A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  I_vote_lcap63%[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  I_vote_lcap38%[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.

Go down

[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  Empty [hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:07 am

Preface: suggestion for the necron lord. Turns out his skill set could be very similar to current aun'va

Stats:
Toughness: 6
Initiative: 4
Intellect: 5

Move speed: 2.25

Armor: 5 + 1/lvl
Resistance: 25%

Physical power: 25 + 3/lvl
Ability power: 5 + 1/lvl

story:
Trazyn is a preserver of histories, artefacts and events. The vast and numberless vaults burrowed through the Tomb World of Solemnace are crowded with the technologies so rare and sublime that any Adeptus Machanicus Tech-Priest would give the life of several close colleagues just to know that they existed. The sunken chambers are crowded with artefacts of all forms: the fabled wraithbone choir of Altansar, the preserved head of Sebastian Thor, the ossified husk of an Enslaver and a giant of a man clad in baroque power armour, his face contorted in a permanent scream - to name but a few. It is a hoar ever growing, for history is always on the march, and Trazyn strives to keep pace. Alax, few worlds willingly give up the artefacts Trazyn seeks of them, selfishly clutching onto the few meaningful things in their civilisation, rather than offering them up to be preserved through the ages. In such circumstances, Trazyn has little choice but to muster his armies and take them by force - if this results in the destruction of a city, a planet, or an entire sector - so be it.

Racial Trait: Everliving

"Necrons have sophisticated self-repaid systems that return even critically damaged warriors to the fight. Such important personalities as Trazyn have only the best of repair systems, allowing their bodies to repair even under conditions that would destroy lesser Necrons."
When killed, Trazyn has a 30% chance of reviving after 5 seconds.
While he is successfully reviving, Trazyn has 0.2 movement speed.

Cool down: 240

Innate: Phaeron of the Solemnace Dynasty
"Though Trazyn does not usually tend to glorious battle and grand displays of power, he is still a Phaeron of a vast dynasty. He emphasises toughess and tenacity in his armies, giving him time to seek out the artifacts he desires."
Gives all nearby allies 1/2/3/4/5/6/7 armor and regen.

range: 8

One: Artfact Hunter

Trazyn captures points 2/2/3/4/5/6/7x as fast as normal, and can even capture points if there are enemy creeps in the area.
every point of damage dealt to a sector that Trazyn is helping capture adds .0025 intellect and 0.05 ability power permanently

Two: emphatic obliterator

"The exact provenance of this peculiar stave remains unknown to everyone but trazyn, but it is rumoured to contain technology designed by the long vanished Old Ones."
The target and all nearby enemies take 20+.1xAP% of the targets max hp.
All affected units are slowed by 15/17.5/20/22.5/25/27.5% for 5 seconds.

Target: enemy creeps
Range: melee
Area: 3/3.25/3.5/3.75/4/4.25
Mana cost: 150
Cool down: 14

Three: mind-shackle scarabs

"Mindshackle scarabs are on of the Necrons' chief methods of controlling alien races. At the bearer's command, tiny scarabs bury into the victim's mind and bypass cerebral functions, turning the victim into little more than a puppet under the control of the scarabs' master."
Silences items and abilities of the target, and deals 2xAP damage over 1/2/3/4/5/6 seconds.
In addition, Trazyn's controller gains control of the target unit for 1 second.
A single unit cannot be effected by this skill more than once every 15 seconds

Targets: enemy units
Range: melee
Mana cost: 180
Cool down: 15
Note: we need a name for item silence.
Notice that Trazyn wouldn't be able to use abilities or items of the targeted unit.

Ult: Surrogate hosts

"Trazyn commonly conducts reconnaissance and campaigns through surrogates - substitute bodies into which he can pour his will. Should the body suffer catastrophic damage, Trazyn's essence simply returns to his 'true' form, or otherwise into another surrogate."
After 10 seconds, Trazyn creates an identical surrogate hosts that he can control as a normal hero. These hosts gain experience and level up as the original does, and have access to all his skills, as well as items at the time they are created.
The energy required to create one of these hosts reduces Trazyn's max hp by 33/16.5/11% as long as they are alive, and Trazyn can have up to 1/2/3 active at one time.
Any damage taken interrupts the channel, wasting the ability.

manacost: 200
Cooldown: 120

So this hero doesn't have a whole lot of damage potential (his physical power is supposed to be low >.>) but works more like an annoying pusher that is hard to fully put down.
He's always there. Stealing your artifacts

changelog:
may 2
- slight updating of stats and stuff
- ult now properly has 3 levels
- added a channel time interrupted by damage to the ult
-artifact hunter now allows capture even if enemies are nearby, and changed how trazyn gains his bonuses.

-added a permanent intellect and ability power bonus to artifact hunter when he captures most of a point
-mindshackle now deals damage equal to twice his ability power over the duration

-lowered physical power (30->25)
-changed the innate and racial trait to match. (innate is now phaeron: regen and armor aura)
-removed hero targeting from emphatic obliterator

-added a long cast time and max hp cost to surrogates

-added a cooldown to everliving

Last edited by Grass Hopper on Fri May 02, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 8 times in total
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.  Empty Re: [hero][scII][necrons] Trazyn the infinite.

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:35 pm

for comparison:
standard movement speed in wc3 = 300
standard movement speed in sc2 = 2.35
(or devide by 128 and round to what seems appropriate)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down