A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: [HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch

Post by Glycine Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:45 pm

Your attack speed thing, the mantle, and the ult.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

[HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: [HERO] Cato Sicarius, Master of the Watch

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:35 pm

I'm willing to concede and keep the mantle Razz
But only cause I can't think of anything else >.>

Ill prolly start on this in the next few days
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:06 pm

first: this guys is coded out, and all the skills work (cept the ult, i havnt done that cause its all just reused code (from the current ult and drop pods))

however, after some testing with Tempest Blade, ive found that the bonus damage doesnt seem to be worth it
(i was testing with a level 9 blood mage vs a level 1 blade master and a level 1 tauren chieften, there were also some creeps)
it was only doing 15 damage with each proc to the blade master
it was doing 71 damage per proc to the tauren chieften
and it was doing 86 damage to the creeps
(base attack daamge was ~40)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2