A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

New Item - int support/dps I_vote_lcap63%New Item - int support/dps I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
New Item - int support/dps I_vote_lcap38%New Item - int support/dps I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
New Item - int support/dps I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
New Item - int support/dps I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
New Item - int support/dps I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
New Item - int support/dps I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
New Item - int support/dps I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
New Item - int support/dps I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
New Item - int support/dps I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
New Item - int support/dps I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
New Item - int support/dps I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
New Item - int support/dps I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

New Item - int support/dps

3 posters

Go down

New Item - int support/dps Empty New Item - int support/dps

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:46 pm

tbh, i have no idea weather something like this exists in 40k >.>
i came up with the idea for this while i was making the shadow seer >.>

takes:
psychic link (1000)
holo emiter (1000)
long range scanner (1350)
recipe (750g, 2 honor)

total: 4100, 2 honor

gave:
+6 int
+15% evasion
scan

NAME [Accessory]

"fluff"

gives:
+10 int
20% evasion
hologram

(Hologram: Active, target point. Creates an illusion of the bearer and orders it to move to the target point.)
(illusions take 200% damage, deal 35%, and last 25 seconds)
note: cooldown of 40 seconds, manacost of 110

it would end up working as a scouting item (scan is replaced by an illusion that can give vision of the entire way to the point, instead of just at the point, but it becomes slightly delayed)
it would also work well on an int dps hero (bonus int and evasion. as well as an illusion >.>)

edit: and just as a point of interest, for those that even remeber this >.>, From's illusion idea finally makes it into a concept!
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Item - int support/dps Empty Re: New Item - int support/dps

Post by ZebioLizard Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 am

There's plenty of idea's for this, mostly eldar/dark eldar of course. Some from ork.
ZebioLizard
ZebioLizard
Veteran Seargent

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:36 pm

Quick blurb:

I know you love casters to death, Grass, but put a little more thought into items for Agility characters. I even noticed this when I was doing the statlines, that there are a considerably less number of agility-based heroes who generally serve as either pure-carry or semi-carry, with no other archetype at all.

Zebio's right on the fluff in that you can kind of find a basis for this item in those races, but it doesn't make very much logical sense.

Holograms above all need to be projected, because they're light based and if trees or obstacles separate you and the hologram, it will lose form and cease to exist. It's either an illusion or a hologram, what you're trying to do, and illusions generally work by fooling the senses. If you can plausibly work in how a psychic entity with a mental AND physical presence can exist via an illusion concept, that's good, but don't call it a hologram, because holograms only work in extremely minute distances in relation to heroes.

If you have a strong enough power source, you can project a hologram far, but it can't travel through or move around objects.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:26 pm

so call the ability illusion then Razz

does the item work?

also, im assuming your talking about the typical agi-dps-carry, and those are precariously hard to balance. so i avoid having a ton of those in the map
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down