A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  I_vote_lcap63%[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  I_vote_lcap38%[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.

3 posters

Go down

[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  Empty [hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.

Post by Grass Hopper Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:17 pm

fluff

Toughness: 5
Initiative: 5
Intellect: 5

Move speed: 2.35

Armor: 5 +2/lvl
Resistance: 25%

Physical power: 30 + 2/lvl
Ability power: 10 + 1.5/lvl

Racial trait: supporting fire

Innate: blood brothers.
"fluff"
Nearby heroes gain 3/5/7/9/11/13/15 regen, 3/4/5/6/7/8/9 armor, and 3/4/5/6/7/8/9% movespeed. For each 10% of farsight's missing hp, these values increase by 5% of the bonus.
creeps gain only 1 third of these bonuses

area: 650
Note: I don't know how else to say this. Help me with the wording.
Basically if there are two creeps and farsight. Farsight is full hp, one creep is at 30% life and the other is at 50% life.
All together they lost 120% life (70 from one 50 from the other) and then would get one stack of the buff
Numbers will almost positively go down.

One: shorten your reach
"fluff"
Farsight moves quickly to the target location, dealing 3*physical power to enemies over his travel time.
Upon reaching the location, all enemies are knocked back and slowed for 15+.1*AP% for 5 seconds.

Targets: enemy units
Range: 700
Aoe: 250
Manacost: 125
Cool down: 18

Two: The dawn blade
"fluff"
The target unit looses 4/6/8/10/12 armor, and takes physical power + 20+.1*AP damage per lost armor.
If farsight kills an enemy with this skill, he gains .1 toughness

Targets: enemy units
Range: melee
Cool down: 16
Manacost: 125

Three: shield generator
"fluff"
Farsight gains a shield equal to 10*AP.
This shield has 2/4/6/8/10 armor and 10/12/14/16/18 regeneration

Ult: through boldness, victory
"fluff"
After channeling for 5 seconds, farsight leaves the map. Any damage taken during the channel time cancels the effect.
2 seconds later, farsight lands at the target location, along with 1/2/3 crisis Battlesuit bodyguards.
Note: maybe 2/3/4 suits.
Suits would have slightly superior stats to creeps, come with the rule that let's them always pass look our sir!s (take damage for farsight) and have a decent attack

Last edited by Grass Hopper on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  Empty Re: [hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.

Post by DeusMechanicus Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:51 pm

Wouldn't Shas'O T'au Shaserra be better, since O'Shovah is no longer a member of the Empire?

Shas'O T'au Shaserra

Racial:

Innate: XV22 Stealth Battlesuit (Passive/Toggle)
Passively increases Shas'O's MS.
Shas'O (and the Drone, if active) becomes invisible.
Enemies who can see her suffer X% miss chance.
Drains mana.

First: MV52 Shield Drone (Summon)
Summons drone that follows Shas'O.
Drone has its own mana pool and regen.
Damage to Shas'O is instead dealt to Drone's mana until it reaches 0, then damages Shas'O normally.

Second: Bonded Warriors
Can't think of anything right now. Maybe something like your Blood Brothers. Or summons Stealth Shas’ui / Shas’vre.

Third: Advanced Targeting System (Toggle)
Off - Shas'O's attacks hit up to two targets.
On - Shas'O targets only one unit, dealing increased damage.
Does not drain mana.

Ultimate: Ghost Who Walks Among Us (Cast)
Shas'O jet packs to target location, becoming invisible and gaining X% AS.
After X seconds Shas'O jet packs back to her original location, becoming visible and losing the increased AS.
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

[hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.  Empty Re: [hero][SCII][tau empire] shas'o shova - commander farsight.

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:29 pm

Ha your idea is pretty similar to gly's
Have you seen his setup?

And we're including sub factions in the same category as their parent faction.
We may give the farsight enclaves their own racial, but eh. He's tau
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:41 pm

Haven't seen his
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:42 pm

Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:17 pm

Commander Farsight: Leader of the Farsight Enclaves, Outcast of the Empire

In the Tau Empire, the story of Commander Farsight means many things to many people. For most, his tale is tragic, the fall from grace of a Commander who had won innumerable battles and was a once in a generation talent. For some, he still represents the Empire's greatest hero, forging his own enigmatic path towards furthering the Greater Good. How he has lived three centuries and why he chose to leave the Empire remain mysteries to all, but he still remains a brilliant tactician, combining the lessons of Mont'ka, Kau'yon, and Monat to master the art of war. Even if he must do it alone, Farsight stands ready to lead his people across the stars.

Toughness: 5
Initiative: 5
Intellect: 5

Move speed: 2.35

Armor: 5 +2/lvl
Resistance: 25%

Physical power: 30 + 2/lvl
Ability power: 10 + 1.5/lvl

Factional Trait: Supporting Fire
Tau heroes receive a 5% bonus to PP and AP for every other nearby allied hero. Allied heroes receive half of this bonus.

Innate: The Fire Unquenchable
"Farsight and his forces will protect, defend, and support each other to the bitter end. Witnessing Farsight in battle spurs others onto greater acts of heroism, and in the face of his demise, they fight harder than ever before."
Nearby heroes gain 3/5/7/9/11/13/15 regen, 3/4/5/6/7/8/9 armor, and 3/4/5/6/7/8/9% movespeed. These values increase by 5% for every 10% of life Farsight has lost to a maximum of 22.5 regen, 13.5 armor, and 13.5% movement speed.
Creeps gain a third of these bonuses.
AoE: 650

One: The Way of the Short Blade (Active)
Farsight has always been unique among Tau Commanders in that he does not eschew close-combat, but instead accepts it as an essential element of battle. It was an unusual trait that emerged during Farsight's training, and long years of fighting against the Orks has further reinforced this inclination. Farsight himself is a master in melee, going head to head with Ork Warlords and triumphing, and his many treatises on combat at close range has helped increase the flexibility and deadliness of his troops.

Farsight leaps at a target area, launching a volley of plasma that does 50/65/80/95/110 magical damage to units there and slowing them by 15%. Upon landing, he slams into the ground, knocking back units and doing 50/65/80/95/110 physical damage +75% PP there. If Farsight targets a unit with Dawn Strike during the jump, it will immediately resolve when he lands.

Range: 700
AoE: 250
Manacost: 70/75/80/85/90/95
Cooldown: 15

Two: Dawn Strike (Active)
Farsight wields the Dawn Blade, a mysterious artifact he acquired on Arthas Moloch. Forged long before the rise of the Imperium by an unknown race, the sword can cut through any material without losing its edge, but that power pales in comparison to the darker ability of the weapon. Made from chronophagic alloys, the sword adds to Farsight's lifespan every time he cuts an enemy's short, which would explain how Farsight has lived far longer than any Tau before him.

Farsight cleaves a target enemy unit, destroying 2/4/6/8/10/12 + 10% AP armor and dealing magical damage equal to his PP plus 20 damage per point of armor destroyed.
If Farsight kills an enemy hero with this skill, he gains 0.5 toughness, but loses half of his amount upon death.

Range: Melee
Cooldown: 16
Manacost: 90/100/110/120/130/140

Three: Talismanic Bulwark (Passive/Active)
In addition to the Dawn Blade, Farsight discovered strange six-sided talismans on Arthas Moloch that were able to banish the strange, daemonic creatures which attacked his force. After much thought, he had the Earth Caste install them into an experimental shield generator able to both deflect conventional and arcane weaponry, for who knows what strange powers the enemies of the Enclaves will wield in the future.

1. Farsight passively projects a shield that can absorb 50/80/110/140/170/200 + 150% AP. The shield naturally regenerates at 3/8/13/18/23/28 units per second when he is out of combat, but if the shield is completely broken, it has to cooldown 7/6.5/5/5.5/4/4.5 seconds before starting to regenerate again. The shield uses Farsight's armor and resistance values.

2. He can then activate the skill to charge the artifact, creating a bubble around Farsight that gives him and other allied heroes shields for 5 seconds with the same health value as his passive, but with double the resistance and double the regeneration rate. The passive shield is consumed on activation, and regenerates after the skill has elapsed.

AoE: 500
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Mana Cost: 100/110/120/130/140/150

Ult: Through Boldness, Victory
Although Farsight is most partial to Mont'ka, the killing strike, he knows the truly wise adapt to battlefield conditions as they change. With that in mind, he can summon a manta to pick him up and transport him to another location on the map, accompanied by a strike force led by one of the Eight, his elite bodyguard made up of commanders. Each one of the Eight are specialized for certain roles and have abilities and attacks that befit their purpose, but only one can be on the battlefield at any one time.

After channeling for 3 seconds, Farsight leaves the map. Any effects that interrupt the channel will cancel the spell and set it on cooldown.
1 second later, flares visible to both teams light up the target location and Farsight lands at that location 2 seconds later, along with one of the Eight and 0/1/2 Crisis Suit Bodyguards. Farsight is able to choose which of the Eight will join him in a spellbook, with 2 unlocked at level 1, 2 more unlocked at level 2, and 2 more at level 3 of the ult.

The Eight who are available to Farsight are detailed as followed:

Torchstar: Short range Anti-Infantry AoE
Broadside: Long range anti-armor/suppression
Brightsword: Short range anti-hero
Bravestorm: Jack of all trades
Shavastos: supportive allied buffer
Arra'kon: Defensive, unusual weaponry

Cooldown: 150/140/130
Mana Cost: 130/150/170
Range: 3000/4000/5000

Suits would have slightly superior stats to creeps, come with the rule that let's them always pass look our sir!s (take damage for farsight) and have a decent attack
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down