A Warhammer 40k MOBA by Grasshopper72
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Current Version: v0.0.01A

Alpha version

Changelogs to come

Poll

Changes to the way I release versions? (read the thread)

List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! I_vote_lcap63%List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! I_vote_lcap38%List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Latest topics
» With everyone dead
List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2020 5:09 am by Occuli.Imperator.Aquillon

» Faction creeps
List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Inquisition] Hector Rex
List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 am by Grass Hopper

» [necrons] Orikan, the Diviner
List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm by Grass Hopper

» Talent System
List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:59 am by Grass Hopper

» Capture Points system
List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:36 pm by Grass Hopper

» [SCII] [Orks] Warboss(es)
List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:44 am by Grass Hopper

» Game Guide
List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 2:12 pm by Grass Hopper

» [Inquisition] Mordrak
List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm by Grass Hopper

» [inquiition] Kaldor Draigo
List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:07 pm by Grass Hopper

Version Progress
Changes for v0.02.0A
||||||||||||||||||||[] [general]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Heroes]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Items]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Bugs]
||||||||||||||||||||[] [Total]

List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons!

3 posters

Go down

List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! Empty List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons!

Post by Glycine Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:24 pm

I know we're not submitting heroes right now, but I made a fun little list.

It details what each tavern will have in terms of heroes.

For nids, we should have Zoan, meleefex (perhaps dakkafex too), broodlord, hive tyrant, Death Leaper (Lictor), and the Red Terror.

Necrons should have the Lord, Flayed ones, Tomb Scarab, Destroyers/immortals, Pariahs, and Wraiths.

Any suggestions or additions?
Glycine
Glycine

Back to top Go down

List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! Empty Re: List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons!

Post by Grass Hopper Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:31 pm

well, right now (check the dev suggestion forum, thers 3 nid suggestions there) we would need to come up with stuff for the broolord and the red terror
and i might wanna see a biovore... that *might* be interesting if done right.

oh i want to see a wraith hero XD
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons! Empty Re: List of ideas for Nids, since we have only one. Also necrons!

Post by Fromundaman Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Yeah, been trying to find a good idea for a Wraith hero, but I can really only find 1-2 skill ideas... Maybe 3 if you want to tack on another passive evade...

So far we have Lord, Flayed One is done, and I am trying to find more skills for a Tomb Spyder.

I'm thinking that while Pariah could make a good hero (I think someone is working on one), immortals/destroyers would be better as hireables.

For the Nids... well, don't know much about them, but I remember seeing suggestions for a Lictor and Red Terror, and I believe Carnifex is coming this patch or the next.
Fromundaman
Fromundaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Grass Hopper Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:38 pm

fex is comming, and there were suggestions for a hive tryrant (melee and range) and a lictor
Grass Hopper
Grass Hopper
Admin

https://40kaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum