A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin I_vote_lcap63%Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin I_vote_lcap38%Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin

3 posters

Go down

Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin Empty Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:16 am

So I'm calculating the dps of vinidicare vs the dps of asurmen (in both range and melee mode)
If you want me to compare it to another hero, just let me know

vindi:
BAT - 4.3
damage - 57-67 (avg 62)
starting int - 18
starting agi - 22

starting dps: 22.701

level 16 naked:
int - 57
agi - 46
(damage - 119)

level 16 naked dps: 40.40

level 25 naked:
int - 80
agi -60
(damage - 142)
(BAT - 2.6875

level 25 naked dps: 52.83

========================
Asurmen:
BAT - 1.7 (1.55)
damage - 17-27 (27-37) (avg 22(32))
starting agi - 24

starting dps: 33.57 (44.8 )

level 16 naked:
agi - 63
(damage - 85(95))

level 16 naked dps: 81.50 (99.90)

level 25 naked:
agi -86
(damage - 108(118))
(BAT - 0.9139(0.8333))

level 25 naked dps: 118.17(141.65)

at level 1: asurmen in melee mode doubles vindi's dps, and its 50% larger in ranged mode
at level 16: asurmen in ranged mode has double vindi's dps
at leve 25: asurmen in ranged more mroe than doubles vindi's dps, and almsot tripples it in melee mode.

special note: at level 16, the Vindicare has the same dps that asurmen does at level 1

i will add items here:
Let me know what you think are good gold ammounts to assign to level 16 and level 25, as well as what items to buy for both heroes (be reasonable... they both can farm about as well)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin Empty Re: Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin

Post by Arvay6 Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:35 pm

yeah... people always think that I'm using a rigged hero when I use the Assassin but clearly there are heroes that can easily kill him and others who can do more damage than him. I say this comparison was sorely needed and well done Grass. Very Happy Also, I'm curious to know how much dps the Assassin does with pulse rifle and the agility armor with the temporary undying effect(sorry I haven't had any sleep and forgot the name lol)
Arvay6
Arvay6
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin Empty Re: Dismissing the myths about Vinidcare Temple Assassin

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:08 pm

The thing that makes him so good is his range and his godly early game last hitting, denying, and harassing.
In a fight, against evely matched heroes, vindi will quickly start losing.

However, he is able to piss people off with his large range, and he can farm really good if people try.
The damage/ias change in the hero itself doesn't matter for much... And actually makes him worse in a straight up fight
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:18 pm

There is another issue I sighted. When you have precise aim on, it removes all buff effects, even crit. chances. Was this a design aim?

That said, a fed Vindi can almost take any hero in the game. You do realize you slow a target by 35% for 5 seconds at 75% with precise aim? Unless you can get into melee range quickly or disable from the outset, that's an incredibly powerful debuff.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:17 am

when you have precise aim on.... it purges you? or it disables buff placers?

"true strike" is an orb (its a 100% chance to crit, with the 'always hit' flag set to true)
so... techncially, yes.

and i can prolly reduce the slow on precise aim.

but yes, i agree, his main power is his extreme range
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down