A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap63%[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 Empty Re: [HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions

Post by Grass Hopper Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Hmm ok. Donate as in they lose? Cause that's a terrible idea Razz
If they lose HP (which I guess they should) it should be a small amount of their current HP (sorry if it is already I forgot) and the aoe should be clearly defined and not very large (ie. Don't scale it up for heroes)
And I like the creep deny heal. That works great. Just a minor heal that can sustain him.

For the ult: the buff should cost mana per second when the ult isn't active
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions - Page 2 Empty Re: [HERO] Karandras, Phoenix Lord of the Striking Scorpions

Post by Glycine Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:09 pm

There, edited. And it's a team game. He just needs to make sure he dies in a place accessible to creeps or his allied team. I'll probably add a factor to amplify the health that creeps and heroes give, such that it'll be a little easier to trigger.
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:15 pm

question:

how does he 'decide' where to revive?
chat command?
button?
unit-with-skill created on death that has a ground target ability? (this one is very complicated >.>)
toggle on/off? (simplest... but not nearly as dynamic as a choice once you die)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Glycine Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Well, what are you going for? Something dynamic or something that works?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:29 pm

they all work Razz

but i want to know how you envisioned it.

there are two ways to do it:
on/off toggle (decided before death)
after death choice (decide after death if you want to revive)

on/off toggle is the easiest to code

and the after death choice can be done 3 ways:
-text command (something like "-revive" to revive where you are)
-command button (something like the current "-b" system)
-spawned unit with abilities (somethign like the current revive towers)

which do you want?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:18 am

After death should be something simple... commands mess things up pretty bad for new players. Make it a passive, or leave something like an invulerable 'phoenix egg'- pardon the pun, giving the player choices on what to do.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:24 pm

It shouldn't be fully passive because there are situations that you won't want to revive.

So you are in favour of spawning a unit and casting a 'spawn here' and 'spawn at bade' ability?
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:55 pm

bump on my still-standing question

also, i just feel the need to comment that all the remake threads aer started by gly Razz
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:14 pm

*double post*

oh, also, whats the fade time on the invisiblity
(if he is allowed to attack while invis that is)
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:49 am

kk, well this guy is all coded out now
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2