A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar I_vote_lcap63%[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar I_vote_lcap38%[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar

Go down

[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar Empty [Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:54 pm

-Legendary leader
Desription- Logan is one of the most famous warriors in all of
the galaxy and with his reputation comes inspiration he has
the ability to rally all troop around himself causing them
to fight at a level better then their best
*innate effect- a roar with 10/20/30/40/50% damage

-The axe of morkal
Desription- This is an axe logan obtained from a fallen chaos
champion that was reforged into the image of morkal
*Effect- castable frost orb effect with 60/120/180/240 damage
and gives 6/12/18/24 str

-Wolf tail talisman
Description- These powerful talisman are held by all mighty
wolf warriors and is beleived to protect them in battle from
"the evil eye"
*Effect-gives a 6/12/18/24% to reduce all
incoming damage by 35/45/55/65%

-Wolf Pelt
Desription- These pelts are held by any Fenrisian warrior he
must slay a fenris wolf with his bare hands and as a trophy
he get's the wolves pelt. This hunt has increased the wearers
senses
*Effect- Whenever a unit or hero attacks Logan theres a
5/10/15/20% chance that he will counter attack with
50/100/150/200 damage

-Fury of Fenris
Desription- Logan allows his true fenrisian wolf rise to
the surface and lets loose in a bestial rage.
*Ultiamte Effect- Logan gains 25/50/75% attack speed
15/30/45% movement speed and 15/30/50 bonus damage for
6/10/14 seconds (if possible make him liek morph into a wolf
if not its all good lol)
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar Empty Re: [Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar

Post by InflictedOwned on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Sounds like hero would but a great addition, but isn't it supposed to be Axe of Morkai?

InflictedOwned
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

[Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar Empty Re: [Incomplete] Wolf Lord Logan Grimnar

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:19 pm

haha it might be i have them on pdf and might've just read it wrong XD
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by T3chW01f on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:19 am

I'd say instead of the wolf tail talisman, give him summonable Fenrisian wolves.
T3chW01f
T3chW01f
Space Marine
Space Marine

http://www.dashpunk.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:19 am

maybe but like commisar will have summons aun'va has summons lord of change has summons chapter master has summons nutgle greater deamon has summons i just dont want tom nay people to have summons lol XD
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:19 am

o and grot has summons lol
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by InflictedOwned on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:00 pm

The damage for wolf pelt seems a little high.

InflictedOwned
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:13 pm

nah, its good... maby could shave off a few damage/% but its ok

And unto the masses, He doth spoke:
"Behold The Stuff! It Is Good!"
And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Comments:

Legendary leader's %'s seem really, really high. 50% bonus damage? That's inane end-game when he might have 300-400 damage with really high attack and movement speed plus a cold-debuff. Needs a high cd & a lowering of %'s.

Axe of Morkai is fine as it is, although 24 strength at level 7 will give him 1.2-1.4k health, which is beastly at that stage of the game.

Does Wolf Talisman reduce damage from all sources (Spells included)? Although damage being reduced three times might seem imba, I'm fine with it as long as the % chance to proc is low. He'd be like the old Typhus >>

Wolf Pelt will need an animation. Damage amounts are fine. It should not proc on spells or ranged attacks, however.

Ult is ok, although clarification is needed. Is the 15/30/50 bonus damage a % or a unit? It might be op because it lasts for so long, but we'll have to wait and see how he plays out.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:45 pm

its a unit of 50 damage and like i say on all my builds they are skeletons the numbers are mroe then free to be changed =]
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:19 am

I disagree... Wolf Talisman will be fine when the numbers are nerfed. 65% reduction before armor on 1/4th of all attacks/spells taken is just insane.

Also, I'd suggest lowering the IAS on the ult a bit, maybe instead buffing some other aspect. 75% IAS just seems really high to me, especially on a hero with a Frost Orb slow effect spell, and, as it seems, really high damage output.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:48 pm

innate= well it could be 20/25/30/35/40% then itd be same as farseers doom in the respect that tht increases the damage taken by 40% of every1 hit by it, and essentially increasing all dmg to source by 40% and upping ur dmg by 40% is the same

axe= u could do like 5/10/15/20 or 9/12/15/18

talisman= um ok well how bout 10/12/15/17% (1/6= 16.6 repeating so i rounded to 17%) to reduce it by sayyyyy 10/15/20/25% so a 1 in 6 chance to reduce incoming damage by 1/4 or even 10/13/16/20% so 1/5 of the dmg

pelt= yeah prolly shouldnt because its a counter attack but like if hes in melee range i think it should proc on them if there's any way to put a range on it for instance any1 who attacks him in 250 aoe or whtever melle range is a lil higher then tht he will counterattack also if theres anyway you can make them hit back for his atk thtd be great but idk if itd be op then? or if we could make it less imba by reducing the chance

Fury= ok well how bout 35/40/45% as and then 15/20/25% ms then the 15/30/50 damage (again actualy dmg not % lol)

ehh rough ideas lets work on em team haha Razz
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 pm

Not sure what you're saying for the innate... If you're talking about Far Seer's spell that makes people take up to 25% extra damage, then A) The % is lower, B) It's harder to hit with that than with roar, BUT C) 25% extra damage means you take more from spells as well, whereas the attack buff doesn't.

The ulti sounds good to me.

Talisman sounds good as well though now the damage reduc seems a bit low. Maybe keep the 10/12/15/17% chance of activating, but up it to say 10/17/23/30 or maybe even 10/20/30/40?
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:23 pm

yeah no tht was a mistype on my part but idk wht ur talking about i always hit with doom its not tht hard is has a fairly nice aoe (250) and its rly easy to compensate for where their running idk maybe thts just me and exactly so if i jsut pump damage its still fairly weak in comparison to other spells

and sure on the talisman whichever every1 feels is more balanced

EDIT: also its an innate and in general they tend to be fairly powerful when maxed lucius' innate for example a relativley cheap nuke tht does a nice chunk of dmg at lvl 5
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:59 am

That's very true, but you also have to think that by the time it reaches level 5, you will be well leveled and equipped in most cases, meaning that that 50% bonus will be huge.
The only way I can see that being balanced would be with a gradually increasing CD that gets very high at level 5.

As for the comment with doom, the reason I say that is because it's short-ish range with a cast time. I dunno... I rarely find it worth casting anymore unless there's other heroes preparing a gank.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:07 pm

25% bonus damage on their team, whenever u want it... is *very* powerful Razz specially for a normal skill... its like removing 5-7 armor, and removing base magic resist, in an ez target aoe...
it doesnt have a cast time btw Razz

all this is besides the point... but the numbers might need slight reductions... but overall its a good skill... if less than inspired Razz

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Commander Farsight (colab - implemented) - Ku'gaath Plaguefather(incomplete) - Ilyana Arienal(incomplete) - Harlequin Shadowseer(incomplete) - Modular Tau Battlesuit(sandbox)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:35 pm

Grass Hopper wrote:25% bonus damage on their team, whenever u want it... is *very* powerful Razz specially for a normal skill... its like removing 5-7 armor, and removing base magic resist, in an ez target aoe...
it doesnt have a cast time btw Razz

all this is besides the point... but the numbers might need slight reductions... but overall its a good skill... if less than inspired Razz

Then I guess I suck at aiming it and am imagining things to make myself feel better.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:48 pm

lmao Razz that makes sense Razz i alwats thought doom was ez to land XD

And the Stuff was good.

Heroes:
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Betrayer_kharn on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:58 pm

i always love it lol especially when they chase me i doom and then quickly cast eldritch storm followed by a mind war and its quite effective.

and of course there will be a cd its an activatable ability wht tht is is up to grass but still at tht stage of the game lets say i have 300 damage with +'s added in which is still fairly high. tht 50%= 150 more damage which isnt rly tht bad cause i need to be in melee range to use it lucius' ability ahs a far greater range then melle and is alot bigger then 150 dmg at lvl 5 i beleive its 250+ and its incredibly cheap mana wise and on a relatively low cd so again im jsut trying to state as an innate its mean to be powerful nvr said numbers shouldnt be change just i dont want to big of a nerf tht its becomes alot less effective then innates typically are
Betrayer_kharn
Betrayer_kharn
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down