A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex I_vote_lcap63%[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex I_vote_lcap38%[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex

2 posters

Go down

[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex Empty [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex

Post by DeusMechanicus Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:53 pm

Toughness: 6
Initiative: 3
Intellect: 6

Armor: 5 + 1/lvl
Resistance: 25%

Movespeed: 2.35

Physical Power: 32 + 3/lvl
Ability Power: 0 + 2/lvl

Racial: Forbidden Lore
"Digging through the deceit and extracting the truth from the minds and flesh of the heretical and xeno filth is almost always a painful experience ... for them, at least."

Whenever an Inquisitor kills an enemy hero, all enemy heroes are revealed on the minimap for 3 seconds.

Innate: Arias, An'ggrath's Bane (Passive/Toggle)
"The signature weapon of Inquisitor Lord Rex, this Anointed Force Sword struck the blow that banished An'ggrath from the surface of Vraks."

Passive: 8/16/24/32/40/48/56% to instantly kill any creep struck.
Toggle: +8/16/24/32/40/48 dmg, 2.5% mana burn

Mana Cost: 1% of the Inquisitor's max mana per second

First: Daemonhunter Armoury (Passive/Cast)
"Sacred Incense taken from the censers that hang around the Golden Throne, Icons of the Just purified and blessed on Holy Terra, and a Grimoire containing Daemons' True Names... the tools of the Inquisitor are numerous and powerful."

lvl 1-2: Prevents target from using abilities for 2/4 seconds (Grimoire of True Names).
lvl 3-4: Passively slows the IMS/IAS of all enemies by 5/10% in a 400 AoE around the Inquisitor (Sacred Incense).
lvl 5-6: Passively gives the Inquisitor 10/20% magic resistance (Icon of the Just)

Range: 500
Mana Cost: 80
Cooldown: 45/-/30/-/15/- seconds

Second: Purge the Unclean (Cast)
"Spirit of noxious immateria, be gone from hence, for as the Emperor of Mankind, manifold be his blessings, watches over me, so I will not fear the shadow of the warp..."

The Inquisitor removes all debuffs from himself and allies and applies Extremis Diabolus debuff to all enemy units.

Extremis Diabolus: Units with this debuff take 5/10/15/20/25/30% more damage from all sources. This debuff remains with the enemy as long as they remain within 500 distance of the Inquisitor, fading away over 5 seconds if they leave the area.

Range: 500
Mana Cost: 5% of the Inquisitor's max mana per debuff removed
Cooldown: 50/45/40/35/30/25

Third: Faith and Adamantium (Cast)
"The Inquisitor Hector Rex is as much a warrior as he is a psyker. His body encased in Artificer Armor and his soul shielded by faith in the God-Emperor, Rex rushes into the fray to make his enemies pay dearly for their heresies..."

The Inquisitor rushes towards target within 600 distance.
If Arias, An'ggrath's Bane is:
- Off: Bash with the Storm Shield, dealing 1+PP damage and knocking back 200 distance.
- On: Strike the killing blow, dealing ((APx2)+PP) damage and burning 5/10/15/20/25/30% of the enemy's mana. In addition energy explodes pushing everyone 300 away from the Inquisitor and his target and dealing AP damage to them.
Any unit hit with the Extremis Diabolus debuff hit with this attack is additionally Stunned for 4 seconds.

Range: 600
Mana Cost:
Cooldown:

Ultimate: Scourge (Channel)
"Turning the maelstrom upon its own denizens, Rex unleashes the Immaterium through the Scourging upon his foes. Splitting the air around him, arcs of soul-lightning strike at the very being of those who earn the Inquisitor's ire."

Lightning arcs between all units around the Inquisitor.
Creeps hit die instantly.
Deals damage to heroes equal to 10/15/20% of the Inquisitor's max mana each time they're hit.
Ignores armor/resistance.

Range: 700/800/900
Mana Cost: 15/10/5% of the Inquisitor's max mana per lightning strike
(Duration is until he stops channeling or runs out of mana, whichever comes first)
Cooldown: 120

Last edited by DeusMechanicus on Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:28 am; edited 15 times in total
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

[SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex Empty Re: [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:04 pm

What does the hunted debuff do?

Other than that not a bad carry hero
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeusMechanicus Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Updated
DeusMechanicus
DeusMechanicus

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am

innate: target unit loses all buffs, marked for x seconds, and all nearby allies have debuffs removed

one: while on, attacks deal damage equal to x% of the target's max mana, costs x mana per attack. 
if subject to the debuff, loses that x% max mana

two: target is knocked back and dealt x (pp) damage. if subject to the debuff, stunned as well

three: taret takes x damage per second and loses x% damage for x seconds. if subject to debuff, target is also silenced

ult: bolt strikes random target and chains to all enemies in range. deals x + x% of target's max mana in damage per bolt, bolts every .9-1.75 seconds, costing x% of rex's max mana.
if subject to debuff, target is slowed
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down