A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr I_vote_lcap63%[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr I_vote_lcap38%[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr

3 posters

Go down

[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr Empty [Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr

Post by DeusMechanicus Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:29 am

It's skeletal at the moment.. Just wanted to put some ideas down so I don't forget them.

Note: It never states R'myr's sept, but looking at his official model, his colors match D'yanoi.

Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr / Fire Caste Commander of the Twin Moons Sept Longknife

Innate: Monat (Freedom of One)
R'myr was given a cutting edge experimental XV-8 Crisis Battlesuit by O'Shaserra during the Third Sphere Expansion. Highly modified to R'myr's style of command and combat, including a double-barreled plasma rifle, improved shield generator, and flachette dischargers.

Skill #1: Mon'wern'a (Deceptive Assault)
R'myr is a master tactician, he is able to out maneuver most of his opponents, on the battlefield and in the war room, planning his final move before his enemys can respond to his first.

Skill #2: Shi'Kavaal (Victory in Battle)
R'myr knows in battle there is a time to defend and a time to attack, and knows that the ultimate victory may very well decide upon if a commander acts when that time comes.

Toggle between the following:
- Shas'or'es (Powerful Warrior)
R'myr gains +5/10/15/20% IAS / IMS and a 10/15/20/25% chance to deal dmg + (dmg x .3/.5/.7/1). Doing so requires him to divert power away from the XV-8's shields, -1/2/3/4 armor.
- Shas'len'ra (Cautious Warrior)
+1/2/3/4 armor and a 10/20/30/40% chance to negate all dmg, instead draining his mana equal to dmg x 1.3/1/.7/.5. Diverting power away from the XV-8's weapons, -15/20/25/30 dmg.

Skill #3: Run'al (Hidden Post)
R'myr often employs ambush tactics and subterfuge to overtake numerically superior armies, allowing him and his allies to fire from a concealed position, sowing chaos amongst the enemy.

Channel, 5/4/3/2 seconds, 90/100/110/120 mana, 20 sec CD, 1 max

Creates a blind at R'myr's location. Renders R'myr and 1/*/2/* allied heroes within a 300 AoE invisible to all enemies, even when attacking, and gives them LoS as if they were Flying. Any enemy that comes within 450/400/350/300 of the blind are able to see the blind, R'myr, and allies, but suffer a 50% chance to miss R'myr / allies until the blind is killed.

100/150/200/250 HP, 1/2/3/4 armor (Fortified / Building)

Ultimate: Iur'tae'mont (War Madness)
R'myr lead the defense of the desert mining world of T'ros against the Tallarn Imperial Guard regiments' invasion. For 100 days he carried out a mobile, defensive campaign against the Imperial Guard, wearing them down until the Tau could counterstrike and break them. During the final battle, an assassin of the Eversor Temple attempted to remove R'myr, but instead killed the Ethereal Aun'Vre, R'myr's mentor, guide and close friend. Filled with grief and a burning hatred for the Imperium, R'myr personally lead the assault on the Imperium's landing zones, ending the war decisively in favor of the Tau Empire. Even with the T'ros Campaign finished and the Imperium driven out, R'myr's thirst for revenge on the Imperium is not sated. In fact, with each passing day his sorrow and anger over Aun'Vre's assassination grows.

Last edited by DeusMechanicus on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 28 times in total
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr Empty Re: [Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr

Post by Glycine Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:02 am

The Politburo of the Greater Good appreciates your contribution. ^^;

No, really, it's nice to have more Tau heroes. Despite the fact they are space commies and all, they shoot really cool weaponry. xD
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

[Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr Empty Re: [Work in Progress] Shas'O D'yanoi R'myr

Post by DeusMechanicus Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:24 am

Put down some ideas for his skills (minus Innate / Ult).. Constructive feedback appreciated.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:12 pm

the priority increase on the first skill is impossible i think. (there is no "attack priority" field in the editor, and i couldnt change it mid game even if there was)
i may be able to make ubersplats last forever, not sure tho.

just make the toggle a real toggle Razz text commands are clunky, and there is no active componenet for that skill

level one of the blind skill is useless as invisibility to everyone except vindicare
its also useless for its invisibility to all melee heroes
(for attacking purposes anyway)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:07 pm

After I typed up Skill #1 I didn't really like it anyway.. Just didn't feel like changing it (I think it was like 6 - 7 AM here, LoL). The point of the blind is to ambush. Vindi would be able to see, and once melee units / heroes approached they would too. But I didn't think anyone would try to use it in the middle of a lane. The LoS would let them see over trees, I figured it'd be used more in the woods next to a lane or something like that.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:10 pm

i mean you give units the ability to attack while invis, but make them reavealed if enemies come within x distance.

at level 1, only vindi would be able to attack while invis (600 reveal range)
and melee heroes would never be able to use that part of the skill

yes it is for ambushing tho, and personally i would use it in a lane entrance from the forest.
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:59 am

Oh, by the way.

O'Shaserra has her third skill exactly like your blind (Minus a few changes).

So I would suggest you think of a different concept for that third skill, lest we reuse two concepts that are basically the same. >>

Also, this guy's awesome. Don't forget to incorporate the flechette launcher.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down