A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Gunnery Sergeant Harker I_vote_lcap63%Gunnery Sergeant Harker I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Gunnery Sergeant Harker I_vote_lcap38%Gunnery Sergeant Harker I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Gunnery Sergeant Harker I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Gunnery Sergeant Harker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Gunnery Sergeant Harker I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Gunnery Sergeant Harker I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Gunnery Sergeant Harker I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Gunnery Sergeant Harker I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Gunnery Sergeant Harker I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Gunnery Sergeant Harker I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Gunnery Sergeant Harker I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Gunnery Sergeant Harker I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Gunnery Sergeant Harker

2 posters

Go down

Gunnery Sergeant Harker Empty Gunnery Sergeant Harker

Post by Mortis Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Gunnery Sergeant Harker is a renowned member of the Catchan Devil's Regiment, renowned for their infiltration and survival tactics. Harker gained infamy when his loader for his Heavy Bolter, titled "Payback" was torn apart by a Tyranid Genestealer. Harker leapt upon the alien beast's back and throttled it to death. Soon Harker had shouldered belts of amunition and hefted Payback, gunning down the remainder of the alien ambush, before stalking off into the trees, Payback searching for new targets endlessly.

Passive:

Move Through Cover:

Harker, as a member of the Catchan Devil's Regiment, is skilled at moving through cover, whether it be jungle or smoking ruins of a blasted city.

Harker gains full transparency if within 50 Ms of a Tree. He fades at a relative slow rate, and is revealed if an enemy comes within 300 aoe of him

Harker can, for the cost of 50//45/40/35/30/25 Mana a second walk through Trees and impassible terrain as though it was open ground.

Payback

Payback is the heavy bolter carried by Harker, and has claimed the lives of hundreds of beings. Once an Eldar warhost was broken when Harker and a squad of Catchan Devils emerged from cover, heavy bolter fire blowing apart the Warhost's Autuch in a splatter of gore.

Passive: Gain a 5% Chance to Stun for .5 Second Per Shot

Toggle: Increase attack speed by 10/20/30/40% for the cost of 5/10/15/20 Mana Per Second. Increases range of the weapon by 50/100/150/200

Infilitrate:

The Catchan Devil's regiment is well renowned for their ability to slide squads around the enemy's flanks, infiltrating in behind enemy lines.

Active Buff: Activate to gain full invisibilty for 5 seconds. Any action that targets an enemy ends this effect. In addtion, his speed is increased by 10/20/30/40% while this buff is active. If an enemy hero was not within 2000 Aoe of him when this buff was activated, it lasts for 10 seconds instead of the usual 5. If an enemy is within 500 Aoe of him when this buff is activated, instead, nothing happens.
Manacost: 150/160/170/180

Stealth:
Many a battle has been won from the shadows, a trait the eldar have learned well. The Catchan Devils, and thus Harker, are no exception, stalking their prey from cover where they can not be easily targeted for return fire.
Passive:
Harker has a 15% Chance to Dodge an attack while within 50 Ms of a Tree. In addtion, he gains a passive 5/10/15/20% Chance to dodge Innately, regardless where he is. This stacks with the buff for being within range of a tree.

Relentless:
Ultimate

Gunnery Sergeant Harker is an impressive sight, bedecked with belts of ammunition, slipping through cover, gun blazing. His strength is enough that even while wielding this heavy, normally crew served weapon, he can defend himself in close range.

Active Buff:
Manacost: 200 Cooldown: 3 Minutes
Gunnery Sergeant Harker becomes imobile for 10 Seconds. If an enemy gets within melee range of Harker, the Sergeant smashes the offender away with a swing of his weapon, never ceasing firing. Any enemy that gets within melee range of Harker suffers a knockback of 50/100/150 with a stun duration of 1/2/3 Seconds after the knockback occurs. Harker gains 20% Damage while rooted, and his range is extended by 50/100/150. He gains an additional percent chance to buff equal to the time spent in one spot, in seconds, times percent. (This crit is 1.5x.) Only time spent Rooted increases the chance to critical.

( Thus 10 seconds imobile grants 10% increased Crit Chance.)
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Gunnery Sergeant Harker Empty Re: Gunnery Sergeant Harker

Post by Glycine Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Quick note: There's no way (unless Grass has figured it out) to increase range actively. Only passive range increases.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortis Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:03 am

So what would you rcommend? its a heavy bolter, So maybe make each of the skills that increase range passively increase by that much, and lower his starting range so at the end he has a nice long range?

What do you think of the HERO though?
Mortis
Mortis
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down