A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Log in

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come


Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] I_vote_lcap63%Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] I_vote_lcap38%Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob]

Go down

Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob] Empty Hero [Mek Boss Buzzgob]

Post by Glycine on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:06 am

Mek Boss Buzzgob

Str: 22 + 2.3
Agi: 15 + 1.3
Int: 24 + 2.5

Range: Melee
Movement Speed: 310

Innate: Grot Oilers
As his personal Gretchins, Nitnuckle and Lunk go around performing any task he needs them to do. Can either separate from Buzzgob or remain with him. When separated, they are invisible, move quickly, can carry items, and can increase the mana of any allied hero by a small amount. When with Buzzgob, they increase mana regeneration, attack and movement speed, and add additional effects/duration to all other skills.

Health: 200/250/300/350/400/450
Mana: 300/400/500/600/700/800
Armor: 1/2/3/4, Light
Movement Speed: 320/340/360/380/400/420
It can carry items at level 1, become invisible through an active skill and gain dodge chance passively at level 3, and take a portion of its mana and transfer it to another unit at level 5. Durations of invisibility and dodge chance increase as the skill is leveled, and the percent of mana transferred increases with level.

When the pair rejoin Buzzgob, he gains 50/75/100/125/150/175% mana regeneration, 2/4/6/8/10/12% movement speed, and 5/10/15/20/25/30% attack speed. Additionally, Buzzgob gains extra refinements to his other skills (These are Engineering Upgrades. If but for any hero, the one based off the Tinker deserves them.)

Skill 1: Battle Kustomization
Buzzgob takes one aspect of a heroes's stats (Attack, Armor, Attack Speed, Movement Speed) and applies a time-limited buff. Buff effects and duration increase with level. Although knowing an Ork's penchant for randomness, the bonuses may go down or up by a random amount, or not change at all.

The skill would influence stats in the following way: It would make 1/2/3/4 changes to any of the stats of a hero.
20/25/30/35% chance to increase any bonus by 4/6/8/10% for 30 seconds,
20/25/30/35% chance to decrease any bonus by 4/6/8/10% for 30 seconds,
60/50/40/30% chance to do nothing.

Innate bonus:
The presence of his Grot Oilers tilts the distribution of the effect to 30/35/40/45% chance to increase, 15/20/25/30% chance to decrease, and 10/15/20/25% chance to do nothing. They also increase the number of changes by 1 and the bonus by an additional plus5%.

Skill 2: Kustom Force Field
Buzzgob, having recently incorporated new gadgets into his equipment, can create shimmering fields of energy to block enemy projectiles and units, whether on the ground or around a unit. If target-cast on the ground, a wall of energy will form 300 distance in diameter, 100 in width, preventing any enemy units or projectiles from passing through. If cast on a unit, the same effect will occur, except for a much shorter time, and during this time, this unit will be considered magic immune.

When cast on a hero, the shield has 100/175/250/325 health before disappearing. Towers deal 3x damage to the shield, while heroes, spells, and units deal 1.0x. When cast on the ground, does the above. Wall is oval in shape. Duration of 3/5/7/9 seconds.

Innate Bonus: Normal units deal 1.0/0.9/0.8/0.7x. Heroes deal 1.0/0.95/0.90/0.8x. When shield is active around a unit, that unit is spell immune for 1/2/3/4 seconds.

Skill 3: Extra Set of Arms
Buzzgob's own creation (and tempermental at that), the mek arms function much like an extra pair of appendages and he normally uses to help build and maintain structures. In battle, however, Buzzgob wields them in conjunction with a big choppa, which allows him to fight multiple opponents in a skillful manner. Buzzgob deals two additional attacks to targets within melee range every so often and can block and parry attacks with them. His bionic eye activates to cancel out units' invisibility and transparency while they remain in his line of light and gives him true strike on any of his attacks.

Allows Buzzgob to attack two other units in melee range every 5/4/3/2 seconds. Cannot attack the same unit with both arms, but one arm and his normal attack may attack the same target. Also gives a 20% chance to block any incoming melee attack and a 10% chance to riposte and deal 50/60/70/80% attack damage with a counter with a cooldown of 4/3.5/3/2.5 seconds for both effects.

Ult: Shokk Attack Missile
Somehow, Buzzgob has found room to fit a gun of his magnitude on his person, and instead of using grotlings as ammo for this weapon, he has managed to send a single, shielded missile. What that missile does, who knows or cares? Whether it be a firestorm, explosion, or even implosion, most of the time it usually ends up obliterating Buzzgob's enemies. Though that is most of the time and occasionally the aim is misplaced or the missile ends up showering his foes with flowers and bunnies...

Basically, Buzzgob chooses a random area on the map. After 5 seconds of launch and air time, a missile impacts that area in an AoE of 600/900/1200.
It does something? I don't know if I want this to be a random chance based skill ._.

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum