A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero I_vote_lcap63%Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero I_vote_lcap38%Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero

+3
Type-4-Doragon
Fromundaman
billiam
7 posters

Go down

Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero Empty Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero

Post by billiam Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:41 pm

An idea straight form the codex

Decapitator, Kheradruakh The Mandrake Champion
A strictly close-combat hero
Agility based
low armor (I am no good with stats)

Innate skill
Flee on foot
The light armor that Eldar use is built so that they may strike with merciless speed.
150 manna for 20 seconds Decapitator's movement speed in increased by 20%

Trophy Rack
The Dark Eldar will carry many decaying heads of fallen foes into battle. These heads demoralize the enemy.
For every kill a head is added to Decapitator's collection (up to 5)
Each head creates a -1 armor to all foes within 300 range.

Additional Limbs (may or may not be hard for a model)
Decapitator has two extra limbs that have been grafted into his body. Making him one of the most feared of all warriors with a blade.
Increases attack speed 15/20/25

The Decapitator
This is the weapon that has given him his name. It acts much like a power weapon cutting right through the armor of his foe.
Chance to Crit x1.5 15/20/25

Shadow-skinned
Mandrakes are known for their ability to blend in but Decapitator is the Mandrake champion for a reason. He is a master of subterfuge and it severs as his greatest weapon.

Will become invisible to all his enemies. 150 manna cost
1 4 sec cast time (if stunned will interrupt)
2 3 sec cast
3 2 sec cast

billiam
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero Empty Re: Decapitator, Dark Eldar Hero

Post by Fromundaman Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:15 pm

I hate to say it, but I don't like this idea as much.

Fleet of Foot has already been done, but since you're suggesting a different effect, why not, I say.

However, all her other skills are passive, not to mention we already have a lot of other crit and attack rate increasing skills.

I suggest turning additional Limbs into a skill that allows you to carry two two-handed weapons, and maybe a small side effect.

Maybe use the Decapitator as an active skill that ignores armor or something?

Also, for the ult, would it break when he attacks? Also, is there any other special effect? The reason I ask is because right now, the true sight item would completely destroy the point in your ult, and it seems useful for neither offensive nor escape purposes. Actually, it just sounds like the escape rune with a manacost and cast time.

I like the idea of the Trophy Rack, but wouldn't it make more sense for attack/speed/acc/HP regen to go down if they're demoralized?
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Type-4-Doragon Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:20 pm

I actually love the idea of more Dark Eldar, who could use the spotlight a little. But those current skills are just so OP, it's like watching the remaking of Asurmen.

Just change Fleet of Foot's name to maybe something like "Champion's Eagerness." It still fits the bill in accordance to his background.

I was thinking the same for Trophy Rack. Demoralization wouldn't affect armor so much as damage and hp/mp regen.

What if Additional Limbs added boosts to defense? Think about it, if you had two extra arms in battle, wouldn't you then be able to parry and riposte more effectively? maybe something like +1/2/3/4 or +1.25/2.5/3.75/5 might be more fair.

I like From's idea for the Decapitator. Perhaps let it subtract 2/3/4/5 armor on your target for maybe say 120/130/140/150 mana for around 20-30 seconds.

Shadowskin sounds like it should do something like moderate breaking damage and a short slow effect. I'm thinking around 300/400/500 and 20/25/30% slow for around 6/7/8 seconds.
Type-4-Doragon
Type-4-Doragon
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:35 pm

im thinking decapitator should be the ult... and give it some sutible effect
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by billiam Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:50 pm

So what if additional limbs gives more agi. it could not have the same numbers since it is not even the ulti right now. maybe make it the ulti idk. With this hero i was thinking for having detection items there are not many needs for them.

Really thinking about it maybe this hero idea should be scraped of shelved for now

billiam
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Type-4-Doragon Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:01 am

Is he in the Codex? Someone check, let's get an idea of how we need to work this one out.
Type-4-Doragon
Type-4-Doragon
Space Marine
Space Marine

Back to top Go down

Post by billiam Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:43 pm

Ya he is in the codex i just downloaded it a few days ago it is not hard to find it is really old.

So in Unine Rathka, something like that, who i was thinking would make a great char.

billiam
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fromundaman Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Actually, if the weapons worked properly, we could have the extra limbs give a minor agi or counter rate, with the ability to carry 2 two-handed weapons or 4 one handed weapons.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkWanderer Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:17 am

I'd love to see Dark Eldar heroes and I like the overall concept of this one. However, I'd suggest making "Additional Limbs" and "Decapitator" less generic and more original. We have too many skills that give critical strike already. Making "Additional Limbs" just give attack speed would be like an item that does not take up an inventory slot. Imo, we should try to eliminate the vanilla wc3 skills from the map as much as possible.

Fromundaman had a great idea with "Additional Limbs" letting you carry more weapons, but it still needs more than that to be a decent skill.

So what if additional limbs gives more agi.
I think that's a great idea.

DarkWanderer
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:20 pm

Perhaps you could change the ultimate by removing the cast time, turning it into a windwalk, and when you attack you strike with all four limbs, dealing critical damage based on your agility. Just a thought you could also change the 'Decapitator' into a passive skill that removes armour from an enemy when you attack it, so it could stack with Trophy Rack.
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Seems this topic is sorta abandoned D:
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ChangerOfWays Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:52 pm

I think all the ideas i have seen so far are really sweet, and id like to see some dark eldar heroes (if i wasnt concentarted on the assassins, id might give it a shot)
ChangerOfWays
ChangerOfWays
Veteran Seargent

http://williamc561993@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 13loodRaven Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Exept some of the ideas need more origionality, I see three passives, for IAS and criticals and armour deduction, a castable IAS and invisibiltiy...
So just some ideas:

Trophy Rack; #bonuses for each head, could keep the armour deduction without making it too op.

Maybe something like a powersword is thrown from Decapitator, dealing damage and crippling, (change crit to an aoe spell?) the dark eldar strides up to the target and aoes/attacks...
13loodRaven
13loodRaven
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum