A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Incomplete] Necron Wraith I_vote_lcap63%[Incomplete] Necron Wraith I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Incomplete] Necron Wraith I_vote_lcap38%[Incomplete] Necron Wraith I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Incomplete] Necron Wraith I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[Incomplete] Necron Wraith I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Incomplete] Necron Wraith I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Incomplete] Necron Wraith I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Incomplete] Necron Wraith I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Incomplete] Necron Wraith I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Incomplete] Necron Wraith I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Incomplete] Necron Wraith I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Incomplete] Necron Wraith I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Incomplete] Necron Wraith I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Incomplete] Necron Wraith

3 posters

Go down

[Incomplete] Necron Wraith Empty [Incomplete] Necron Wraith

Post by DeusMechanicus Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Grotesque floating killers, Wraiths move like ghosts, shifting in and out of phase. A Wraith's spinal cord is elongated and fluid, equipped with powerful shock lashes and blades. Wide, hunched shoulders support a leering, skull face, and long, whip-like arms wield scalpel blades for fingers and a nightmare assortment of arcane surgical equipment.

Innate: Phase Shift

Passive / Auto-Cast / Cast, 50/60/70/80/90/100 mana, 35/30/25/20/15/10 CD

The Wraith moves across the battlefield like a ghost, hovering above the ground and flickering in and out of view. Because the Wraith is propelled by an unseen force, it's immune to effects that would reduce its MS, but also effects that would increase it (including items). Whenever the Wraith would take more than 40/35/30/25/20/15% of his max HP from a single attack, he will instead negate the dmg and automatically phase (cannot be attacked / targeted / damaged, even by AoE) for 3/4/5/6/7/8 seconds, or until it uses a skill / attacks. While phased the Wraith can continue moving - even through solid objects (trees, bases, et cetera) and over terrain as if flying (cliffs) - at its normal speed.

Skill #1: Tail-whip

Cast, 25/30/35/40 mana, 35/30/25/20 CD

The Wraiths whips its tail infront of it, slashing the target unit and, if the Wraith's STR exceeds the target's, throwing it backwards. Deals 70/80/90/100 dmg + Wraith's STR. If the Wraith's STR exceeds the targeted unit's STR, the target is thrown backwards a distance equal to 2/2.5/3/3.5 x the Wraith's STR, dealing an additional 15/20/25/30 dmg per 100 distance.

Skill #2: Wraithflight

Passive

The Wraith is empowered with more of the malevolent green energy that permeates all Necron, improving its movespeed 5/10/15/20%. The energy also augments the Necron ability to rebuild its mechanical body, giving the Wraith +60/65/70/75% to its health regeneration.

Skill #3: Dissect

Toggle

The Wraith chooses just the right location to strike with his claws, slowly picking apart the opponent. When on the Wraith attacks slower, -5/10/15/20% IAS and only deals 60/70/80/90% of his dmg, but every time he hits an enemy they suffer a -1/1.5/2/2.5% reduction to their IAS / IMS, up to -5/10/15/20% max, and will take 10/15/20/25 dps as they bleed out for 5/*/10/* seconds (refreshed with every attack).

Ultimate: Impale

Cast, 170/180/200, 1/2/3 sec duration, 60/45/30 CD

The Wraith impales its barbed tail into a targeted unit (melee range), dealing an initial 75/100/125 dmg, reducing the target's armor by -2/3/4, then begins to repeatedly stabbing it with its claws. Number of attacks depends upon Wraith's current AS, but deal 1/1.5/2 x STR in pure dmg (replaces Wraith's normal dmg for duration) with each hit and without miss chance. Grappled target cannot move, attack or use skills for duration. "Phase Out" cannot activate during the duration, the Wraith is focused on killing, not defense, suffering -4/3/2 to his armor.

Last edited by DeusMechanicus on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:37 am; edited 27 times in total
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

[Incomplete] Necron Wraith Empty Re: [Incomplete] Necron Wraith

Post by Glycine Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:25 pm

Erm. Is this a strength hero, by chance? It doesn't seem like it should be one. oo

Or are you just using strength to try and balance the ult?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:31 pm

Actually, the TT Wraith is quite strong.. o_o;

6, which is only matched by Tomb Spyder.. They literally tear things apart.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:41 pm

give him a high strength stat, but make agility his main attribute?

so, for the innate, can i ask that you basically make it a modified ladder phase shift? (give it a cooldown, make it autocastable)
so when it auto-activates, i can trigger the phase effects you want.
and i *should* be able to differentiate an auto cast from a manual cast.

and the active effect is realllyy not worth it, especially at early levels
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:15 pm

I changed it ... not sure if that's what you wanted. But the way I made it now fits the fluff (somewhat the TT) more (they can shake off heavy fire, but are easily dispatched by rapid small arms fire).
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Needs review
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:09 pm

theres not a whole lot wrong with this Very Happy

umm... the passive 20% ms on wraithflight... might be a bit too much.
does he have a base ms yet?
cause with this skill (and 300 base ms) he gets 360 ms. Granted he doesnt get boots, but its already 30 more then booted, standard-ms heroes

for dissect... lower his ias, or his damage dealt... but not both.

and the ult seems pretty weak to me.
number wise.
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down