I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax I_vote_lcap63%[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax I_vote_lcap38%[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 3:24 pm by DeusMechanicus

» Faction creeps
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax

Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax Empty [COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax

Post by reesespuffs on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Story:
Lelith Hesperax is the Archite of the Wych Cult of Strife. She is best known for her abilities in the Dark Eldar coliseums, where she is considered one of the most skilled fighters throughout the whole of Commorragh and instances have been recorded of her fighting up to ten opponents simultaneously without receiving a scratch. Her preferred combat dress is to expose as much bare skin as she can and to wear her floor-length hair loose in order to taunt her opponents into attacking, a fact that draws significant attention from spectators.

Lelith Hesperax,
Mistress of Death

Primary Stat: Agility

Starting stats:
Str: 21 2.0
Agi: 27 2.75
Int: 15 1.55

Range: 100 (melee)
Movement Speed: 325

Innate: Nightmare Doll --> Nightmare Dolls are toys which ooze an aura of pain and sometimes send their owner into a feverish delirium in which they may even see the future. It is, however, very risky to make one in Commorragh as an element of psychic ability is required and psykers are often treated as toys themselves.
Cooldown: 100/100/90/90/80/80 seconds
Mana cost: 75/75/65/65/55/55
Upon activation has 4/4/5/5/6/6 seconds to block any spell used against her. "See the future"

Skill 1: Gruesome Talismans --> Gruesome Talismans are worn by many Dark Eldar and include fingers, ears and eyes of their deceased enemies. Often this distracts their enemies, causing them to lose count of the number of Dark Eldar they are fighting. Clones will mirror every skill and attack that Lelith does.
Cooldown: 1 minute
Maximum of 1/2/3/4 Clones
Takes 450%/350%/250%/150% Damage
Does 30%/40%/50%/60% Damage
Clones permanent

Skill 2: Crucible of Malediction --> The Crucible of Malediction is a device shrouded in mystery as no one fully understands how they are made but each one contains the trapped spirits of tortured psykers. These are released onto the battlefield, causing a wave of psychic energy strong enough to harm enemy psykers. Often this drives them insane through psychic chattering.
Cooldown: 30 seconds
Mana Cost: 100/120/140/160
Damage: 150/175/200/225
(Damage in a cone infront of them, wave type?)

Skill 3: Animus Vitae --> The Animus Vitae is effectively a small ball of barbed wire which expands rapidly to capture within it unfortunate enemies before proceeding to drain their life force. The Dark Eldar then use this life force for their own pleasure. This life force is then stored with Lilith, and upon her seeing fit, she can use to to heal herself. Clones will force themselves on the held victim.
Cooldown: 1 minute
Mana Cost: 50/60/70/80
Duration: 2.5/3/3.5/4 Seconds
Damage: 100/120/140/160
Heal: 200/250/300/350/400

Ultimate: Death Strike --> Lelith prepares both of her weapons and readies her self into a battle position. She then springs toward her enemy with extreme speed and determination. The closer to death her opponent is, the stronger the blow is.
Cooldown: 2 minutes.
Range: 400
Mana Cost: 150/160/170
Damage: 100/125/150
If opponent is under 50% health +20% damage. If Opponent is under 25% add 30%.
3 seconds to prepare. Charge at +75% movement speed. (Has 5 seconds to reach target or cancel?)

Last edited by reesespuffs on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 5 times in total

"An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded" - Librarian
reesespuffs
reesespuffs
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax Empty Re: [COMPLETED][HERO] Lelith Hesperax

Post by Grass Hopper on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:00 pm

cooldowns are way to long, damage is way to low...

the skillset seems kinda mismatched....

heres an idea.. the clones from gruesom talismans mirror whatever spell she casts, which makes up for the low damage...
make talismans a single cast ability taht spawns an illusion (kinda like terror blade if u play dota) but with no time limit, and a max of 4... (so almost like a castable devided we stand if u play dota) and whenever she casts a spell, any summoned clones cast the same spell

is animus vitae a disable?

nightmare doll seems kinda week... does it just block one spell?

rest seems good

And unto the masses, He doth spoke:
"Behold The Stuff! It Is Good!"
And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by reesespuffs on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Everything fixed Very Happy

"An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded" - Librarian
reesespuffs
reesespuffs
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:39 pm

much better Very Happy

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reesespuffs on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:23 am

well duh, I made it.

reesespuffs
reesespuffs
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:14 am

implemented, closed.

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down