with my stupidity. (often. >>)

Hero discussions are not meant to be places to light a match. Flaming is a bad thing.

Who even said your heroes were approved? They're just moved to incomplete because we're busy working on stuff for the current patch. Same with your heroes, Faire. Heroes usually take multiple rounds of checking and balancing.

And Mort, not everyone reads the books/fluff as much as you do. And even I have to suspend disbelief a bit for Kage. You couldn't do anything with his sixth sense?

Innate: A bit unusual. Might work. Don't see how your perceived awesomeness of kage can spread to other units.

Skill 1: What is "Kage has a % Chance for a 1.25/1.50/1.75/2.00 equal to his target's Missing Hp Percentage on each attack."? After the 2.00.

Also, x4 Crit is outrageous. I don't care if it gives a 33% damage boost, you're basically making a carry that's worse than Karandras.

Skill 2: I'm not particularly fond of Riki's skills, but if you really, really want backstab damage, it's fine. How long does the backstab buff last? Until they're hit from the front? Don't see the point of a health limit.

Skill 3: I'm having trouble seeing how being insane gives him 25% health back. Adrenaline increases your reflexes, not your health.

Ult is fine, number nerfing as usual.

He's obviously an agility hero, but as an agility hero, he's going to maul faces. As with everything, has potential to be OP. He can recover 300 health every 10 seconds, crits out the roof, will backstab casters for lots and lots of damage with a blink strike, gets a counter and random life regeneration on top of innate, and transforms into a nasty daemon which you can't run from.

Par for the course, but where are the stats?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortis Tue May 04, 2010 11:38 pm

Well... Ok. The point of Kage is despite his insanity and problems, hes still an officer. He is still a leader, and some of his skill at surviving rubs off. All his closest friends survived the first book, which is kinda insane considering how many suicide runs they went on.

Ok, we remove the health limit from the backstab thing, and have it last for say 2/3/4/5 Seconds, and only when they are hit from behind.

Ok, and drop the super crit on him. I want his crit to be dependent on how weak the enemy unit is, so basically his percent to crit chance is based on the enemy's hp. If he has 10% of his hp missing, then you have a 10% Chance to crit off him.

And how about he gains hp, which he slowly looses? Adrenaline can allow you to keep functioning through fatal wounds, but you will still be wounded. Say you gain back that much hp, then loose it over 5 seconds?
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairemont Tue May 04, 2010 11:48 pm

I'll be honest with you, I've read the last chances. This doesn't really fit him all that well. And yes, he does turn into a daemon in the end, but he has no control over it, so I can't necessarily say that he benefits from it. Also, insulting my intelligence is not a very kind thing to do. I do not appreciate it in the least.

Because of such, I will not be returning to this site.

Have a good one.
Fairemont
Fairemont
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Wed May 05, 2010 12:46 pm

As I said before, no flaming. We had this problem a long time ago and have managed to escape from it, mostly because we had no one here. >>

The intellectual basis of a hero can be debated, but there's a balance to strike with freedom of speech. Since it's the internet, you can say whatever you want, but that doesn't mean we won't rail on you for it.

There are struggles in creativity for all characters. And people will butt heads on interpretations.

To be honest, I'm considering a moratorium on the creation of new heroes until we get this current version sorted out. Why? Because Grass and I are the only ones doing anything for it and we don't have the time in our lives to have to do it all.

Surely you've all played the map enough to give opinions on remakes? If you have the inspiration, you can offer suggestions for a particular hero, but for god's sake, you do realize heroes created now take at least 3-4+ months to be put in. You have LOTS of time to tweak and come up with heroes, and it's honestly just another thing we have to do in addition to the current version.

/endrant
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed May 05, 2010 4:40 pm

heh, im with gly on this one.

we have a shit tone of suggested heroes, and they just keep comming, while *no one* comments on the remakes etc, and the new heroes just get shelved to 'incomplete' or get stuck in limbo in the voting section.

we need a larger fanbase before we can reliably process heroes fast enough.

gly, im leaving the direction up to you, just dont bar people from making heroes, but ensure that they understand that CURRENT CONTENT comes first.

also, i rather enjoyed this hero, knowing nothing about his fluff... hes obviously a carry hero (eww...) but i dont mind it
yes, numbers are *way* off. but its a good start
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortis Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:22 am

Ok... Going back to this good old thread:

Change the mental instabilities heal buff to a Frenzied thing. It would be a toggle, For each kill he makes it gives him a temporary strength and attack speed buff, but drains hp at a constant rate when active...

Now as for his innate, its there because Kage's Squad in the fluff is the one that survived the winnowing from around a million men to less then ten. He was the lieutenant of the legion, the second-in-command, and thus deserves a buffer, even if he is completely F******* psychotic.
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum