A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik I_vote_lcap63%[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik I_vote_lcap38%[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik

3 posters

Go down

[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik Empty [Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik

Post by ZebioLizard Fri May 14, 2010 7:48 am

Innate:
Grotsnik SPECIAL!:

Lore: With his favored experiments and crazy schemes, grotsnik just LOVES giving new lobotomies or new things to the richest nobz or orks who are willing to withstand his patronage, however, he also LOVES to experiment and cut limbs and other things from the corpses and "patrons" on the table. Gathering them for his collections.

Skill: When used on a living unit, grotsnik cuts off a limb/bodypart from the unit. If a normal unit, this is added to his "Unit Limb Pile" if used on a hero, this is added to his "Hero Unit Limb Pile". Aside from gaining a limb, anyone targetted by this ability gains a debuff, Limb Lost If used on an ally unit, they would gain XX hp in the process, if used on an enemy, they lose (XX) hp.

Levelups for skill increase
Hp gain (Allies): XX
Hp Lost (Enemies): XX
Limb Lost Debuff: Stackable up to (XX) times
Limb Lost Debuff Effect: When on a player, it randomly has an effect of lowering Strength or Agility. Each stack decreases the amount lost from either. This debuff will be needed for future abilities and so the time will increase the duration. (I'd prefer permanent, but hey, thats me xD)

Skill 1: You 'EADS EXPLODE!

Lore: Grotsniks loves to gain new body parts, but knows that sometimes the stupid orks will not LIKE his changes, thus he makes it so that anyone he works on with will have something ready just in case they don't likes his surprises

Skill: When Grotsnik special is used on a living unit, they will gain the buff, Adamantium head, this buff will give them XX defense, but when they die, or if targetted by this ability, they will explode dealing XXX damage to themselves and anyone nearby. Deals XX% less damage to ally heroes.

Levelups include:
Adaminite head: +XX defense for allies, (enemies get +XX% armor Loss due to grotsnik using a squig hide instead)
Explosive range: XXX
Explosive Damage: XXX
Explosive damage reduced on allied units/heros: XXX

Skill 2: Look at it! It's BEAUTIFAL!

Lore: With the brain of a squig, and many parts and pieces, grotsnik assembles a powerful monstrosity out of whatever he has!

Requirements: Requires "Unit" limbs, requires nearby dead unit

Skill: When used, grotsnik will channel for a few seconds, assembling the parts and pieces of a powerful monstah stompin ork powahouse! Creates "Monstrosity" Which gains varied stats and overall things. If this skill is used again, he will simply add more parts! (There will be three random "Monstrosities" he will randomly make from the corpses) Limit of 1 per level

Monstrosity # 1 stats: (Giant stompah type, squig brain)
1800 HP. (Gains 200 per level)
15-35 attack, slow attack speed (gains..about 10 to each per level?)
12 armor (gains 2 per level)

Level 1: STOMPAH! : This creature has pulverize (% to do damage to all enemies nearby)
Level 2: Om nom nom : Eats a nearby unit for hp
Level 3: Teeth! : The monster grows larger teeth, enabling it to bite down on a monster and tear chunks from it
Level 4: More limbs!: This monster will be able to rip off limbs like grotsniks first ability, giving him more ways of getting limbs and making more monstrosities.

Skill 3: Oi, let me fix that for ya!

Lore: Fixing what he screwed up..in ways you never imagined.

Requirements: Can only be used on allied heroes with the "Limb Debuff", must have hero limbs in stock.

Skill: When used on a hero with this debuff, it will give him a new limb from his stockpile of limbs, based on what he has, it will give him new stats, abilities, or begin corrupting his form in a horrible fashion.

Leaving in place for now, using this to keep my place. Will do harder statistics when things are done. Notes below:

Note 1: Need to streamline limb process, seems rather ragged, will need to think that skill through more, maybe seperate catagories for corpse limbs, living limbs, and hero limbs. Need to detail effects better.

Note 2: Need to defend self from flames due to first skill, I LOVE MY TEAM HARMING SKILLS DAMNIT, may make it targettable instead so as to prevent overkill friendlyfire/overwhelming amounts of explosive units, still keeping the explode on death however maybe. Maybe random armor gain/debuff for allies/enemies respectivly.

Note 3: Probably need to streamline Limb removal process first, before moving onto other limb/bodypart related skills.

Note 4: Will be a melee debuff/buff support type hero, there isn't that many around and that saddens me. If any at all actually focus on it aside from a single skill.

Note 5: I already have four skills planned out, I actually have seven, but only four skills to a hero of course.

Last edited by ZebioLizard on Tue May 18, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

[Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik Empty Re: [Incomplete] Bad Dok Grotsnik

Post by Glycine Fri May 14, 2010 12:04 pm

What are your seven skills, out of curiosity?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard Fri May 14, 2010 12:14 pm

1: A type of player reincarnation on the spot.
2: Finally achieves his dream of creating a mishmashed Something out of his bodyparts collected
3:Something involving buff/debuffing players with the debuff gained from SPECIAL
4: Squig brain transplant! (Not yet thought out, but zeb wants an idea with this!)
5: Something involving his power klaw/weaponry
6: Dok Grots, which can revive the player, and gather parts
7: Something involving mixing a dead PLAYER with a mishmashed abomination from god
8: More dead player based ideas..mmm, I like these idea's.
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri May 14, 2010 10:26 pm

i like where this is going so far.
but i definatly agree that you need to simplify his innate Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard Sat May 15, 2010 6:47 am

Think I streamlined the innate better, check it out.
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by ZebioLizard Tue May 18, 2010 9:19 pm

second skill up.

Third skill partially up, zeb needs some suggestions for it.
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum