A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 Empty Re: [Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad

Post by Fromundaman Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Okay. I was actually about to do it, but it's better if I leave it to you.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

[Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad - Page 2 Empty Re: [Incomplete] Mech Nob Squad/Meganob Squad

Post by Glycine Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:13 am

Hey, From! Just elaborate on the mechanics of Waagh a little. 6 levels of innate, do something more with skill 1, and look into nerfing how much damage power surge does to them, since they have so little health.

Other than those, it seems fine.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:00 pm

All right, I'll try to get to it soon, but one quick thing:

The numbers on power surge seem a bit high, but consider that it's going to be affected by magic resist and the numbers are lower than Warphead's Warpath.

The reason I put them as they are is because Warpath doesn't really seem to do much to Warphead, despite the high DPS numbers.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Innate: Half the cooldown so it's feasible to get your max squad early without substantial mana cost.

Make the bonuses something like this.

For every Mech Nob in the squad other than itself, each Nob gains 1/2/3/4/5/6% damage, 1/1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5% ms, 2/4/6/8/10/12% as, and 1/2/3/4/5/6 health regen.

In this way, a nob who has two other nobs around him all get 12% damage, 7% ms, 24% ms, and 14 health regen.

When all four nobs are together, all bonuses are multiplied by 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8/2.0x.

So thus, one nob with three around it can get 36% damage, 21% ms, 72% as, and 36(!) health regen. [Regen could use a nerf?] The point is to make it really advantageous to have a four member squad, considering they're not as good individually as other heroes.

Skill 1: Might want to increase the armor a bit, seeing as they're Mech Nobs. How's 4/7/10/13 armor and a 30% chance to block 20/30/40/50 physical damage? The drawback from spells still looks good.

Skill 2: Looks fine, if but a little weak.

Skill 3: The most puzzling skill. Unless they're really slow, it's hard to make a copy of warpath...

Ult: Looks good.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:06 pm

i think i have to fill in for from, cause he seems to be inactive D:

i wouldnt give the innate ms, cause the third skill does that (So having both is a little redundant)
and yes, that regen will have to be nerfed Razz
but that looks good.

and im not 100% sure about what your concerned about with the third skill
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:36 am

With numbers on all skills, when you put them, you can move this to the development section, Deus.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum